youtube.com/watch?v=yqDVObM1kxc
youtube.com/watch?v=jCM2GtePvO8
youtube.com/watch?v=fE8I2vLE_0o
youtube.com/watch?v=_EaaAugIyig
youtube.com/watch?v=RB6WGP7M89E
youtube.com/watch?v=CWSr-7h0o7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely

Absolutely. First season is kinda episodic but great. After that every season is gold.

One of my favorite shows.

does it go downhill?

Fuck yeah, but be warned Season 5 dragged a bit but works as a setup for S6

It's my favorite tv-series. It combines great dialogue with humor and a bit of action. It's starts of a little less good with episodic stories but later on it begins to focus on a season story.

thanks guys i will start watching it after i'm done with the office

It's really good all the way through.. Some of the best villains in any show.

Fun fact: if this show was popular, Sup Forums would hate the shit out of it.

It's Breaking Bad with cowboys, except the le quirky one-liners, bland villains, and over-the-top action are intensified.

Fuck off Satan

nigger

This is actually true.

Deny it all you want, you know it's true. It's a pleb show through and through, but it isn't popular, so that gives you faggots free reign to like it.

Season 5 drags a little but it sets up season 6. Other than that this show is consistently good.

I don't have a problem with popular things though. I liked Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Deadpool, Episode 7, Civil War, etc.

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind you faggot, go look at any thread about something "Sup Forums doesn't like" and you'll see people defending it

>Sup Forums isn't a hivemind
Lmao

Says someone who clearly didn't watch the show.
>le quippy one lines
>he didn't enjoy dat bantz whenever Raylan and Boyd were on screen together.
I'll admit towards the end it seemed liked the writers were to aware of Boyd's diction and sometimes abused it but over the dialogue in the show is just so damn comfy God-tier.
>bland villains?
Shit, albeit they may have been a bit two demensional the villains were one of my favorite parts (aside for Raylans colleagues - shit Raylan/Gutterson bantz was elder God-tier). Raylan had essentially a rogues gallery, and his villains did show character growth/ depth eventually.

It's not the greatest show in the world but it was comfy as fuck and when this and BrBa were both airing in their prime I was finding myself more excited for new Justified episodes.

The BEST

I watched the entire thing. It was a guilty pleasure of mine. It was pleb as fuck.

I've never seen Justified, but if part of your argument is that Tuco, Hector, and Gus are bland, I should watch Justified because you're fucking retarded.

I'm Suspended.

What TV shows do you consider to be 'patrician'?

>Protag has a rogues gallery

I'm sold. I love that shit.

Did nothing wrong

inb4 muh "the wire" and "the sopranos"

Friday Night Lights
The Sopranos
Deadwood
The Americans

Just a few.

Boyd was meme personified.

Justified is far better than any of them and I'm a die hard Deadwood fan.

Justified is top 5 of all time.

Lmao. Justified doesn't even crack the top 30, kid.

Literally Lando/G'Kar tier performance.

Boyd was amazing.

Troll harder m8

Deadwood < Justified < Sopranos
Haven't watched the rest.

A few of the episodes are shit but the show is overall good. Boyd is definitely the best part of it.

Only a troll (or a pleb) would think Justified is top 5, let alone better than Deadwood or The Sopranos.

Nice meme words there. Doesn't change the facts.

Deadwood is better than Justified, but Justified at least holds a candle to it, unlike 99% of shows.
youtu.be/66Q3xS8ZVws
Nobody seethes like Seth

Also, would heartily recommend Banshee to all Justified fans. It filled the void for me.

Consistently great show. Boyd is among the greatest characters ever and even Raylan is among the best protagonists on any show. The season-by-season antagonists are also amazing.

What facts? It's universally accepted that The Sopranos, Deadwood and Friday Night Lights are better than Justified.

>Friday Night Lights
is this a troll?

>The Sopranos
meme show about american """""italians""""" eating, whoring and meming all the time because even if they are criminals theyre all le human beans ;>-)

>Deadwood
le meme cowboy show, so deep

>The Americans
le evil commies show, we cold war v2 naow, so deep

>complains about plebian shallow meme shows and only names other plebian shallow meme shows
you're truly le patrician kino tv watcher

>hector,gus,tuco,the cousins, heisenberg are BLAND

le contrarian opinion

Much better taste than you, little kid. Sounds like you need le epic action to hold your interest.

Best version

youtube.com/watch?v=cYhLnYnrivI

>yfw he actually did leave
>yfw the song meant Boyd the whole time

Don't feed him, takes two posts to see what he is doing. Pity the fool, but don't feed.

Look, tripkid. It's okay if you like your epic quipfest, but saying it's better than The Sopranos makes you look like an underaged faggot.

damn right, couldn't remember the artists name, was that the season 5 or 4 finale? been a while since i watched it

bullshit that's the best version

youtube.com/watch?v=yqDVObM1kxc

>little kid
do i need to feel insulted because I'm not a 40 year old beta virgin that thinks talking about how superior his patrician taste is, makes his pathetic life worth something?

do you wear a fedora while typing, old man?

>makes you look like an underaged faggot
because insulting others for different tastes is the grown up thing to do, amirite?

I think it was 5, the bridge scene with Ava?!

Too old school and doesn't fir the show as much as the one I posted. That banjo...

It's in my top 10.

What's the most quintessential Justified scene and why is it this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=jCM2GtePvO8

Man, that's a hard call.

Gotta be something with Raylan and Boyd, no?

youtube.com/watch?v=fE8I2vLE_0o

Maybe. I dropped it after season 3. Raylan has too much plot armor so there isn't any tension during the shootouts. Boyd is the best part.

I shit myself with fear for his life during the last shootout...

>Raylan has too much plot armor

fuck off, he got his ass kicked several times

Not him but that's not what plot armour means.

He gets in these ridiculous situations with no way out and you always know it's gonna end well for him, kinda kills the tension a bit. I love the show though and I'm gonna re watch it soon.

What shows do you watch? If u think justified is a pleb show u clearly dont watch enough shows

Please tell me a single show in existence where this isn't true.

And no, dying at the end of the show doesn't count.

>He gets in these ridiculous situations with no way out and you always know it's gonna end well for him

Maybe because he's not a fucking idiot and can keep a cool head, not because of a magic genie? Bunch of bullshit criticisms.

Fun as fuck, great characters and pretty consistent

great show

not Top 10 imo but still great

>Raylan
>plot armor
he's a fucking US Marshal, do you know how rare it is a marshal dies? That badge usually keeps people from pulling the trigger

U seem aplexed

hWho was the best supporting character?

It's worse in justified because they stack the odds so high that it just ends up being kind of silly. The part where they had his baby and his wife was just poorly written.

It's a legitimate criticism, they bulid up villains as big bad asses but they turn into bumbling morons when they deal with Raylan. I said I like the show but it's not perfect, stop being so sensitive.

I stopped after S4, I forget why because I enjoyed the show.

Does anyone ever out-draw Raylan?

ALlright, Raylan, alright, you win. You wanna find Dewey here's what you do. First of all go to a gas'n'go or whatever and get yourself a map of Kentucky. Follow route 9 southbound with your finger, follow it way way down until you're pointing right at... your asshole, and then what you gonna do is you're gonna take your hand and just go ahead and cram it right up inside. You gotta make sure, Raylan, that you do it in a way so that the rest of you just keeps on following your hand right up your ass, right up inside all that shit you're so full of, Raylan. And then what you gonna do is you're just gonna [whistles] wink out of existence forever.

Yes

>tell me what i should think of this show

>comfy comfy comfy

I like Justified, but you're pathetic.

Cruel as fuck

Wait!

youtube.com/watch?v=_EaaAugIyig

>that guitar riff after the phrase

C'mon son, was that necessary? I don't even remember that.

JUSTified.

you could say it's justified

lol

HAHA RAYMOND GIBBONS

yes it is necessary that's part of the fun

Justified isn't The Wire, it's not about realism, it's about fun

Shut the fuck up

Season 5 would be considered a low point but I wouldn't blame it on the season itself as one of the characters (Michael Rapaport). The last season is strong and it ends well.

Great show

youtube.com/watch?v=RB6WGP7M89E

season 5 has some really great moments

I love that scene where he takes out the bullet

I'm so happy this scene is on youtube, it's one of my favorite moments on the show

it was just so fucking brutal, unbelievably goddamned brutal

Boyd's monologues are the best

youtube.com/watch?v=CWSr-7h0o7Y

There is a shootout duel between Raylan and
in the last episode.

I think Boon might have been slightly faster, but since his style of shooting was to aim for the head (due to body armor) he only left Raylan with a flesh wound and died from Raylan shooting him in the chest.

I was looking for this webm, thanks.

Maybe, it's comfy and quite entertaining but Raylan aka the guy in your pic has too much plot armor.

Something I didn't understand was why he suddenly killed him without remorse. Yeah, Boyd's a killer, but to suddenly shoot your mate who helped you is kinda strange.

>the lead character in a show has too much plot armour

Yes, how baffling.

Boyd ends up in prison? glad i didn't go past season 4

Yer, that's the last scene. It was a fitting end.

Not even a fan of police shows generally, or Southern culture but I fucking loved it. Go for it.

>mercy
>not widowmaker
yh... i understand they can't just kill the main character but it's pretty bad writing how so many villains had him dead to rights and still he magically gets out of it without a scratch.
Boyd is the only thing worth watching this show for, shout out to daniel faraday aswell.

The opening with Tommy Bucks.

He even says it was Justified

BEST SCENE COMING THROUGH