So Sup Forums, are you going to watch Ghostbusters (2016)?

So Sup Forums, are you going to watch Ghostbusters (2016)?

No.

Nah, B.

Nein.

I REFUSE to even torrent it.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

I'll watch it on putlocker just to see how bad it is.

I'm going to torrent it and then, if it's good, see it in theaters.

I did the same with Deadpool and Batman v Superman this year. Wound up watching Deadpool but not BvS.

>Watch same movie twice
How are you doing that, do you have a bad memory?

I literally didnt care about this movie until I realized how angry it made SJW

Of course.

Probably gonna wait until it's on Netflix.

If it turns out to be laughably bad I'll torrent it and watch it while drinking with friends. But it will probably just be regular bad, I predict 50% on RT.

I refuse.

I'd rather eat a roadkill skunk's asshole than watch this movie!

The second time, I saw Deadpool subtitled so I spent some of the time reading the subtitles and seeing how they matched up. Normally, I'd just listen to the English because I can English good. Also, you can notice things the second time that you didn't pick up the first time. And the quality is better the second time, so you can enjoy it more.

>Normally, I'd just listen to the English because I can English good.

When it comes to Amazon Prime I might watch it while cleaning up or doing other things around the house. Can't imagine sitting down for two hours giving it my full attention.

Where did you learn to can English that good?

No, but not because I hate women or agree with Rolfe. I just don't care about most Hollywood blockbusters.

Torrent it
Make it the most pirated movie in history

TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

In the army.

Not in a million years.

Of course, I'm not a misogynist virgin.

no. The new cast doesn't seem nearly as funny as the original and it seems half-assed just so people are like "woah a new ghostbusters i should see it" and they make money

yeah, i enjoy being angry more and more

As soon as there is the YIFY rips, I will

I was actually planning on it, depending on how the reviews went. But in light of all the drama it's caused and the fact that the people championing this thing are harassing people over it, I'm not even going to bother. All it does is remind me of shitty people.

>>/Reddit/

James isn't a CÜCK anymore

When was he a cuck?

He wasn't. It was just a really stupid meme this board created when a bunch of babies were butthurt over the fact that they didn't like his movie.

Yes, for the shit posting alone.

If you won't see it, you're just doing what the angry video game cuck is telling you and you should get back to raddit.

Hello Sup Forumsmblr

>MRAs get angry at some movie, because it has women in it, thinking this will fight feminism

Pathetic.

So are you going to see this or not?

To be fair, there is no difference between "MRAs" and "SJWs". Both are scumbags who want to dictate other people's lives and tell people what they should do and how they should think. Anybody watching this movie with some kind of political agenda in mind is slime.

But I just dont want to see it because it looks bad

Maybe it does, but it's certainly not the worst trailer ever.

Yep, but it's still so bad it's not worth seeing.