In Russia a muslim female was judged and sentenced to forced labor for appealing to not celebrate the New Year since it...

>In Russia a muslim female was judged and sentenced to forced labor for appealing to not celebrate the New Year since it contradicts islam.

Remind me, why are we bad guys?
kommersant.ru/doc/2729033

You guys are like 20-80 good:evil

Also how is it a good thing to punish someone for not wanting to celebrate a meme holiday?

>the New Year
It's the major holiday for Russkies and the biggest annual event in Russia which traces its roots in paganism- for those who didn't know what the New Year is for Russians..

This is not a good thing, it violates freedom of religion

>In Saudi Arabia a christian female was judged and sentenced to forced labor for appealing to not celebrate the Ramadan since it contradicts christianity.

She didn't just said "hur dur i'm not gonna celebrate it"
She said that it's a filthy holiday and every kid that believe in Santa or Ded Moroz instead of constantly praying to Allah is a filthy pagan.

Based
>Saudi Arabia
>Christians

>punish someone for not wanting to celebrate a meme holiday?
Forced fun is fun, comrade. It's like you're forced to drink at a student party.

She's right but for different reasons.

Christianity is indeed a cuck religion.

And then you wonder why they shoot up your schools and theaters

There are more than a million Roman Catholics in Saudi Arabia. Most of them are expatriate Filipinos who work there, but are not Saudi Arabian citizens.[1][6] The percentage of Christians of all denominations among the roughly 1.2 million Filipinos in Saudi Arabia likely exceeds 60%.[7] There are also Christians from Canada, the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Greece, South Korea, Ireland, the United Kingdom, India, China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Kenya, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and as well a number of Christians from sub-Saharan countries who are working in the Saudi Kingdom.[7]

Just one google search. I know you Americans suffer under data caps, but google doesn't eat up your bandWIDTH

It's just a good tradition, retard. What's wrong with letting kids feel some magic before they realized how fucked up is the world they live in?

I see freedom of speech is not respected in Russia

>Filipino slave workers
>allowed to celebrate anything
>you
>not a Moroccan

Ofc not, our Emperor is ex-KGB officer what did you expect lmao

>moving the goalposts
>ad hominem in less than 2 replies

go away chang nobody wants you here

Sending people to the Gulag for not pretending hard enough to like it?

I mean, north korea should be copying you, not the other way around.

Why don't Caucasians celebrate New Year's?

And then you wonder, why they still rape/kill/bomb you, even when you let them fuck your boipuccis in mosques

>Gulag
No, she just have to do some shitty job for a month or two, not a big deal, also
>swedish defending muslim fanatic
wow what a surprise

Mehmet, is that you?

Smelly dumb Maghrebi scum
Saudi Arabia would punish them if they tried to celebrate anything. And not only that, but they are not citizens. They aren't included in the population statistics, which is why Saudi Arabia is officially 100% Muslim

>shamelessly trying to turn around the conversation this much
ahah i think not abdul

your point is completely off topic since christians aren't exactly invading saudi arabia and proselytizing them right now
if it were the case you might have a point
but, if it were the case they'd be totally justified to do it

in general you just disreagrd the whole political context and pretend in happened in a vacuum
it didn't

Those are just irrelevant distractions. Having any Muslims in you country is a mistake.

I guess you only ever meet fellow muslims in your daily life, huh? What's on today's agenda, killing gays, beating women or just blowing shit up like usual?

>Memeing about Muslims

You do realize how many you have in Russia right?

>What's on today's agenda, killing gays, beating women or just blowing shit up like usual?
No, blowing shit up is not usual. Usual is beating wife and killing gays.
What's on your today's agenda, sucking cocks, fucking with niggers and drilling each other's asses as usual?

>in muslim regions

>tatars
>muslims

You do realize that those muslims we have are living in their own territories for the most part, and they are not as radical and subhuman as refugees. Those who try shit are treated equally with others by the law, and not given a special snowflake status.

Yeah I do, why you asking

Good post

The German flag doesn't have a cross in it.

>No, blowing shit up is not usual

3 vodka later

>ayy bydlo watch this BOOM

>and they are not as radical and subhuman as refugees

ah yes, very kind and pleasant fellows :^) Chechens are very nice people

glorious moscow

What are you trying to say, Ahmed

>Chechens are very nice people
Do you realize that biggest percentage of muslims in Russia are asians from -stans?
Not chechens and not those savage sandniggers?

I'm trying to say you're distracting yourselves with meaningless things when you have much greater problems at hand.

You get excited over a gay pride parade being shutdown while ignoring the massive state of corruption, get happy over a lone muslim woman getting a couple months in jail or whatever the fuck while Moscow is overfilled with Muslims... Seems kind of idiotic and short-sighted

>Scandinavians are muslims
>Chechens are not muslims

So by your logic, 90% of Russia's population is muslim and the remaining 10% are Chechens who are not muslim?

the difference is that sven wasn't memeing

owo
whats that?

>why are we bad guys?
Because instead of just telling her to fuck off, you sentenced her to forced labour. It's called Proportional response, Ivan.