I'm looking for a cheap, kick ass high. What's the way to go /b

I'm looking for a cheap, kick ass high. What's the way to go /b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo
youtu.be/UAsTlnjvetI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Choke yourself until just before the point of passing out. Do this multiple times. It's fucking free.

trips have spoken
>must be legit

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

buy a shroom-grow-set for like 10-20€
grow the shrooms under your bed
eat shrooms for days

> I self-choked to get myself off the smack
> high so good

A bottle of cheap booze, meng

Crystal meth
/thread

just smoke weed? I smoked atleast an eighth a day

bout 9 or 10 summers ago my uncle Tim-Tom made some meth on his farm out in Iowa, it wasn't really that strong though. He'd never made it before so he gave some to one of his pigs first. It had that oinker up for days so I'm sure it will work for your lard ass.

Whippits, get yourself some whipped cream in a can and huff that nitrous oxide

My roomate has been chugging dawn. Man swears by it. After all, we wash our dishes with it. It cant be that bad. He said its like adderal.

Have you tried getting in an elevator? Those can usually get you pretty high and I don't think they charge you to use them.

If you can't find pot, like me, go to your local Walmart and get two or three pill bottles of robotussim and a bottle of lemonade. They shouldn't have acetaminophen, but should have Dextromethorphan (DXM, the active ingredient to get you high)

That sounds horrid.

Stay awake for 5 days at least. It is completely free.

I started learning about cars, going to car meets and working on cards. You just gotta step into q real life community

Jenkum

Shit in a bag and leave in the sun a few days.

Supposed to ferment. When you inhale shit fumes you get high

did you not hear him? "He said its like adderal." Fucking adderall man. Shit is too good

[spoiler]Jenkem*[/spoiler]

I dunno, last time I took Adderall I was playing pokémon and watching Dora.

Oh wait, that was kindergarten.

I'll never understand those that can use it and feel more "focused". I used it to fucking sit still

discovered I'm low-key adhd from trying to take adderall. The shit just makes me depressed

Bleach + ammonia
Works like a charm

dabs $35 a gram will last you all week getting super high. but price depends on where you live. very cheap on west coast, not so much elsewhere

bruh I'm superman on that shit the last thing i want to do is sit still. im tryna clean the house or fuck some bitches or something

sucks mayne

www.slagroompatronen.nl/kayser-slagroompatronen-stuks-p-32.html?osCsid=hssodmdc770nsr3e7s896uij61
Go nuts

Sorry about this. Just copy paste it
>sort of newfag

bleach and backflips

And you can jack then really easy so pretty much free if your good at shop lifting .

Adderall is garbage. Shit just makes me sleepy

Heroin

sniff cat piss

Sniff fuel fumes
It's a nigger drug, but you won't get cheaper and it'll take you to magical land

Weed you faggot

Jenkum tokes

heroin
/thread

How is weed anything other than cheap? 15 quid and youre sorted for a day

Could be like me and can't find a goddammit dealer in the middle of FUCKING NO WHERE

Heroin is by far the best feeling in the world...literally good enough to die for

Lsd is ten a blotter and gives u at least 8hr "high"

All the shit is too dangerous for a fucking high, your life must be seriosuly shit if this is what you guys resort to for a good time. Even stuff like heroin is stupid as fuck. Stick with weed man, and even that shit in moderation. Call me a pussy or whatever, this is just sad.

Get the fuck off this website. God damn newfags man

Everything else can kill a person, but some it takes a lot of (such as the dxm). A person can't OD on pit.

*pot

Goddamm swype

Mushrooms are $5 a gram here

-Nutmeg will get you high
-Cough medicine will get you high
-Petrol fumes will also get you high

None of these things are worth the high they give you tho I have tried them all. If you wanna get real fuckin cheap your best bet is to get like a couple bottle of cheap wine for like 10 bucks and get fucked the fuck up.

I have my doubts. How much does he drink and what else are the symptoms? If it's like Adderall, it ain't effect me much then

> get like a couple bottle of cheap wine for like 10 bucks and get fucked the fuck up.
/thread

Does he fart bubbles?

underrated post

1. I've never gotten high from nutmeg, and I'm pretty sure I was ingesting it incorrectly.

2. The ones without acetaminophen, and with dextromethorphan.

3. I haven't attempted at all

I second this.

This will kill you

I'm a person that doesn't seem to enjoy alcohol as much as taking drugs. Even if I've only gotten high off of one drug.

youtu.be/UAsTlnjvetI

Also relevant to my replies

OP here. I know that half the shit in here will fucking kill me, but I'm thinking about going with heroin. I just have no fucking idea how ill get my hands on it. Any ideas /b?

I think one way would to have a Craigslist ad and if you're desperate enough you'd find a person, fuck and then shoot up and have a good time with each other.

Not sure how you'd preface the adoor with you wanting heroin though

That only works in southpark

Ammonia in high amounts might make a person light headed. But that's all, so yeah; that wouldn't work

Poor mans cocaine, i was prescribed for 8 years Ritalin. Eventually I would crush up and get high with my friends and I was cut off

Ill be lowkey about it. Ill ask around with some buds first. Heroin is big in my state anyways.

Bang half a gram of pure fishscale coke into a 1ml syringe. You'll never know a rush better

What state you in? Meth is big in mine

Connecticut, wbu?

Iowa. It's about to get a fuck ton busier next week with the National's next week though. So drugs will be amok.

My mate's twin a couple years ago found ecstasy at the race track.

Toothpaste and orange peels.

molly

You lucky fuck

Steal 2 bottles of delsym from Walmart. Chug them both, shiit your brains out, trip your balls off. It's a jolly good time.

Hardly, I'm going to be working across the street from the track. At night.
And it'll be my first time back to work in a month. Maybe it won't be so bad. But I know I wont be able to get drugs.

Towel + deodorant spray. Put towel against your mouth, spray onto it and huff.

baked potatoes

Huff/inhale a bunch of gasoline, spray paint that's sprayed in a garbage bag, duster, whip it's, lacquer thinner ect...

Spray onto which side? Side touching mouth or other side

Not OP but I tried Delsym the other day and it just made me feel like shit. My head was real heavy and my stomach felt horrible.

Bananol

As I said earlier I try to counter the HBr with lemonade, that seems to calm my stomach down. If it's liquid maybe try to mix the two

Take more!!!!

thank mr weed man

Thank mr weed man

I assume the side opposite of your mouth. What would be the point of the wash cloth if you were to spray the side touching your mouth, dumbass? Hahaha

To spray the side of the mouth and then take an inhale of the rag. Cause it could either be spray with the rag to the mouth, spraying on the opposite side or spray on the side with the mouth with the rag removed before inhaling

thank mr weed man

> 1ml syringe
You won't fit half a gram of anything in 1ml, and you'd need an ant to hold that syringe

That's just because you are white trash, a nigger, or a queer. People should be lighting up with you at bars if you weren't a weird.

You think I live in Amsterdam or something? Or a town with more than 3,000. The only dealers I've managed to find were my own family, I live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere

I got meth, but I also like having all my teeth, skin, and hair. Not even the meth makers can get pot

Dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard

Buy cough syrup with dxm, it's badass and easy as fuck to steal.

Mine has 1500, I still get high in the parking lots. I get shit like pineapple express, anything you imagine.

Jenkum.

Fag

I suppose I shouldn't get too angry at ya, I've always been known as a square, so me suddenly asking around for pot does make people a bit weary.

For anyone who likes psychs, just wanted to add that i dropped 150ug of AL-LAD today and it was not anything like what people say online. I know it's legit and came from a trusted source. I felt somewhat nauseous, which is expected, but it never escalated from there. I just had the body load/slight visual enhancements for most of the day. Pretty bummed, feel like i couldve had alot more. Maybe 150ug isnt enough.

more than half the shit on here will leave you more fucked up than an /r9k user

thanks mr weed man

Just get high on life, partner.

thank mr weed man

Stick something in your ass and massage your prostate while fapping. Will be the best orgasm of your life.
>No homo