Waddup Sup Forums

Waddup Sup Forums

Give one real reason why you still eat animal products in 2016.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_1VRJAuTy4
fao.org/news/story/en/item/40117/icode/
commondreams.org/views/2012/05/08/we-already-grow-enough-food-10-billion-people-and-still-cant-end-hunger
news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat
iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/3/034015/
johnnyseeds.com/assets/information/vegetablecharts.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cgmfRUwqGy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They taste good?

It is good for you and it tastes good so fuck you fag

Because people have been doing so since dawn of man

because, fucking delicious

Why are the vegetables touching raw meat?

>clogs arteries
>Good for you

try again

Pic related, faggot.

OP never said it had to be a good reason.

Because if the animals didn't expect to be eaten, they'd be defying evolution by being so delicious.

lol im going to eat a cold deli meat right now

Because there is only one God,

The God of Meat!

Humans are omnivores.

nope.

Yep. We have sharp canine teeth to chew through meat and flat molars to grind down vegetable matter. Apes are also omnivores, which we evolved from.

Are you retarded

I agree the Homo sapiens is not equipped to eat meat. Look at GI tract, bowel and HCL in gut and compare to other species. We also don't have sharp claws and teeth like carnivores.
Humans seem not to be Herbivores but rather Frugivores. Look at chimps the species closest to us.
When you start eating a mainly raw fruit diet some raw greens as well you will feel your life change.
This is coming from a former high protein person.
Fruit power try it out!!!

retard detected

I can smell the patchouli from here faggot.

Veganbro here. What's good? There's no reason to eat meat or dairy products. You get the same carbs and proteins in fruits, veggies and whole grain shit.

because I want to

My money.

Meat and dairy consumption in humans causes atherosclerosis, while it does not for true omnivores like dogs. Plant based diets reverse this. Tell me we're omnivores again.

1) Because I prefer free-range (tastes better)

2) I intend to subject myself to something approaching dangerous conditions; if I'm not able to digest meat, I'm cutting off an important source of nutrients. That's fucking dumb.

3) for this picture.

it is possible to obtain the same nutrients from plant foods.

Who gives a fuck? Let's get serious for a moment here, we all have customs and the fact that some vegetarians make complete asses of them self's like op. Doesnt mean you have to fucking choose between cabbage farm or flavor town.
>mfw

dogs being omnivores is debatable

just to trigger vegans

4 chan is not the best place for best info.
IDK if people are just really unconscious or trolls.
you need to challenge previously held beliefs sometimes. Remember when when humans practiced bloodletting, drilled holes in peoples heads due to spirits? oh yea and remember when Earth was center of universe?
Look around how everyone is so unhealthy and suffering. Maybe we would do better if we put the correct fuel in our vehicles/bodys

Because frank said so

Dogs are not omnivores. They are carnivores.

You cannot link eating meat to atherosclerosis. Correlation does not imply causation.

Look, it's fine if you don't want to eat meat. It's your body and you can do with it whatever you want. Stop trying to police other people. It's the same as saying homosexuality is a sin just because you don't like it.

you're killing the earth and your self without even knowing it buddy boi, do the research yourself, its all out there for you to see.

If eating meat is so unhealthy how did humanity survive all this time on an omnivore diet?

"Killing the Earth"

Faggot confirmed.

it's not just our bodies we should be worrying about, but also the environment.

yup that's right, you are.

I eat meat because I can

Hahah nigger like what the fuck you do know we evolved so much from and to eat meat, right? we dont have huge canines because we dont need to hunt nor kill our food with our mouths, if we still had eating fruits and shit our brains would be half the size and we'd be fucking apes so go eat a dick faggot

Don't forget food combining! It's for real and you can feel difference in digestion. Most species eat simply and do not mix many food types together.

You're killing plants and thats the food source for cows and other livestock for example. It takes pesticide and other fertilizers to make your 100% "Organic food" which fertilizers used in the process makes the ground used no longer useable, and the pesticide kills animals that depend on eating such plants. Your doing more harm than meat eaters.

Our bodies are fine, there are bigger issues with the environment than just eating meat. How about fighting issues that matter.

starchy carbs fueled our brains retard, not meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_1VRJAuTy4

this meat is vegan. no one has any excuses.

smh

Crops grown in poorer countries are sold to the West to support the cattle industry.

Worldwide, cows consume around 45 billion gallons of water a day, and eat around 135 billion pounds of feed a day, that's enough to feed 10 billion people. Getting rid of animal agriculture would be the best thing that happened to humanity in a long time. Not to mention, stopping the consumption of animal products would save tons of land, including rain forests which 91% of have been lost in order to feed livestock. Much less land can be used to feed the world with foods that contain the necessary macro and micronutrients. What im about to tell you says it all.

1.5 acres can produce 37, 000lbs of plant based food.
while
1.5 acres can produce 375lbs of meat.

Ask yourself which one is more sustainable.

Sources:
fao.org/news/story/en/item/40117/icode/

commondreams.org/views/2012/05/08/we-already-grow-enough-food-10-billion-people-and-still-cant-end-hunger

news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat

iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/3/034015/

johnnyseeds.com/assets/information/vegetablecharts.pdf

akaline diet.

Don't you faggots normally stick to blogs?

Carbs like fucking bread and wheat? damn you are retarded, what about the time when we didnt know how to plant stuff or even make bread, thats when we found out that killing animals and roasting them were nutricious as fuck

the only excuse any of you has is that it tastes good, it's possible to survive off a plant based diet

I eat fush, dairy and eggs, and honey

eat some steak you bean sucking faggots

tru, carb the fuck up let's eat some potatoes fellow vheghan

Starting to wonder where you are copy/pasting this bullshit from. Either way, I've pretty much dismissed every claim you have made up to this point, and you just keep producing new and more bullshit ones, so I'm just going to stop wasting my time.

Enjoy your plants, I'm going to keep eating meat and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

smh

youtube.com/watch?v=cgmfRUwqGy4

studies are linked in the description

/thread

Because a vegetable has never taken me to flavortown.

when you develop heart disease remember this thread.

Also this is now a Guy Fieri thread.

>I'm not a vegan-feminist excuse of a human being.

>I know you are but what am I?

Shitposting/10

*fish

Why are animalcucks so cancerous

tfw You all fall for a vegans idiocy

I'll look forward to the day. By then though I will have created many more meat eaters. So... sucks to be you.

yes, but when I say "something approaching dangerous conditions," I don't just mean "expending 4k calories a day." I mean "go on a hike and be in the middle of fucking nowhere with no town within ten days of me and have to actually fend for myself."

It's more difficult to supplement your diet when you can't pick and choose whatever the fuck you want to eat, so being unable to digest meat makes that endeavor so much more difficult that it's no longer feasible.

Also this picture is worth the killing of animals.

I hate you so much

>clogs arteries
Disproven in recent years. Hit me with more 'facts'

they'll come out of your vagina real nice im sure.

plant lives matter

OP's reasoning:

>Eating meat clogs arteries, etc and bullshit like that.

AKA, if you eat 4 pounds of RED BARELY COOKED meat a day.

Look, if I DEVOUR vegtables daiy, I'm also going to have a health problem. Let's not talk about absurd proportions of food.

I can almost guarantee, that anyone that eats enough meat to clog their arteries, consumes it in an unhealthy amount.
Anything is bad when over-eaten.

Because I want to and you can't stop me.
Sorry, that's 2 reasons.

Because it pisses your faggoty ass off

But that's not true. Eating bread and processed foods has a greater impact on this as well as non lean meat. If you eat shit cut steak it will not be great for you but high end lean cuts and chicken cannot cause this buildup

Because animal flesh just taste too good.

technically it was the increase in protein in our diet that increased the brain volume. The increase in protein that came from hunting...

holy shit the bait

Kek'd

sitting at a desk staring at a computer screen is bad for you, yet here you are

Because I don't want to have to spend 5 hours a week shopping, because I wouldnt be able to buy all the things my body need in just vegetables and crap. Plus, animal products are way more common that crappy, bland vegan food, so they're generally cheaper too. I'm not saying it's healthier, but it is

That's cute. A vegan calling someone a pussy.

>it takes more vegetables space wise then meat to feed ones self

kek

Let us all know when your vegan bullshit can taste like real bbq pork ribs and I'll give it a shot.

It's also possible to survive of meat based diets

I'd rather die happy as a meat eater @ 45 than live to be 100 as a vegetarian

They did that. In Taiwan all the douchebags overthere were all smug, "I'm vegan" turns out the delicious taste was real meat flavoring!

either bait or retard. both are retard.

I eat it because it tastes good and I'm a nihilist.

Moar

you cuck shill

edify yourself upon the food web.

also the fact that you make the arbitrary distinction between plants and animals is telling about your shallow outlook on life

>dont eat the live things that are fuzzy, but fuck the rest.

nigga, fuck your ma.

I'm a vegan conservative who hates feminists and is on a mission to stop sjws. Don't mix up diet with politics it's as illogical as it sounds.

>protein
Hah, I win, you scrub!

Assert dominance over the rest of the animal kingdom.

hahaha

I love it when retards try to talk all fancy like about subjects they have no fucking clue about.