Why are asians totally disgrace compared to Whites?

Why are asians totally disgrace compared to Whites?

Whites are extremly dangerous. we need to cope them properly.
Because, The history is always telling it. Whites loving peace? it has been less than 100 years yet. that's totally bullshit.

They might be peaceful just for a second, and will turn into some monstrous, brutal, cruel ruthless conqueror again.

yet many people don't count it at all. but, look at what they've done last hundreds of years.

They fucked america(Spain, anglo, portu)

They fucked africa(anglo, france)

They fucked Oceania(anglo)

They fucked East Asia(Russia)

They fucked South East asia and india and etc.

They almost fucked the entire world. They're utterly dangerous. Soon, they will devour, and rob, hunt, and conquer somewhere else again.

If we don't cope them properly in final scene Mongoloid will be fucking exterminated. Russia already did slaughter tons of mongoloid in syberia.

Whites are so dangerous. and always, fucking China is a big problem when we consider to cope toward them.
because disgusting China bind and restrict almost all asian nations.
All the other nation except China are doing pretty great. Taiwan is good, Japan is good, Southkorea is good. But, only fucking chinese shit all ruin it.
Entire EastAsia population number is 1.6billion, and 13billions in only China? as only one nation?
No way. It's the main reason why asian race is being impeded further progress.
China needs to be separated properly with in maybe 10 nations just like europe.
Then some of them could be like Norway of asia, and some of them could be like France, and some of them could be like Spain.
Then at the end, Asian could achieve proper power to cope toward Whites.

The time is not remained that much. Whites will be belicose again. in now state Asians will be fucking lost and be colonized just like other races.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, I can tell you're white as snow just reading this.

Nobody cares about you Tom. You're just another irrelevant English teacher/marine.

Stop race LAPPing.

stuck in korea huh
you have yourself to blame

not a fan of the internet's effect on asian self awareness lads

just go back to making anime and excellent packaged microwaveable noodles, the world would be a better place

>""""asian""""

>hey might be peaceful just for a second, and will turn into some monstrous, brutal, cruel ruthless conqueror again.

You got the shitpost wrong, every east asian thinks that the other east asian nations are subhuman monkeys, they do not care about an asian race.

Sit down Korea.

I have lots to tell you about the White man.

Ultimately.

They are more afraid of us than we think we are afraid of them.

>Tajikistan and Kyrgyztan
>significantly smarter than Iran and Afghanistan
Okay.

Spain is not white, you proxynigger.

Don't take the memes seriously.

Whites would be afraid of us if every asian cunts were like fucking Japan of 80's.
but we're not.

though, I think it positive, that when China devided into pieces again, they at least could achieve Taiwan-tier.

That would be great actually. The entire Asian reputation will be 180' degree turn around...

Please, independence tibet,
independence Uygur,
Independence Shnahai
indedenpence South han(Cantonese talking people)
independence North han(Chinese talking people)
independence Manchuria.

China is binding up too much damn Mongoloid possibility.

>They fucked america(Spain, anglo, portu)

>They fucked africa(anglo, france)

>They fucked Oceania(anglo)

>They fucked South East asia and india and etc.

No Brit taking the bait?

A quality post as always, as expected of you Korea. Well done!

Us mongoloids gotta stick together am I right?

>They fucked america(Spain, anglo, portu)

>They fucked africa(anglo, france)

>They fucked Oceania(anglo)

>hey fucked East Asia(Russia)

>Anglos fucked South East asia and india

Can the rest of Europe even compete?

I don't know why youre so worried gook. Whites are dying out in America and Europe is fucked. The only European opposition to China ... is us.

This really does have a large chance to be the 'Asian Century' desu.

> america
> long time under european leadership
> best third world

> afrika
> only a few decades under european leadership
> worst third world

the end of the colonies was a mistake

gay.
orange areas were the first civs, when shit was hard.

dude you cant be a tard to survive straya outback butt naked.
thats survivor on hard mode.
you genius will die out there and the abo will laugh

china's economic progress has been hampered a bit because they didn't accept european capital. it takes a while but in the end china will be chinese, unlike korea/japan. you're a traitor to your race and then you badmouth china. shame on you and your family. in the future you will arrogantly die fighting some war for america. dog brainwashed by western media

says a Hwabyung carrier

Whites only do more damage because they are more powerful and everyone wants a piece of the pie.

Look at niggers and what they do to themselves in Africa, try giving those fuck heads WMDs or huge military forces and see how long whitey is the problem.

Whites aren't monstrous, everyone else is incompetent.

Oh shit...even real chineses wouldn't write delusional sentences like this.

>Whites aren't monstrous, everyone else is incompetent.

It's pretty much surprising that Irish saying it. aren't you guys fucked up by british of all times? You actually suffered pretty same things as blacks or amerindians

We may have our differences, brits are cunts but I don't see why I should hate my own race based on that shit.

Why are balkanoids dumdums compared to the rest of Europe?

They fucked america(Spain, anglo, portu)

They fucked africa(anglo, france)

They fucked Oceania(anglo)

They fucked East Asia(Russia, Anglo)

They fucked South East asia and india and etc. (Anglo)

Fixed

KILL WHITEY

>mfw britain is finally getting its reward
>mfw the shit has finally come back to roost
enjoy being india's slave

you're as blue pill cucked as it's physically possible for a korean to be. seriously. see that you and your fellow lapdogs are in the wrong, not china. china is the only hope for your race

yes i'm 100% finnish

>enjoy being india's slave

Yeah man. It is happening. only in a movie of course
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

>Approximate
>no sources in sight

Kek ive actually seen people use that image as an actual argument before.

Youre right, Whites are dangerous to society. This is why im doing my part in eliminating the White race. Ill be honest though, I was actually surprised at how easy they're making their downfall. The guys are so beta that they basically cuck themselves. Shit's cash.

Well man.
I am not really, trying to advocate whites that much, but I have just noticed something from your post.

>Approximate
>no sources in sight
>Kek ive actually seen people use that image as an actual argument before.
-reflects you're some 3rd worlder descent which IQ below 100

>Youre right, Whites are dangerous to society. This is why im doing my part in eliminating the White race. Ill be honest though, I was actually surprised at how easy they're making their downfall. The guys are so beta that they basically cuck themselves. Shit's cash.
-reflects you're cringe as shit implying as if you've just done some conspiracy or something to whites. although you didn't actually did anything but just being another fatfuck in a burgerland. unless you're a jewish you don't deserve to say this.

I just shouldn't make this thread from the first place.

honestly I just wrote those things like pooping a poo after watching some historical documentary. forget it

>shit grammar
>insults someone else's IQ

I hope you know that IQ does not measure intelligence, but how quickly one can take in what they are learning. Im assuming your third world country makes learning English mandatory, so its even more depressing to know that your English is absolute rubbish. Learning a second language is not difficult, but maybe someone with a lower IQ would have a bit more trouble.

>cringe
Stopped right there. Its clear I was shitposting, Im sure anyone that read my post could have guessed that. In fact, I was even considering adding pic related into the mix, but I honestly didnt believe someone would be stupid enough to believe otherwise.

>i-i was just shitposting t-too..

Starting threads just to shitpost is too far, at that point you need to question your life.

Very well analyzed
You shall benefit greatly when the silk road is restablished

>european opposition
>european

didn't know Africa was so smart

First Civs, who the brainless baboons Euros slained when they brought you progress?