Why are American women so THICK?

Why are American women so THICK?

nice thicc post

howover, day of the god damn rake cannot come soon enough.

Isn't she British?
Same thing though as most white Americans are ethnic brits

no, hush, that day is known as the apocalypse.
hail thicc

Fast food
fat dudes wanting to smash
even if the ass is huge

No British woman could ever be this thick

We're starting to adopt the brown people diets, so out bodies are also beginning to resemble them.

And of course a lot of us are brown to begin with..

Talking to THICC Asian girl on tinder rn.

THICC IS BEST LADS

She is British and perfect.

Too many burgers.

Iskra is a britbong though

>Same thing though as most white Americans are ethnic brits

I can usually tell a white Brit from a white American at a glance. I bet you can too if you try.

I'm getting pretty good at recognizing Australians and New Zealanders too.

I can differentiate white Americans from Northern states from Brits easy
I can't differentiate white Americans from Southern states from Brits at all

The white Americans from the most inbred parts of America have mostly Irish and Scottish Ancestry.

most white americans had german descent actually

have*

That's the case if you're going by country. That's not the case if you lump the entirety of the British Isles together.

It's the Anglo genes that actually prevent thiccness

looking at the top ten last names in America would suggest otherwise.

I wish white girls looked like that. Only rare models actually look like that.

White girls here are skinny twigs or obese landwhales.

Which part of the country do you live in?

Most German-Americans anglicised their names in both world wars

Only mid west and north west

SoCal

Anglos are a mixed bag in thiccness
NZ girls aren't thicc at all unless they have Maori blood in them
I've seen American tourists that are absolute goddesses of THICCness, my urge to rape skyrockets when I see their beautiful faces and bodies

That's the problem. I've lived in SoCal and the women are exactly as you described. Try going to Minnesota. The Iskra Lawrence body type is much more common there.

>tfw brother in law's family didn't anglicise their names in the world wars
>cos no one cared about abos with german surnames

I've lived here all my life, the coldest I've ever experienced was 27 degrees visiting relatives in Illinois, I'd probably die of the below zero weather every year there.

Fucking casual

Sorry m8, my dad who grew up in Illinois made it sound like it was fucking miserable.

Said he'd never move back there even if you payed him because of the weather.

Cold weather is not bad at all, it's enjoyable. Anyone who hates it is weak of mind, body, and heart.

Lays potato chips and purple drank?

That's not it at all. These women have existed since the 1940-50s after people were able to finally eat after the great depression. It's not an adopting of a diet, it's a change in attitude toward what's considered to be attractive features on a woman. Black and Latin American people here have made thick, shapely bodies come into fashion, especially with the rise of the internet and social media but curvy, big booty white women have been around since forever, they were just shunned because they didn't fit the standard of beauty of hollywood or high fashion, and the pop music industry (funny enough this may have be the reason for the stereotype of black men liking fat white women). Thick women still don't fit in, but now they have a larger easy to access audience online and a few curvy celeb (kardashians for example) have made it even more popular.

I'm an ass man so my favorite thing has been fitness chicks attempting to keep perky soft butts now instead of aiming for flatness. Butts during the '80s '90s and early years of 2000 were not great.

They don't drink milk out of a bag.

Yes. It's Iskra Lawrence.

>and many, if not most, people from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category (See Old Stock Americans) in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Can confirm, half german, quart English, quarter scottish

>tfw descended from a bunch of nationalities
>tfw you can't recall any of those ancestors
>tfw a mutt with no identity
>tfw Sup Forums will make fun of you over it

Lol most Anglo surnames are from black people that adopted Anglo names. American whites are mainly of German/Irish/italian heritage.

>American whites are mainly of German/Irish/italian heritage.

Obviously not The majority will be of British as well as German stock.

>amerithighs

>37 year old self reported census

christ I'll post two maps for you fags. first is just german-americans

>as opposed to typing stuff on Sup Forums while using an anime picture

cok syk's

and the 2010 census map. the reason the british is so different from the 2000 map that we're all more familiar with is because 2000 was just english while 2010 bundles them all together under british, not because people decided to change what ethnicity they wrote down.

icelandic actually

More of the same colour does not necessarily mean more of that ethnicity, because of population density. To be a true white American is to be of British stock. The majority of the Founding Fathers were of British heritage, and Germans, Italians and Irish will forever be foreigners.

>Implying country of origin is important when thicc posting.
Some of that famous British aspergers I see.

that was kind of my point. looking at the first map you see that the concentration of german-americans outside of the upper midwest is pretty low, yet it still has plurality in lots of counties in the second map. if you just looked at the second map you'd think the vast majority of americans are of german stock when that just isn't true

>Thicc

This

>women don't keep their pants up
haram

>That one butthurt Serb that always shows up trying to ruin the fun.

>Fat negroid lover.
Christ this country is a fucking joke.

When they get the stomach pooch with cleavage it really turns me off.

she's british though

Stomach pooch is a sign that they are a single mother.

Britain and Australia here.

I can deal with smooth one, but the weird cleaved ones like that freak me out.

Yeah the smooth ones typically are just fat, which is understandable and a little isn't bad. But if you see a weird curve it means she deff had a kid and probably a C-section

>Stefania Ferrario

PASTA'D

ayyy she's half Italian, English father and Italian mother. So her mother got ANGLO'D

>Italian mother
>Italian surname

Anglo cuckery lmao

>25 percent of Americans are obese af
this

>born Stephanie Denise Kightley

Stefania Ferrario must be her stage name.

she merely recognized the superiority of her mother's genes

which one is she? I hope she's not unironically holding the Foster's can

MissDeadlyRed is the Brit redhead on the left, Stefania Ferrario on the right holding the can of Fosters lmao.

percent of Americans are obese af

68% are overweight actually, this country is going down the drain.

Overweight, but not obese.

Yeah, what a relief. I'm jumping for joy that well over half the country are fatasses. Obese lardballs are something else entirely.

*Brrraaaaapp*

A lot of fat food