Fuck y'all, I liked it

Fuck y'all, I liked it.

It was ok.

Will Smith acted black

Fan service harley ass shoots were plentiful.

Plot holes were dumb.

Pointless flashbacks

Action was ok.

6.5/10 from me.

I actually thought it was pretty good too

fuck though I wanna fuck her so bad

he has no relevance to the story whatsoever

showed that fat nigger bitch too much and didnt have any action until like an hour in. and the action was just awful once you got that far story sucked donkey dick what a fuckin mess like me typing this

I'd say it was an enjoyably bad movie

If you enjoy being cucked again by a 40 year old will smith, here's your movie.

I didn't watch it.

Fuck you
You have shit taste

honestly the damaged tattoo wouldnt have bothered me as much if hed carved it onto his own forehead with a sharp knife

i mean

come on

His tattoos look retarded. It's like a person who thinks what a crazy person would be like and it turned out gay.

Any sites have this up yet? I checked chan131, putlocker, and the pirate bay. Idk fuck my ass anyone know any spots?

stop being a poor as nigga for one. its like 15 dollars stop blowing your welfare on body pillows cuck

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

Yeah it's a bit trying to hard and a bit not trying hard enuf, if he carved it on himself I would be fine with it cuz that's savage and crazy. If it wasn't there at all I would be fine with it because he should show how damaged he is through his action not attention whorily throw it in our faces. It's basically the same as a choker necklace on a 13 year old Emo lesbian

Not even 15 if you go matinee.

I mean it's more the painful embarrassment of going to the movies by myself that's holding me back. I would pay $50 to watch it on my laptop right now

>poorfag
>poorfag
>poorfag
>poorfag

The only reason 50% guys are going because they want to see if they can stealth jerk in the theater

what is so embarrasing about watching a movie alone lol

nothing that fappable too except some margot robbie ass which isnt even that great

>embarrassment of going to the movies by myself
I get this. I also want to go out and have a meal in a nice restaurant but I will feel like a dick.
I did it once but everyone was looking at me I just wanted some good food.
my only friend in the city I live in is a socially retarded unhygienic alcoholic too so I cant rope a bro to come to movies or go for a meal either.

Nothing. Eating alone at a restaurant is embarrassing though.

im fappable

>Suicide Squad

kys fgt

Sup brazuca chan

Idk I just can't ever have the balls to do it to even see if it would be that bad.
Yeah I wouldn't even dream about eating at a restaurant alone, the movies u might get away with it with nobody noticing, but the waiter/waitress is direct confrontation on your shit life and how faggy you are, not to mention they would prob wait like 10 mins before coming to ft your order and then still say "are you waiting on anyone or will you be dining by yourself today" or some shit.

0/10
Did not find robin williams in the movie

We appreciate you admitting your bad taste, user.

new joker looks crap

>I wouldn't even dream about eating at a restaurant alone
that shit was embarassing but I needed some decent food in me as I han' had a cooked meal for about 2 weeks,
Don't think I will ever do it again though.

Lol wut I did this just this past week and I literally gave no fucks whats so embarrassing? Actually felt pretty awesome to be honest

>no firemen
0/10

I'm going to see it tomorrow with gf can't wait.

Idk ur prob bordering normal guy status I'm a fucking weirdo I would prob commit suicide if a server said "just you" to me, or if I had to say to the hostess "table for one please"

Fuckin' weak cunts, as if you wouldn't. How else are you gonna go out and get some good food if you need someone to hold your hand? What's the big deal? You're there alone, if you want company, take the waitress home.

Thats literally what I said. Table for one

I don't starve myself I go to my local bagel store (order on phone ahead of time) and pick it up leave and eat.
Fuck man balls of steal

Yeah mate I said "good food". Maybe lay off the bagels and you might have the fuckin' self confidence to do normal shit

Where do you love bro ill go to dinner and a movie with you.

Can we note that Killer Croc wore fuckin adidas track pants and overall just looked goofy as fuck. This movie just had so many things that didnt work.

You need to steal some balls. You are the one with the cringy fantasy of romantic dinners- go there and keep urself busy, cellphone, tablet whatever. Or take it to go dummy