general discussion and advice thread

i don't have any crush anymore

>She's 2D
>She's 2D.

what happened? what made you give up?

who is your waifu?

1. I like the size of her tits.
2. I already have a girl friends.

They are relatively unique and original and creative. Sup Forumscuz im in a relationship with someone else.

>tits
i respect you for being a titty man.
so many casuals preferring ass >:^(

1)She's funny
2)She's attractive
3)She messages me first
4)Puts up with my autism
I haven't asked her out because I have low self esteem about myself

i dont really want to think back to her cuz for sure i will cry if i do it

they are all sluts , thats all

i'm a femanon, not a faggot.
i like him because he's cute and he really does appreciate me. we cuddle and play vidya. he even buys me things sometimes. when we're alone, that is.
now if only he was as affectionate to me in public :(... he just kind of brushes me off.

Beautiful smile, eyes, hair, smart and sweet and adorable. I'll ask her out in a few weeks when I can do it in person.

Kuroneko

Its hard for me to get crushes anymore since my last breakup even though ive moved on and my ex and i are pretty good friends idk i just cant fall in infatuation anymore?? After i cum its gone lul

>be me
>friend gets me job in kitchen of a wings bar
>lots of hot servers
>start talking with one thats not the best looking but ok
>start to develop feelings
>quit that place
> friend tells her about my crush
>she invites me to her bday
>get so nervous start drinking every jello shot
>throw up everywhere blackout

i fucked up big time

LOL you're hideous and he's ashamed of you. I'm sorry.

I remember when it was casul to prefer tits

Face is the place. Everything else you can get used to.

Im not sure if she got a bf

Dunno, i can't ask her that question, she would directly know what i am planning

I think that's the point. You dolt. Worse outcome is you're on the short list if she suddenly becomes available. Make your reservation ya cuck.

She's absolutely stunning. Her smile makes my heart melt. Her body is ridiculous. She laughs at my jokes. She acts all adorable when I put the focus on her. She gets excited when talking about her hobbies. We can talk for 8 hours straight and not get bored. She feels young at heart and isn't caught up in bs that doesn't matter. She lives her life the way she wants without regard to what others think.

I haven't made a move yet because I lack confidence and she's out of town until the 10th. I really hope I do it next time I see her.

Everything
I did and it went good for a few months then she turned out to be a massive whore lost confidence and self esteem asking your crush out is something i would not recommend

>about to take the advice from user
>mum said don't trust people on the Internet

tfw have to decide

Fake
Real

I don't have one at the moment. And when I do, it's not for long because they start to annoy me like a week later. Narcissism sucks boys.

Not fake. What part don't you believe?

Probably the gay bullshit.
But I'm just some other random user.

Meh, if your google-fu is strong enough you can profile her. If social interaction is so unbearable.

I didn't have these feelings for many years until I met her three weeks ago. I thought that part of me was dead. Girls usually bore me.

Btw, hell naw, i just ask her out if she would like to hang out
If she says yes - god damn
If she says no - i will burn her alive and eat her burned pussy out

The girl who USED to be my crush is in jail for stalking her ex, so fuck that.

I do not have a new crush. I am okay with this.

What exactly? Some of my post was subjective. You may not share my opinions. But everything I posted is true.

Was just being mean. Sounds like a beautiful perspective.

I did ask her out.
She said no.

>Had a chance
>young & dumb
>missed it
now she has a boyfriend, which is also a friend of mine

Thanks. It kills me waiting though. I need to know if she feels the same way about me. I wish I were a better man.

Also great tits, and beautiful blonde. Kinda hate myself since

Whenever I read this I always think women would think that of you instead of themselves. I'm jaded.

She's really hot and I'd fuck but I wouldn't ask her out cause she has a shit personality

Am I right that I should wait for her to get back and tell her in person?

I told my crush I like her, learned in the past that one of my biggest crushes had a MAJOR crush on me, so after that I decided to tell them directly. Anyway, back to my current crush, I told her I like her a hall lot, but she told me she had a boyfriend, and ofc I asked to meet him, I did and right now we are good friends. So I am curently trying to get over her. Any tips?

Reasons I like her
>1. Radiant Smile
>2. Gorgeous Eyes
>3. Sweetest Disposition hands down nicest person I have ever been sexually attracted to (the fatties dont count)
>4. Red hair that hangs down to her ass makes my cock diamond

Reasons I have not asked her out
>1. Just got out of a 6 month shit show and feel sort of numb
>2. Self-Esteem is in the shitter
>3. I am 6 years older than her and it sort of feels weird
>4. Sometimes I just think that I like the Idea of her and not really her

Tryed, failed. Few minutes ago

no?
he has me with a heart emoji in his contacts. he's confided in me things he says to noone else. i catch him looking at my 36D tits all the time, and he doesn't stare at anyone else's. he lets me wear his sweaters. and just look at all the other things i listed.
i know for a certain that he's not ashamed of me. he's kind of nonchalant about everything in public in general. but it still makes me sad that he acts this way :((

hey man, at least you did it. and you won't keep wasting your time chasing her!
go find some other girl with a better personality, bigger tits, and fatter ass!

noice dubs, mr user!
refer to

the reasons you have not asked her out are all about you. has she shown signs that she likes you?
she could make you feel better about the shit show, she'll give you a higher self esteem, as long as she's not 15 and you're 21 it's fine, and the idea of her is still her, isn't it?

Idk, probably just that she showed interest in me, I just like her aura but I don't know exactly what it is

and I havne't asked her out because I have terrible AVPD and im too redpilled. 25 yr old virgin here by choice, kill me please

Great personality, outgoing, intelligent, attractive. Not crazy.

Don't know where I stand, got drunk at a part and fooled around with her. Seen her once since and we cuddled etc. I'm fucking useless. Haven't had a relationship in 8 years and I can't tell if she actually is interested in something more. I'm 23 she's 29

>asking your crush out is something i would not recommend
what the fuck? you can't just ask out someone you're not attracted to. that's fucking stupid and will always end up badly.

Oh shit it's worse than I thought. He's a faggot.

do it. if she says no, you'll stop chasing her and move on to the next girl. if she says yes, then you'll be happy.
you'll forever be a virgin if you don't face things head on. is that really the life you want to live?

yeah, he gets mad when i call him that.
do faggots stare at tits? i dont think faggots stare at tits.
i'm gonna ask him out next week.

Sure they do. Faggots love tits, I would know.

So close

dude. you've already made your move. cuddling is a pretty strong sign. keep pursuing her. you'll get nowhere if you tell yourself you can't do it.
don't be single for the rest of your life. it's not fun.
i wish you luck.

I don't chase her, I stopped talking to her when I thought she started showing signs, I can't handle intimacy of any kind. She's mad and trying to get me to talk to her and it makes me so uncomfortable. Then she will leave and I will keep obsessing about her. And yeah I kind of do, it's a much safer way to go, I've learned to handle this, I don't want anything worse

damn, you were so close :(
the point of being a faggot is that you love cock. full on veiny dicks.
you might be a bifag if you like cock and tits.

She's into the same things I am, she's one of my best friends.
She has a boyfriend that she just moved in with.

she clearly likes you man. it's obvious she wants a relationship with you and she doesn't really want to let you go.
you don't want to be 89 in a retirement home thinking about how you never got a date. how you never had sex. how you were all alone your whole life.
it's up to you at this point.

Cheers for the advice man. I hope you're right

stop. move on.
she's pretty serious with her boyfriend. you need to let go at this point. go to a club, meet some girls. or even the fucking park.
you can't torture yourself like this, man.

hey, one off :(
but you're welcome man. i sincerely hope it goes well for you!

she's perfect
but she's my sister

I've had this happen before though and she just really liked me as a friend before lol, and yeah I don't want to but I don't see anyway of getting comfortable with any of this bullshit

Hey as long as you don't have kids, I don't see the problem.

is there a treatment of AVPD? maybe some meds or something you could take?
don't waste your life. look at your opportunities and take them.

>what do you like about your crush?
She is funny, smart, beautiful and likes pretty much the same music and TV series that I do
>why haven't you asked them out yet?
1- She has a boyfriend
2- My parents would freak out if I came out
3- I'm pretty sure she is straight

>inb4 friendzoned, you're screwed
I know

That she hasn't had me arrested for stalking.

What is some solid advice to be able to approach a girl you have never met before but have interest in without being a total creep. Help a Sup Forumsro out this has been one of my biggest problems when talking to crushes.

Tits or gtfo

I'm not upset or hung up on anything, just a little crush, no biggie. Thanks though!

I did. Turns out she was an absolute fucking nutcase, so glad she's gone.

she's a little bit bigger than most girls I like and overall very fun and bubbly and I want to be the one that exposes her to all the sexual stuff she's (probably) never done in her life

I haven't dumped my girlfriend / decided I'm cheating on her / pursuing an open relationship with her yet

Just talk therapy, and I've been to therapy multiple times but nothing any of them said made any sense or had any practical application. I've been on dates, but even when they're going good, I'm not enjoying myself. Ive had girls on me asking me if I wanted to fuck, and I think about it and look at them and just say, "not really" Even though im rock hard

The only way to soften the creepiness factor is to interact in a neutral environment where she is willing to meet new people. Good luck figuring that one out.

I've talked to dozens of girls playing pokemon go. One I actually exchanged info with and now we hangout regularly. She invited me to her place at 10 pm last Friday.

I'm the guy who posted above. She's out of town until the 10th. She's basically perfect in every way. Sometimes I just look at her face and imagine kissing her. I usually have difficulty even liking girls. The ugly ones are boring, and the attractive ones are super boring. She's attractive and fascinating. I owe it all to pokemon.

I agree, user. I though a grill liked me, I asked her out on a date and she got drunk the night before and never showed. A week later she posted a pic on her Instagram with a new guy she had just met. To make it worse she said she loved me and wanted to spend forever with me the night before the movie. She just cut me out of her life.
oy vey

What about at my university if i see her around some time would it be out of place to randomly approach her?

They were the first one to pay attention to me.

That's literally it. They also don't swing that way, so I have zero chance and I am just numbing myself until I forget about them.

My best friend told me she thought she loved me. Three days later she got back together with her bf. I'm over it now, but at the time it hurt.

I want to first get to know her, like really know her

I think we felt the same feels. I feels your feels user.

Yeah, unless you're in her class and even then if she doesn't know you even exist, like "Oh, some rando from my class" then you're fucked.

>what do you like about your crush?
Her tits and ass
>why haven't you asked them out yet?
Because i ain't paying more then 40 bucks on a date.

But I guess comparatively, you'd have a better chance than someone who doesn't go to your uni.

I dont have a crush

You're a woman, why hasn't he asked you out?

He's a faggot. Or she's hideous. But has nice tits. It's anime.

Because I'm a puusy. I'm not her type. I'm not the best with relationships.

The girl I like has a boyfriend who is an older stronger male.

She have nice tits,
Fix up that face of hers and he will ask her out unconditionally.

Well there is this one girl, shes doesn't know i exist as we dont have any classes and i only see her at random around the campus, would it be creepy or a complete waste to still try and introduce myself to her?

I love everything about her. We're close friends but I've had a crush on her for a few years now.
Tfw she has a boyfriend and complains about him all the time

I always associate my crush with something. A memorable song at a particular moment. Or something that makes them sort of weird but really cute.

I haven't meet anyone in a long time.

Going for next time. If I fail, I'll find that next thing I associate a different girl with.

Since my last girlfriend I kind of lost interest in finding a new crush, I'm not heartbroken and some sort of shit like that... I'm just not interested anymore.

I have a Tinder acc, log in everyday, got a based blowjob last week from a girl, but she did all the job, talked to me and stuff like that... That's the real problem, I only fuck and attract girls I'm not really interested. The real girls that I feel some interest I somehow find a way to fuck it up, even the easy ones. Even if the girl is all over me, when I start talking the shit start hitting the fan.

I know I should just shut up, but it's just so fucking boring this way... I don't give a fuck about getting laid anymore. Nowadays, I just say whatever comes to my mind in the moment, for instance I was said to this girl I've use to date (for some reason she started talking to me yesterday): "I've remember that the skin in your hands reminds me of the skin of a asshole" (it's true, she have some kind of a problem... I don't know)... Anyway, why I'm so fucking weird god dammit.

>>Everyone ITT

She really likes you from the completely objective recount of your scenario that you gave through your personal philter.

Let's all talk about our feelings guys, it's clearly a step in the right direction. After all there's nothing better we could be doing with our time, like taking steps in the right direction. C'mon, gather 'round. This is how we're all gonna make it. If Sup Forums wasn't enough like Tumblr then by God that changes now!

faggot

I only very recently noticed someone who I'd consider asking out. I don't know them at all, and they are most likely a bit too young for me.

What I like about her
>Her voice, her eyes, her interests,

Why haven't i asked her out
>She is in a relationship with a guy who is much better looking and more mature than I am and I think I'm a scummy individual who doesn't deserve to be in a relationship with someone.