Which musician do you suspect has the most toxic personality, Sup Forums?

which musician do you suspect has the most toxic personality, Sup Forums?

I personally have a sneaking suspicion of Annie Clark aka St. Vincent being an overwhelmingly insufferable human being behind her meme persona

I hear one of the interviews she gave left such a bitter taste in the interviewers mouth that he swore to never listen to any of her music ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

guitarworld.com/features-artists-artist-news-news/st-vincent-talks-new-album-and-why-she-wore-bikini-her-guitar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU FUCKING POSTED THIS ALREADY

Who cares. New album out in Spring. Can't wait.

>New album out in Spring
no

guitarworld.com/features-artists-artist-news-news/st-vincent-talks-new-album-and-why-she-wore-bikini-her-guitar

>But at the moment Clark’s primary focus is on completing the follow-up to St. Vincent. The process for recording the new as-yet-untitled album (which is due for release this spring) has been more drawn out than past efforts, but has produced what she describes as a “real sea change” in her sound.

I don't know what the fuck a "real sea change" is though.

why can't this old bitch just retire and fug lesbis with mommy-issues?

She hasn't made you angry enough.

watch your tone, young man

She is so fucking lame.

her face when Cara broke up with her

Kek. Aren't you like 19?
Exciting. I wonder if there will be actual Annie threads with new music?

n...no

I was only around for S/T's release but most people seemed to like it then. Then later the hate came. Hopefully shitposters don't ruin any chance to talk about the new album, but they probably will.

For S/T the singles were released a few months before the album so we might be getting a single or two soon. Wonder what it'll be called.

Are you a different Annieposter? Are you Canadian?

Why did Sup Forums start to hate it? Was it spammed?

Seems like some people got it into their head that she hasn't always been a pop musician and suddenly S/T was "too poppy". Might have something to do with her choreographed live shows too, which I also don't really like, but I don't remember exactly when it happened.

I...I ain't no maple syrup sucker

What did you think of S/T?
>that file name
Nah, you are the Canadian autist. Did you just turn 20?

I liked it a lot. It's not my favorite of her albums, and I don't think it's as good as Actor but it's still a great album with lots of great songs and it's definitely not a blemish at all on her discography. I was getting kind of worried when I heard the singles that were being released, especially Digital Witness, but the album surpassed my expectations and I've learned to love all the songs on it over the past couple years.

I think it also flows from song to song very well. And Severed Crossed Fingers is her best album closing song in my opinion.

I do kind of miss the chamber pop sound in her music. I wonder if she's going to keep on the minimal electronic influenced sound of S/T with her new album, go back to more chamber pop, or do something completely different.

Do you think she threw a violent temper tantrum on election night? She looks like the type of person who would react that way.

No doubt.

and this marks the 10,000th annie hate thread by OP in which he spams it nonstop

mods still haven't done anything

>ywn have hot femdom sex with Annie

Why even live