Hey, Sup Forums, if I had a whole bunch of weed and I wanted a clean legal handgun in exchange...

Hey, Sup Forums, if I had a whole bunch of weed and I wanted a clean legal handgun in exchange, where might you suggest I go to find someone willing to trade like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/02/17/opinion/ali-malcolm-x-assassination-anniversary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol weed and a BB gun...

Go to gun shows make friends

Go to texas...

fbi.gov

Yeah I just googled "weed and guns" picked the most aesthetic pic I saw. Gun shows might be a good idea, thanks.

That's stupid you're stupid.

You really think they would trade me a pistol for bud? Should I call them and ask?

/thread

Now, just post that home address to make things go quicker and the van will be there to pick you up within a couple hours. Thank you for trusting the FBI for all your arresting needs.

Why don't you just sell the weed and buy a gun, you dumb nigger?

If you want a clean gun, you're probably not going to get one from someone who will accept weed as payment.

Only niggers will trade weed for a gun and that gun won't be legal. Why would anyone smart make that kind of trade.

Well obviously that was my first thought, but considering everyone smokes pot in my state I thought I might skip a step.

Weed is legal where I live. Guns are legal where I live. I would give this person a "gift" of weed, and he would give me a "gift" of a firearm.

That shit looks poorly trimmed.

>stupid
You're the absolute retard on Sup Forums trying to trade one illegal thing for another illegal thing...go eat paint faggot

And you can count on that nigger selling you evidence as a gun. When your dumb druggy ass gets busted and they match the ballistics on that gun to unsolved niggering, your reparations to niggers will be going down for those crimes on top of the additional charges for possession of a firearm with controlled substances.

OP is a fucking retarded kid that can't buy one legally.

Weed is legal in my state

Guns are legal in all 50 states

You're still stupid.

Marijuana isn't legal Federally.

Federal > State

>sell weed
>go to gun store

If weed is legal in your state
>go on arms list
>offer to trade weed for the gun you want

Marijuana is illegal on the federal level if you're in possession of more than an ounce and also aren't in your place of abode. Hence why the state level can make it legal for you to be in possession of up to an ounce.

Furthermore the actual consumption isn't illegal on the federal level, that's something else controlled by the state.

Do some research.

ATF ruled, weed = no gun, try again

"As you know, Federal law, 18 U.S.C ยง 922(g)(3), prohibits any person who is an "unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C 802))" from shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing firearms or ammunition. Marijuana is listed in the Controlled Substances Act as a schedule I controlled substance, and there are no exceptions in Federal law for marijuana purportedly for medicinal purposes, even if such use is sanctioned by State law."
(snip)
"Therefore, any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her State has passed legalization authorizing marijuana use for medicinal purposes, is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance, and is prohibited by Federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition."
www dot atf dot gov/file/60211/download

Hey fuck you FBI. The way you harassed the living shit out of this guy to the point he was assassinated makes me wonder if you were the ones who assassinated him.

So you're saying I'll be arrested for buying a gun on account of that one time I smoked weed in high school?

That nigga a pussy.

All about Malcolm X.

They will rob you because they are bring a gun

Yeah I already accounted for that.

Someone on the terroist watch list just baught an assault rifle and killed a bunch of people....i think youll be fi e

I'm not a lawyer but the general community understanding (interpretation) is in the last 5 years.But then again this is the ATF that ruled a shoestring was a machine gun, until they later clarified their ruling.

cnn.com/2015/02/17/opinion/ali-malcolm-x-assassination-anniversary/

Fuck the FBI

Ok, so you want to exchange a pound of weed for a gun? Ok, you meet me down this alley at 10 pm and I'll meet you there. You don't see anything wrong with this? Tben you deserve to get jacked and lose your weed.