Guy makes a calm...

>Guy makes a calm, reasonable and critical point on the new Ghostbusters without ever mentioning sexism or how he would've prefered a male cast
>FUCKING RACIST SEXIST WHITE MALE

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE Sup Forums WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HE LITERALLY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING CONTROVERSIAL AND YET HE RECEIVES HATE, HE IS JUST A MAN WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME GET DRAGGED DOWN INTO THE REMAKE BULLSHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/20/ghostbusters-trashing-internet-tantrum-change-troll-reviewing
youtube.com/watch?v=amvOcxiy1HE
youtube.com/watch?v=J0FZ0sqGDqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Twitter is a better INTERNET HATE MACHINE than Sup Forums ever was, quite frankly.

>one of the best movies of all time
Proof that being old enough to be an 80's has no effect on how shit your taste can be

Then in the next video, after making sure that his fanbase sticks with him and will protect their sacred cow, abandons all calmness and calls the "movie he's not going to review, because he knows he'll be biased" a "steaming pile of shit".

Sly James.

He's just a soldier in a war he didn't start. Having the 40 year old man who makes silly video game videos criticize Ghostbusters fits well into the "man baby" generalization going around.

How can he be racist when he's raising his wife's daughter?

APOLOGIZE TO LINDSAY!!!!!!

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/20/ghostbusters-trashing-internet-tantrum-change-troll-reviewing

if you make it past the image and start reading, I bet you rage before the end of the first paragraph.

Poor James. The guy never involves himself in politics, he doesn't seem like he even knows what's going on in regard to the recent PC trend, and he just doesn't want to piss anyone off. But he makes one innocuous video and suddenly he's shit-deep.

How many posts are we getting of this shit? FICK off Sup Forums, holy shit

Kek, spoony is an SJW until they turn on him.

That "everything is sexist" tweet though

Well I don't see any attacks here.

>pls respond

LOL

>that response

Fuck me, killed it.

Damn, he's really bringing the heat

HOLY SHIT

COULD SPOONY BE THE NEXT ONE TO UNJUST HIMSELF?

C'MON NOAH

i've seen this hundreds of times and it still makes me kek

>PAY ATTENTION TO ME OR YOU'RE SEXIST!

just another nobody.

>dany roth
>roth

I fucking knew it.

He's made a whole 3 videos this year, that's tripling on last year, year of the Spoony is truly in full swing

he's a sexist for not defending someone who just stabbed him in the back because they're a girl?

>He didnt say anything controversial
Yes he did. By saying that he was boycotting it, he means he does not want to watch an all female cast and didnt like the idea and direction that the director has taken the movie.

>ever was
What are you implying? That twitter is full of neo-nazis?

>gendered attacks
what the fuck is this shit

>apologize for something a complete stranger said to someone you weren't talking to because of what she said indirectly related to your video

It's like these people have brain damage or something.

>youtube.com/watch?v=amvOcxiy1HE
>#FATACCEPTANCE
>#RAPEFUGEESWELCOME
>Some bloke on the internet doesn't want to watch our shitty movie, LYNCH HIM!

God I fucking hate Twitter.

This.

this is true, as Sup Forums has always been full of hate, only us autists actually come here, but twitter is full of normies thus making their voice so much louder.

they still can't handle the bantz tho

when a person hears someone say something bad about something they like, then they tell them to not watch/read it if they don't like it

all james said is literally he doesn't want to watch it and people are mad at him not wanting to see a movie

high quality banter

when is Spoony just going to go ahead and fucking end it already?

I love how James and Mike are handling this.

The SJW HAVE NOTHING and it's driving them crazy.

F to the R to the Ucking to the Ekt

FUCKING REKT!

>from people who really, truly believe that seeing a beloved film recast with women in all the key roles will “ruin their childhood”.

I dont care that women are in it! I care with it being a reboot. IF the movie was a sequel and not a reboot then id have more respect.

Simple.

not going to spend money on a shit movie is not boycotting.

jesus christ, you are too stupid to live.

give me your address, i'm going to stab you in the face.

I have an opinion about this, would anyone like to hear it?

>DrPaviolli

lel

only a big guy can respond like that.

click bait, fuck that, i'm not supporting that drivel

Savage

Cause that requires most of the Internet to be rational.

it literally is. he tries to make a point you know

Because somehow marketers have convinced braindead internet feminists that the very cause of feminism is riding on the success of a cash grab 80s franchise reboot film. Its truly amazing to behold.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

no

Why are u so butthurt?
Go and re watch American History to calm down

What if the movies is a sucess guys? SJW are pointing if you don't want to see it you are a evil sexist who eats children

only on twitter.

A boycott is an act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with a person, organization, or country

>who eats children
And those SJW's who support killing unborn babies who have already began life are better than that?

Its funny because this was easily one of James most calm and collected videos.

Imagine if he shat on the movie with his AVGN persona.

>Laurie Penny
i stopped reading after that.

TOO BAD MOTHER FUCKER

JAMES "FUCK THE SJW" ROFLE IS ONE HUNDRED (100) AND TEN (10) PERCENT(%) RIGHT IN HIS VIEWS ON THIS.

angry birds

fucking DESTROYED

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>flick filosopher

>not being aware that James release videos that are film related almost as much as he releases vidya content

Leaving Twitter was a tremendously good decision. It was - dare I say it? - a toxic environment. Not to mention, the upvote culture of social media promotes homogeneity as well as user culture does - only in the former, everyone is afraid to express their views because they could have serious repercussions for their careers. I need to get into HAM radios.

Mr. Rolfe, your silence will only incriminate you futher.
>no, Mr. Rolfe don't take your anger out on me
>get back, get back
>MR ROLFE NOOOOOO
>DRAMATIZATION: MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED

youtube.com/watch?v=J0FZ0sqGDqY

FRUckingEkt

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I already lost one jew in my life I don't need to lose another

>ignoring the context

kek, it's funny how art imitates life

what a retard. Doesnt she know "meninism" is just a parody/satire movement. So she really says that she is retarded and that feminism is stupid. you go girl

how are there still people who havent seen this? or is someone samefagging here?

>retard
>woman

that's a bit redundant.

Twitter is alright when you choose to follow the right people.
As an example, I'm into fighting games, so I only follow fighting game people so I only get fighting game related stuff.

If you follow drama whores or actively look for that shit then you'll run into faggotry.

>7 billion people in the world

yeah i mean everyone on earth has seen this...amirite?

Sup Forums has always been anywhere from peripherally aware of its own stupidity as a hate machine, to full-on rejection of potential attacks as "not your personal army", since it prefers to select targets carefully (in the chaotic way that it does).

Twitter and Tumblr not only treat every single thing that crops up as an opportunity for a full-blown offensive, attempting to tear down entire careers over a single faux pas, but they have absolutely no idea of their own idiocy.

the simpsons will always be the commentary on how one sided some media outlets can be.

this is my first time seeing it. That nigga's a savage.

no

Yes, I probably moved in the wrong circles. The trouble is, even with gaming-related e-celebs of whoever it is you follow, they often get dragged into drama as we're seeing in this very thread. I'm sure his feed is full of whooping and squawking predators.

The SJWs didn't even watch the video, they just see other SJWs calling him a sexist so join in, it's called virtue signaling, they just want to fit in, it's pathetic and quite transparent once you realize it.

You'll also note that it's mostly white men doing this and women don't actually give a shit about a ghostbusters movie.

>everybody on the world visits AVGN threads on 4chans Sup Forums board

this is the metality of someone who posts the same shit over and over again. interesting

To stop those remakes, one-two-three,

Here's a fresh new way that's trouble-free,

It's got James Rolfe's guarantee ... [winks]

Guarantee void in Tennessee.

Just don't look!
Just don't look!

It's funny how that episode is more relevant now than when it aired

it happend here on Sup Forums. someone pointed out she killed her baby before seeing it, another user said we shout tweet this to her and then this guy was the fag with a twitter account

>responds with logical fallacies
>so I WIN

I see you're in training to be SJW

You can't just post half a definition. You don't boycott Mountain Dew when you buy a Coke from a machine. You don't boycott Amtrak when you take a plane. You don't boycott all the stuff you see in ads on TV because they don't interest you.

A boycott is the choice not to buy/use something
>as an expression of protest, usually for social or political reasons. The purpose of a boycott is to inflict some economic loss on the target, or to indicate a moral outrage, to try to compel the target to alter an objectionable behavior.

Not going to see Ghostbusters because it looks bad and you aren't interested is not boycotting. Not going to see it because you're sick of shitty Hollywood reboots that have all been awful is not boycotting.

Not going to see it when you DO want to see it, but something morally outrages you about it, like the cast being all women, would be a boycott. Which is how feminists are characterizing it.

They're saying "men want to see this movie but won't because women."

The truth is "men would have wanted to see a new Ghostbusters, but this one looks like shit, so they don't want to see it."

Anti-choice and homophobic. Cool

We're having threads about this piece of shit every day now, aren't we? That's depressing.
Can't you just kill yourself instead, OP? We all know you're headed that way anyway.

>old simpson episode
>more in tune with society now than current seasons

shit

It becomes a boycott when someone with a large following makes a fucking video about how he won't see it, and this is following a massive internet outrage over the movie. You can't ignore the context here and claim he was only expressing his opinion. You're also ignoring the fact that a lot of the backlash against the film is about the leads being women and he did not even address that.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

it's gamergate 2 Sup Forums edition, albeit with even more retarded manchildren and pathetic losers.

>saying sorry for something someone else said

jesus that's a fucked up victim complex right there.

Who the fuck is this guy?

Also kudos to James for not replying to these assholes. He's a far better person than I am.

Fix it for you

numale complex. they are now a subset of beta males.

>responds with logical fallacies
>so I WIN
this literally never happened

YEAR OF THE SPONNY!!!!!!!

Except Sup Forums is smart enough to not turn it into a hashtag movement. That was fucking retarded on Sup Forums's part. They just handed the media their boogeyman

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

watch his video instead of writing a blog. He makes it very clear, that he doesnt want to support shitty remakes. Because if people give them their money, they will shit out even more shitty movies over and over again