Is there any possible way europe doesn't get BLACKED?

is there any possible way europe doesn't get BLACKED?
i'm really having doubts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

genocide

genocide

They're already spilling over into Canada.

won't happen

the future is black

>linear projections
lol

>the future is black
the future is *retarded

why worry? you are already black

Blacks don't do so bad over here.

>white(gypsy/roma)
>white
>roma
Hahaa

I don't believe your chart is meaningful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

It's a lot more meaningful than taking London as an average for the entire country desu.

Your chart shows white British are doing poorly. Not that blacks are doing well. They're all on the bottom. Also, where else is there a high concentration of blacks other than London?

lmao im paler than 75% of balkans, but i agree, gypsies are not white

Why do you ask me questions that are a mere google search away?
theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales

Because I knew the answer and I knew your objection was meaningless.

It also shows there are many outside London too though. For example, the place I used to live only had a few black folks but they were pretty well educated on average, one was a medical doctor. Your implication that they are somehow inherently stupid is untrue.

>It also shows there are many outside London too though.
No it doesn't. Look at the legend. Most of the map is 0-1% or 1-5%.

Yeah, and 1-5% over many counties adds up to quite a lot.

>adds up to quite a lot.
[citation needed]

>citation needed for basic mathematics
lmao, have a nice day, leaf

Dumb nigger.

You're in Bulgaria. There's no need for you to worry about your country getting blacked because it's a vast and majority white former Soviet state. For example, East Germany has much less non-whites, and Bulgaria especially has very little non-whites.

>yfw all the beautiful, blue eyed and blond people disappear because immigration

I dont care about jobs and economy and all the other things immigrants from 3rd world ruin. I care about beauty.

Soon enough we will all be some shitty, ugly, I cant even stress this enough, some ugly disgusting brown lump. Great. Thanks a lot. This is the future for the European people that achieved everything and did everything. To get mixed with those that did absolutely nothing, who are ugly as sin, and call it "progress".

There is nothing progressive about what we call progress today.

>Bulgaria especially has very little non-whites
lol good one

I'll bet that European population isn't all ethnic Europeans either

>I'll bet that European population isn't all ethnic Europeans either
what did he mean by this?

I mean it counts shitskins born in Europe as European

well thats what they are