I know for a fact that none of you could beat me in a fight. Fuck it, I'll even let you swing the first punch. Faggots

I know for a fact that none of you could beat me in a fight. Fuck it, I'll even let you swing the first punch. Faggots.

are you wearing eyeliner?

I'm a sauna in Thailand. Come at me, bruh.

fuck off zyzz. go back to dead.

zyzz is Gawd

Fucking lankfag bitch, you couldn't even damage the mountain that is my body. And that's assuming youbDO hit me, but my bojitsu and aikido mastery will surely prevent you from even coming close

you didnt answer the eyeliner question OP....

is this zit?

I'm too old to fight you so I wouldn't bother. I'd just kill you outright and claim you threatened to kill me and I was in fear for my life. I'd go home and you'd go to the morgue.

implying you weren't a autist with a little penis....

No its my natural complexion. U jelly?

All hail the mighty Zyzz!

found the newfag redditor

>not knowing based zyzzy our lord and savior

no it's tit

topkek

Nice tribal tattoo and fugly hair cut to accompany your stupid cunt face
God I hate my kom

babby's first troll, it's so cute

I bet he'd lose in a heartbeat

you're dead, so i could

Can I bring a shovel? I can't punch through 6 feet of dirt.

This makes me feel like an oldfag

No

>5 years
>oldfag

bitch, please

FUARKKK

U MIRIN BRUH?!

try 10yrs newfag

>not even proud

faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, man.

>gawd
>skinny faggot that couldn't get any gainz without roids

pick one

I appreciate this post

You'll win brah, you're probably all wormy with desiccated patches of skin clinging to your bones, I'll run away in fear rather than fight you.

Dumping comic

Fuckin newfag

Who wants a fight? I'd prefer for you to fuck me!

Lol siiuuure you would win. First of all. You're haircut is gay. It looks all emo and shit. Second of all your face looks stupid and crazy like your some kind insane man which is an advantage for me to outsmart you. And why are you not wearing a shirt? Are you gay? I think that maybe your gay.

But i dont wanna punch you when my dick is in your mouth, faggot

Almost done

I think you're gay and you're in denial. I get you want to ram your tiny cock in between my buns of steel. You fucking homo. I would beat you with 1 hand behind my back. Fucking faggot.

witty

>implying i couldn't win against a faggot who's dead because of steroid overdose
also this:

KEK

happy bday aziz. rip

Done

newfag detected

please leave this board forever

?????? Haaaha...... Very very cute kid. I'm actually not gay because I have a wife who puts her mouth on my private area and she has boobs. You can porbably not even fight that good and I would hurt you pretty bad with 2 or 3 broken bones gos dam diot.

>no homo
this is the gayest shit ever. /fit/ is so gay.

good job, you summarized /fit/ in one post.

kek

You actually had my intrest until I seen this one.

fuckin new fag. rs player from way back and is dead so rip for beating up a dead man

Dude scott tweety has been workin out

That's right stay quiet you gay lipstick wearing cock sucking Muslim faggot. I would put you in the ground you roid raging queer monster

Neeew

Faggot don't try to act all hard on the chan. If you wanna go then I'll fucking meet you anytime anywhere. I bet you won't though. Stop bullshitting you have no wife I bet you haven't even felt a real boob you fucking homo. Show me a pic of yourself