Loli voice acting thread

loli voice acting thread
SPECIAL EDITION

It's your Local loli voice actor Enkidu here, I will be reading all requests BUT on YouTube!!

YouTube link here : youtu.be/N-Q4QA4FqLQ

Remember I will only be responding and reading too your posts on YouTube

Other urls found in this thread:

lyrics.az/pink-guy/-/ramen-king.html]
patreon.com/EnkiduVa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want you to columbine my asshole.

I know you'll read this so I just wanted to thank you.

whats the deal with those oreos? what flavor are they?

I wouldn't eat them

I don't believe in making friends with colored people

You're a great person.

Ew! Why are you sniffing my panties brother!

Easter pastels? Probably vanilla or almond extract.

wtf i love lolis now

How many loaves of bread have you eaten in your lifetime?

What are we going to do on the bed?

What are you fuckin gay

show face

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussyfor the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

say 'gibbe dem big cummies daddy' :

So does spending your Friday night voice acting for lolicons on Sup Forums get you off or something?

wtf that wasnt long enough i was reading thread and wasnt looking cause you paused

say "daddy"

I bet you're happy rn huh user

Do you have a cat with you? I hear purring.

(Talk in real voice for next post)

"I want do die"

ai haev critical depreshon

TRIPS

Why dont you have friends?

Say "all heil lord hitler our savior form the nasty jews"

Excuse m-m-me Mister. B-b-but do you have a moment to talk about our great Lord Lucifer?

why don't you have friends?

Holy shit my first trips congratulate me op

b-baka, i'm not a lolicon!

h-h-h-hentaii!!!

yo lemonface, you a real ass nigga

I still masturbate while eating Top Ramen
At a faster rate in the bigger quantities it counts as rape
When I'm slurpin' at this unbelievable pace
I turn the temperature up all the way to sweat up out my face
If you give no effort, if you got no money, then I got a cheap method
Crack it open, throw it in a pan, and let it cook, bitch
Now, that's a real education, fuck books
If you wanna make it in college, acknowledge all the flavors that be droppin' mad knowledge on these pussy ass canned goods
We got chicken and beef to boost the manhood, anybody want a piece of me, will have to get this ramen first
[Lyrics from: lyrics.az/pink-guy/-/ramen-king.html]
Start with the shrimp and then the fire
If you're fully blazed, then this shit'll get you higher (Hah!)
35 cents of pack 3 for a dollar, unbelievable pricing, that's the future of a blue collar worker
And I'm talkin' about ramen
This shit'll fill you up when you're feelin' like an African
Come back when you're in the state that I'm in
And say "hi" to my homeboy
Top Ramen

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

also I love you.

so when are you going to sing me to sleep

How old are you?
I'm sure you could have made friends in school if you said lewd loli things to them.

the earth is flat. confirmed. confirmed. AEIOU. john madden. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

onii-chan, my butt hole is all bloody now

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

Cummy cummy in my tummy SENPAI! aaargh.. SENPAI IT'S SO.. SO HARD!!!!!

Lilypichu and Nyanners are little bitches, I'm a real nigga loli.

"Im sorry elisabeth"

A man walks into a bar.
orlando

>Gaming Video
>Minecraft.
Nigger

Also give me a download to you singing Ramen King ples b0ss

Why don't you start a patreon or something? I'm sure people would pay money for this.

Richard daddy I love youuu
Harder daddy mmmmm~

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Are you fat?

thanks so whats your skype so you can sing me to sleep when i actually plan to sleep

Marry me, Brendaniel-san!

DESU oh yes nigger dick

user and Enkidu sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-
I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage!
Occasionally, but rarely, a coda may be added:
That's not it!
That's not all!
The baby's drinking
alcohol!
d-I-v-o-r-c-e

Love you Nate Senpai

kawaii

Richard daddy I love you so much Oh yessss
I especially love your curly hair and glasses and micropenis ~

Guess what... i'm going to come on to your youtube channel and i'm going to say something mean and nasty. Oh that's right i'm gonna come right the fuck on to your youtube channel and i'm just going to tippie type something mean and nasty. It'll probably have something to do with your race or maybe even your gender. If you're a woman.... ohoh... you can't even imagine the amount of mean and nasty shit that i can think about with women... haha... If you're a man i can do the same mean and nasty shit but it won't, it won't have the same punch, won't have the same hit, you know what i mean? A-and if you're, if you're, if you're african-american, if you're black, if you're a Lation, if you're mexican, if you're Caucasian, if you're white, if you're native american, if you're asian, if you're chinese, if you're japanese, if you're cantonese. I will come up with something that just... that just... sparks and... just sparks. You're going to see that comment and you're just going to say, "Hey, what the fuck is wrong with you. You should be be put in a goddamn mental hospital. You should be put in a goddamn fucking home for people, for very special people, for special people who say mean things to other people, they should lock you away for the rest of your life. They should just lock you the fuck away. They should just keep you there in a dark little fucking hole, somewhere, like the little fucking troll you are." But guess what... that doesn't affect me, because yooou've taken the bait. Yooou've taken the bait to my little...little mean comment. I've posted it and you've taken the fucking bait. I've got you on the goddamn line sucker, you're a fish, and i'm the fisherman. Actually, I'm more like Navy Seal with a fucking harpoon gun hitting a whale. Because you're fat, that's right I said it, you're fat, that's just part of my mean and nasty comment. You're fucking fat you big fucking fatty fat fuck. That's fucking right, I fucking punch you in your fat stomach

*op chokes on my cock

Read this pls enkidu

is that her? where did you find her?

Stromboli's are the best italian food and everything else is shit in comparison

meatspin meatspin meatspin meatspin

desu

billy is a faggot and he cant get an m5 like me

Elfen leid was a ok anime

nyanners is better

why are you doing this with your dad here like for real dude

patreon.com/EnkiduVa

Bitches can't handle my shit,
They get really excited when they see my dick,
My dick pays rent, and my dick pays quick,
So I got a little story that'll rattle your tits,

Why wasn't the chicken able to cross the road?
Because it was disabled,
The doctors say I have a disease,
But I find that really fucking hard to believe,
I hang dogs on trees so I can raise the ROOF,
I turned around way too fast and knocked things off the shelf with my dick,
Now it's really red and blue like lilo and stitch,
Now it's really starting to itch,
This beat drops like my balls at the age of twelve,
My nipple shrivels up like a dehydrated elf,
I shot an old man in the kneecaps x2
They call me moose knuckles,
Because when I sit down, you can see my balls stick out like moose knuckles,
I get diseases from the great sex,
I'm coughing up blood so I'm gonna pass the mic

Bitches can't handle my shit,
They get really excited when they see my dick,
My dick pays rent, and my dick pays quick,
So I got a little story that'll rattle your tits,

They call me mr fancy pants, with these nasty rants,
They wanna get a little mr magic man,
They want a little fire from the land Japan,
So I give a little hell for these faggots man,
I shake things up like parkinson's on these faggots with cars and rims,
Cuz we're having a blast,
like Kim Jung on his last lung bombing America son, yeah,
You can't kill me, cuz Chin Chin is my lord,
Fuck that I aint about the peace,
I'm really all about that vaginal crease,
Cuz I'm done with you assholes,
you fail hard like you're missin a class tho,
mother fucker I will kill you,

mmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnngg
uguuuuuu
yeeeee

kill yourself

Say this "It is obvious by the fact I alter my voice, don't show my bare chest or bare groin area between my legs on cam that I am actually a guy. This is just logic, it is as undeniable as the sun being hot"

Would look at in art class/ 10

preston aka insaneguy1992 is the dumbest guy ever

I'm masturbating right now

Man I want does Oreos

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Word around town bitch I'mma nasty neighbor
30 on my dick and I'm running like the mayor
Young based god bust a nut in her hair
Violate the bitch man make her turn square
Give that bitch a iPad dick
I'm a lesbian man I only fuck bitches
Bitches suck my dick cause I look like a Frenchman
Veuve swa bitch I'm on that neck like a lynch-man
Bitch I'm based god so I come with persistence
Passionate head game the bitch look like Regan
Young based god and my nuts like raisins
Young based go I got the bitches in the cages

Idk if it's a mic quality issue, but it sounds like something external is pitching you up.

Congrats on the weight loss.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nnnnnnngggggghhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuyuyuyuyuyuyuy 69

You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.

Oh fuck me Senapi
*Moan*

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

JEWS DID 9/11 NIGGERS DESERVE TO GET FUCKING SHOT

THE NEXT GENOCIDE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

notice me, senpai, notice me

trolololo she's a fatty

billy-san please put your fat throbbing peep in my mouth immediately

>donate to get skype

GOD DAMN IT. why didnt you read this one!!!!

Simon ur a faggot.

Girls und panzer is best anime

A guy says to his wife, "I'm in the mood for some 69."

She says, "It's that time of the month, but if you don't care, I don't care."

They go into the bedroom, and are 69'ing like mad dogs when the doorbell rings.

She says, "Answer the door."

He says, "But my face is a mess."

She says, "It's just the postman. Answer the door, and if he says anything, just tell him you were eating a jam sandwich."

He opens the door and says, "I'm sorry about my mouth, I was eating a jam sandwich."

The mailman says, "I wasn't looking at the jam on your mouth...I was looking at the peanut butter on your forehead."

when i was a baby i was fucked in the ass by a wild fence

I love you, Blazken~Kun

"I hope this finds you all well. I am stating this so that the world will know, I am dead inside there is no point in killing myself because my god or what I thought was a god is now dead and has been. I do not sleep , I do not eat, and I have lost all of my will to live. I will wait for my eventual death." Please read this but very sarcastically and happily. Thank you!