ITT: Post pics of friends or family and anons say how they would use them

ITT: Post pics of friends or family and anons say how they would use them

Other urls found in this thread:

dourl.xyz/f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Id get behind that hot little bitch and fuck her hard, she'd be moaning like a bitch in heat

blow my load all over that pretty face

What would you do to my single mom?

Push her bikini bottoms to the side and fuck her pussy while I push her face into the sand and salt water so she can't scream once I am done I leave her under the Boardwalk so some homeless guy will find her and fuck her unconscious body

Best friend

She was born to be the office bitch, so I just let her be. Keep her on a leash in the corridor at the water dispenser, stripped of panties and bra, and mouth forced open to be a relief for everyone passing by

Skull fuck her with my 8 inch cock pulling her closer so that I am balls deep in her throat and her pretty lips are stretched over dick and then I shoot my load into her stomach while holding her hair so she has no choice but to swallow my cum while gagging

One of my friends.
Not supposed to have that pic...

Bend her over at the goth convention, keep the skirt lifted up, panties pulled down, and use the hat as a used condom bucket for everyone around.

dourl.xyz/f

keep her dressed, and deepthroat her while pulling her head down on my cock, gagging until i cum in her cleavage

I would drug her and drag her into the park. I would tie her to a bench to where every hole was exposed. I would rape her ass and pussy as she begs me to stop. I'd then shove my cock down her throat making her gag. I'd finish by cumming on her face. I'd then steal her phone and take photos. I'd send the photos to everyone in her contact list. I'd leave her tied up to be used and abused by the homeless and drug addicts that roam the park.

Drug their drink at a party then wait till they pass out and let everyone at the party fulfill their schoolgirl fantasy with these 2 sluts fucking every whole 2 or 3 at a time and once we done leave them in a pile of cum spit and blood

She is a slut who deserves the worst and more

Would cum deep inside her ass

drug her then use her throat as a fleshlight, then undress her and fuck her hard shile shoving the wine bottle up her ass, leaving her here to wake up with a bottle in her butt.

make her poledance for a bunch of fat alcoholics who then proceed to rip her bodysuit off her, take turns assfucking her and when she's passed out tired piss all together over her hair.

Would love to dickslap her face with a friend of mine, then force her to suck both of us.

tie her hands behind her back and shove my cock down her throat, then running a train on her.

Big black cock gang bang while she cries and fights but it is pointless as they enter her pussy and mouth at the same time smearing her makeup and then the thickest guy slams into her ass as she passes out from the pain and then they all take turns fucking her like a sex doll

fuck her ass till i cum and then leave her in the reststop toilet. Tied up as a gift for the next guy to have fun with

kidnap her, gang rape her constantly for a week while forcing shots of heroine through her veins, get her hooked up and make her whore out on the streets to both old men and underage kids on the streets to get her next fix.

Sisters

Shove the bottle up her ass while fucking her from behind

Left or right?

Friend zoned

fuck her mouth until my cock is all lubed up and ram it into her ass. Cum a couple of times there, then bury her in the sand up to her neck and let her be used as a cock hole by passer-bys

Cum inside left, make right lick it out of her as I fuck her ass

right is my sister

My hot slutty sister

drug her up and tie her to a barn fence, where horses can have some fun on her ass

Left, I want to cum in hair so much. Post moar

Use her as a blowjob machine steered by that ponytail. Pass her over to other guys while she gets cummed in the face and the make up is teared down.

Hmmm fuck yeah

You get to cum in ones pussy and the others mouth. Which ones which and why?

What would you guys do to stefi?

elaborate, friend

Bump

I want to be a part of that group, just forcing our cocks down her throat, making her gag, and throat bulge

She needs my big black cock in her mouth. Mmm I love tiny white girls. What's her name?

make her a single mother of two

I want to facefuck the shit out of her and cum down her whore mouth

My Cousin?

Meghan

next round we invite her to an apartment for a free 10 days holiday, then we proceed to reduce her to a cockslut with alcohol, drugs and hole filling at all hours of day and night. Sleep deprived and with sore holes then we rent her to locals to cover the cost of the holiday.

yeah sure

These two sluts tell me

Which one?

moar

What would you do?

Would take the one in the blue top to the woods and step her down and start sucking on her nice tits. Finger fuck her until she's soaking and shove my cock inside her until I blow my load and fill her up

Someone do this girl

Both are great but I prefer left

first telling her that someone pretending to be her cousin and that don't know her at all post her pics on Sup Forums

Cum deep inside righty as I grope those tits, and fuck lefty's asses deep while her tits flop around until she sucks off my shit covered dick.

Why?

If that's what you want

Me too, she's such a slut

What would you do to this slut

Rest in peace Sewer King

Aunt

fuck doggystyle right while fingering left, swap, and then fuck their asses without fingering them first. Finish in right mouth and make her cumswap with left

well when you post pics with the name of a professional photographer on it, it smell "google pics" like crazy

Hmmm fucking destroy her, we need like 4 people at a time going in rotation just shagging the shit out of her, just to make sure we know shes constantly being used

Let's go b

How would you guys use Fiona?

Any takers on this one?

I would bend her over and lick her asshole. After it's nice and wet I'll shove my fat dick in there until she begs to hold and not go any further. I would then ram it balls deep and cum deep inside her.

How would you bro's use my wife? Pic related.

at the end of the holiday she gets pregnant, and is so used to have dicks in her she begs to be a cockslut once again.

Do mine please

oh hell yes

Do your worst

Tell her we are going to a Halloween party but when she walks in it is just 20 niggers who all paid $100 a piece to fuck a dumb white slut she tries to run but they surround her and all start grabbing and squeezing her body slapping her ass and tits and forcing themselves into her tight body they all fuck her ass pussy and mouth while she fights until she finally just gives up and let's them have their way with her after the first 10 she is completely surenedered to them and they are now double penetrating her pussy while another fills her ass and a forth fills her stomach with their cum by the time they are done she throws up so much cum her vomit is almost pure white she is definitely going to need her stomach pumped if only she was a real nurse lol

I'll take the middle one, spread her legs and lick her pussy so everyone on the beach can see it. I would take my dick out and ram it in her pussy, while I whisper in her ears that I didn't put on a condom and I will soon explode in that tiny cunt of hers.

damn could you do this one ?

Mother in Law

>Scalp the left
>Vivisect the right
#accuracy

Face fuck her hard and violently so she chokes and gags and ruins her pretty makeup then flip her over and fuck her tight ass thru those slutty stockings while she sucks your cock and every time i pump into her bleeding ass she is forced farther down on your cock until she can't even breathe then we both finish inside her and leave her there regretting being such a cock tease to her own brother

This is my slutty sister