Itt: GOAT tv psychopaths

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAY0f6tea4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>let's cut down on Alice's appearances in later seasons

NO.

IDIOTS!

Agreed, I can't even be bothered watching s4 because she's not in it.

>Killing her off
>Just to replace her with Alice 2.0

No idea what they were thinking

I usually hate britbong women but I want Alice to have my children. Literal perfection also how did Sup Forums react to all the blacking.

Amy Acker plays a psycho? Might have to watch that now, if only for my penis's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAY0f6tea4k

I don't think Sup Forums watched it much and most who did were probably Wire fans.

He's actually only 1 of many psychos in that show.

>how did tv react
predictably, user. predictably as always

>ITT: Sup Forums can't tell the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath.

>implying there is a difference, or that either is an actual thing in clinical psychology

There is I went to college.

It's nice they allow psycho and or sociopaths into college

They are terms used still, especially in certain parole programs and such brah. Clinical psychology mostly used a different term now though.

I genuinely thought while watching it that the blonde girl was about to reveal that she was Alice and she'd gotten plastic surgery and a new identity just to fuck with Luther in the most weird, convoluted, Kojima way possible.

>Threatens to kill his wife
>He doesn't beat her within an inch of her life
>Has witty conversations with her instead
What a complete fucking retard

If he had beaten her you'd just call him a typical chimpout nigger faggot, no pleasing your kind ever.

Why do you assume I'm racist? I'd certainly make sure she could never do anything to hurt my wife ever again. I'm just wondering why Luther is such a fucking retard.

He knows that Alice is yandere for him and wouldn't risk upsetting her into doing something crazy like really harming his wife. Plus he was actually tsundere for Alice anyway.

Well then he's fucking retarded