Tfw America conquered Japan

>tfw America conquered Japan

>German scientists
>German technology
yes sure god bless america

>nobody never conquered helsinki

>i-i conquered japan myself trust me guise, guise?!

>tfw Helsinki was a minor shithole of a town before the Russians made it into a respectable city

Calm down there, Mr. Fred McEnglish Teacher. It's not our fault you awoke the sleeping giant.

>tfw Japs got their tight Asian boipussies rammed for so long that they deluded themselves into thinking they didn't get wrecked

> tfw Germany befriended Japan
:3

>tfw usa was a minor shithole of a country before the englishmen, frenchmen, and spanish made it into a respectable country

Are there any finns left in the cities the Russians took?

Japanese women are also property of the U.S.A.

>Germany declares war on the US a couple days after Pearl Harbor
>the US declares war on Germany in response
>Third Reichboos still pretend like it was le ebil Jooze and Amerikkkanz who attacked Germany for no reason

>claim they conquered Japan
>get their former almighty car industry destroyed by Japan in a few decades

Your analogy makes no sense because the US was not a country when it was ruled by the English. Meanwhile, the Russians literally built Helsinki up from a minor town that was founded by Swedes.

Its just becouse Germans arent pussies and they will help their allies?

in 50:s and 60:s Otto Ville Kuusinen,the head of the USSR occupational government for Finland was in charge of the Karelian Soviet Republic,things were good then,way better than now,now its Siberia tier shithole,and all the old buildings in Vyborg have been razed and replaced with commieblocks

Japan builds a ton of its cars here. And Detroit was ruined by niggers and leftists, not the Japs. We also forced them out of isolationism which led to the end of the Shogunate, our military controlled Japan for several years, forced them to become western, and destroyed their culture.

Are the people russified? Any chance of getting territory back?

I was surprised to lean that Finland and USSR had good relations after ww2, you'd think you guys would be hellbent on getting clay back.

>forced them to become western, and destroyed their culture.
sounds like you don't know jackshit about that country besides memes and stuff heard here and there

They didn't help Japan, though. The only reason they were allies was because they were hoping they'd attack the Soviets but they entered into a non-aggression pact with them instead until the Soviets broke it and invaded Manchuria.

Detroit was an example
yes, it surely became a shithole for other causes as well, but your car industry ceased to be relevant after Japan started making better and more economic cars
also your country manufactures a lot of shit in China and other countries as well like Japan does in yours, and?

>US navy forces them to open their ports
>quick westernization follows, which leaves their culture in a strange place between traditional Japanese culture and western culture
>after WW2, it becomes a hideous abomination
>some Italian shitposter thinks he knows about Japan because he watches anime and thinks that Japan is just like it is in his animations

Detroit failed for the same reason the rest of the rust belt failed.

It wasn't leftist and niggers buzzwords from conservatives, in their height these places voted Democratic and had blacks in them.

They fell apart when the car industry and manufacturing as a whole left the US. Their entire economies were based on it.

what do you mean by "traditional japanese culture"? feudalism?
of course a country that was suddenly forced to compete with the rest of the world to not end up like China had to quickly industrialize, but that's basically what happened in every relevant place, except they had to do it all of sudden for the reasons you mentioned.
Besides that I don't know what else you mean by "traditional Japanese culture". Shintoism? Still there. What else?

Otto Ville Kuusinen was a stalinist but he was not genocidal like Stalin itself,thats why the old people still like him and there is his statue in Vyborg.

And yes they are russified,but the old geezers liked OVK-rule there.

And its a massive money hole,we dont want it back

>Are the people russified?
You'd have a hard time finding a minority in Russia that isn't Russified outside of the Caucasus.
>I was surprised to lean that Finland and USSR had good relations after ww2
Finland didn't want to be invaded and annexed.

exactly

>mfw theres nothing left in Japan except pedophile anime and degeneracy

>Commodore Perry of the US navy demanded to open our ports

He has been transformed into a cute mascot Perurin in Japan

>tfw japan has brought nothing but trouble for Germany's plan

fucking Animericans

autism conquered it

>Google Perurin
>find a hentai/doujinshi website

Thank you jap boys for making such petite qt girls for everyone else to fuck

but Kim, stop raping grills please

desu I find Japanese imperial history really interesting and kind of sad. They became industrialized by mimicking the west, but got cockblocked all the time because they weren't western. Then they try to get colonies like every other great power, and they get embargoed

2 nukes weren't enough

>DONGSOON

>Tfw Amerifats had to be bullied into WW2 by the nerdy kid because Europe didn't invite them.

More like we were invited but didn't want to come. Brits wanted us to join.

America is the fat kid that always gets picked last in school.

Britain literally begged us to join. We made the UK give up their empire in exchange for saving them from Germany.

Australia is that kid who gets scared of the birds in the parking lot and always gets bossed around by one of the bigger kids.

The UK still had its empire after WW2, it was just too expensive to maintain, and they were too in debt (to us). It disintegrated gradually

Look up what Roosevelt demanded in exchange for lend-lease

>Shows up after the surrender
>Shoots at everything

"Merica!"

What user(s) may not also realise is that the Shogunate itself was a pretty massive replacer of prior Japanese social structure and culture.

>make low quality bait posts

你需要尝试更难,李约翰

>SUNNY SLOPE
Beautiful.

Well, it's basically a oversea american territory anyway.

Too little too late merica. As usual.

Give me a source for a formal treaty or something, not a speech. The Suez Crisis spelled the end of the empire imo, and that was a decade after the end of the war

It's really neat to me that the Japs managed to switch from essentially feudalism to a modern centralized state in such a short period of time, after centuries of the shogunate

>Give me a source for a formal treaty or something, not a speech. The Suez Crisis spelled the end of the empire imo, and that was a decade after the end of the war

Well I can't I saw it in some documentary a long time ago and I can't remember what it was called.

Do you love Japan?

You can't trust documentaries for specific facts most of the time. They're good for general information, but you have to go to books to get specifics

really low quality, even for you ausfalia

>australia of all countries undermining us military
>europe begging us for help and then only does when they're attacked and come out as leader of the world

go ahead post whatever makes you feel better but I know how you really feel

>mfw I saw OP made the thread and started shitposting at 4am