Post a pic of yourself and I'll personally roast you

Post a pic of yourself and I'll personally roast you
>pic related it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/u/1287552471472144384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awful lot of pussies on Sup Forums tonight. No one man enough? Can't say I'm suprised

You're pretty

lol

Also who wants to get fucking roasted ?

>Step up everybody, I bet yer not man enough to get yer feelins hurt

???

You got the balls to roast Pepe user?

Are you down with the clown ?

Why do you look like discount old school brian 'head' welch?

OP looks like like the next school shooter.

I would roast this forced meme, Kermit the frog wanna be ugly fuck but first I need some actual people

No really why?

Now this is a Spider-Man thread so who likes Spider-Man?

First of all anyone that posts a picture sideways like that needs to be lobotomized, second of all you look like u just got back from your local seafood restaurant waiter job where you wipe old peoples asses and serve them clam chowders. My dude you look like a fucking human thumb the way your head is built, do you ever notice the people laughing at your mutilated body lookin ass?

not my feelings

way to go monobrow

You're pretty dark are you sure you haven't been roasted already?

Kek. I don't even know where to start with this bankrupt 80s rapper looking motherfucker. What's up your welfare checks aren't enough to get a decent line up? Or are all 6 of your baby mamas milking you for all your broke ass is worth? And what's with that face your making you look like someone just told you the popeyes down the road is being closed. Nigger please

KEK

Oh sick you and your fuckboy butt buddy bape? Nice my man just pretend everybody that sees you in public blowing those phat clouds aren't pointing and laughing at you while the older generation are in utter disgust by faggots like you. You look like you just hopped out of your Honda Civic from your daily run to the corner store to grab a monster so you can slip back into you're moms house with your buddy and play over watch while you take turns hitting the vape pen Inbetween matches. Both of you kill yourselves

>from a 2004 webcomic
it's the opposite of a forced meme you faggot cuck wannabe yung lean vaporwave aesthetic nu-male trash
>swerve

That shit is completely diffirent from today's version of Pepe, every 6th grade edgelord worships Pepe like a god
Kill yourself faggot I've been on this board before you left middle school

Pretty full of yourself kiddo.

Disgusting mole on your neck, cheap ass silver chain around your neck. Tasteless tank top around your neck. Do me a favor and wrap a noose around your neck you desert dwelling white trash fuck

Tsk tsk too many pussy ass Fuckboyz on this board. Delicate little boys

Kid I know you came from tumblr. I take giant high carb vegan dumps bigger than you on a daily basis. Where were you when m00t shut it down? Where were you when desu desu desu? you're a fucking candy-ass roodypoo.
>current year
>being like this nu-male tumblr braid thing
>ishygddt

YOURE WHO IM CALLING PINHEAD. Why are you so happy, Immortal joe looked in. Your direction is that why fuck boy? You look like you should be shitposting all over Sup Forums about the logical flaws of atheists

Two brave cancer patients crossing the afghan wasteland to reignite their relationship.

Boi get that "Eric and dylan" duo shit fuck outta here
You the type of kid that not even white and would still shoot up a school
Boi where tf yo hairline
Trynna look like clark kent head ass
Looking like the fat kid on xbox telling everybody he fucked your mom when hes only 12 wearing black dc shoes and a minecraft t shirt
Fuck outta here boi

I'm in, never been roasted before... I like your hair btw

I was here for all of that shit dumb nigger I was 13 but I was here now I'm a grown ass man roasting all of you newfags.
Stay mad bitch boy, btw go suck some vegan gluten free cock buddy

Are you related to this girl?

>was 13
Kek

Calm down Bailey.

Boiiiiiii get you bootleg ass kodak black head ass outta here
Sucking on that lollipop real good with that gay shit
Fuck outta here looking like you just woke up from gettin you asshole stretched all night

does your dick go past your balls you faggot underage b&? you know you're making all the right moves when you've got a femme twink fagboi trying to insult your masculinity.
your looks won't age well and you'll stop getting laid soon btw, stop looking so pouty it'll all be over soon.

>tank top
>tanktop = t-shirt

>man
>this current year genderqueer xanax thing
>roflmao wew hunty

This thread is a fucking mess.

You look like someone who doesn't care what people think of them, but yet you try SO hard to look and be different. What's the point of living, just kill yourself now while you're ahead.

What moves are you making little boy? All I see is some shit talking, you ain't posting any pics of yourself just talkin out your ass like a little pussy. I will stay gettin this pussy and I'll fuck your sister in the mouth after, that's what i do to pussy little shit talking newfags like you

can't tell if weeb or juggalo

guy on op pictures facebook

try again when you have something other than an underage thot that doesn't understand you're a creepy loser yet
also
>muh dick
yeah you seem real mature lad enjoy the string of homie hoppers

You seem like one of those guys that are going to go on a shooting spree, not scary type but the kind that acts all gangster and gets fucked up.
Your turn

Op is this you?
vine.co/u/1287552471472144384

>implying anyone on Sup Forums plays sports
Post pictures of YOURSELVES not that kid that fucked your bitch and beat your ass when u confronted him about it you bitter cucks

why don't you stop asking underage kids for more picture you creepy faggot

this is actually fairly old.
Few months ago

Pretty sure Op is not op, just taking pics out of this facebook profile

Your hair probably you need more biceps hair looks kinda gay, your turn I never get roasted on this things don`t know why.

Roast me

You just look like you're either a serial killer or a serial child rapist on the FBI most wanted list nothing else really to say continue on with your life carlos

Finally Thank you still wondering why child rapist that is weird.

You look like you`re going to join ISIS or planning a terrorist attack.

I think op left.

Well you know what they say. Twin towers or bust.

Bobby Hill all grown up now.

Goddamn Ahmed lemme ring up your nearest plastic surgeon and get you an appointment set up for a nose job. Your nose got a mind of its own doesn't even know which way to grow, all crooked and fucked up Jesus Christ now I know why you ugly cunts blow yourselves up.

Purple with a red hat and shirt shave those disgusting sideburns are you a redneck or something ?

MY NIGGA YOUR NOSE SO GODDAMN CROOKED ITS RUNNING TO BE THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

OP looks like Marilyn Manson fucked a buzzard.

You look like a wanna be Boy George trying to singing do you really want to hurt me, also what the fuck is up with that eyebrow in the middle if you were faggot enough to bleach small dreadlocks why didn`t just go all the way with that thing in the middle of your eyebrows

What a faggot wearing a cap backwards in the night with those fucking sideburns, also why the fuck is your hair gray with black or brown tried to make a new gay slogan ?

Takes no balls to talk shit behind the keyboard post your face coward

skank

Im here trust me im no coward also before you mention the extention cord it is not there anymore.
Your turn son, also I like Jack Daniels go on roast me or are you a coward ?

bro real shit never get your eyebrows done again please. u disgust me.

You drink every night because you're a forever alone Manlet. You will try to argue with me saying it's not true but deep down you know it's true. You're no taller than 5'4 judging by the size of that bottle and the outlet next to you. You are a sad pathetic little man. Suicide is your best option. Sorry to ruin your night little guy

Cock Teaser

Roast me give it your all

Why would I dress up if I was a forever alone guy ?
The outlet is no longer there, the only thing you got right is im not that tall, also I buy the big bottles.
but at least you tried still doesn`t explain the new gay slogan with your hair do just busting your balls you got me on short guy.
Suicide now that is been a Coward, remember it everyday when someone makes fun of your weird hair.

This is too fucking hilarious why the fuck are you using a bandana with long hair and glasses ?
just go to a ghetto black neighborhood like that.
unless you`re a bank robber why would be the gayest one I ever seen.

still in that Nu-Metal cover band, eh Jimmy?

/Thread

Howdy partner!Might I get down on your here roast?

I'm ready Sup Forums

I FUCKING SAT NEXT TO YOU IN SWEENEYS CLASS

OP you suck you couldn't even roast a fucking marshmallow

tryhard