Just saw suicide squad. AMA

just saw suicide squad. AMA.

Heard it was actually okay, Joker stuff was a little rushed. Thoughts?

it's incredibly aptly named, i'll give it that. seemed like everyone in the theatre wanted to put a bullet in their heads when it finally finished.

I'm sick of them appeasing the fucking black by replacing white main characters what a jewish joke

Fucking Jews.

DC need some tv to movie consistency like Mudvel does although

FUCK SAKE WITH THE BLACKS AGAIN TAKING ON SPECIFIC WHITE ROLES
Floyd Lawton fuckkk fuck fuck cunt

Keep some fucking consistency for fuck sake

Will the real Nick Fury please stand up!

That's a bummer.

i was really looking forward to the joker, i like jared leto as an actor and obviously the joker is one of the best characters of all time. unfortunately, the best part about the joker was how little he was actually in it.

Read a lot of reviews saying it's the disappointment of the summer, thoughts?

Why specifically was the movie rated low?

(Ex. characters were shit, story was shit etc.)

Atleast the Joker takes harley from Arkham in the end after going back to the asylum after saving the world from a 6432 year old witch.

will smith was pretty much the only good part. and margot robbie, because of her the movie will be worth a watch with the sound off

Heard it was shit is that true?

working at a gas station and dont care about the movie, give me some spoilers that i can say to customers.

It was trash. All I see were two niggers in the movie

Nothing interesting happened so we can't do that

If they'd blended the all ready existing tv show characters etc
Green arrow should've been in Batman v Superman
The flash from tv should've been in Suicide squad instead of Darth Vaders grandson Ezra Funny fucking head guy

i would agree. it was disjointed, a bunch of scenes made no sense, the characters were undeveloped and the whole movie was predictable. if you've seen at least two of the trailers you've seen the movie.

I might be one of the few people that loved the movie lol. I don't understand why the ratings are so low ~ I thought katana was cringey, and the pacing was weird at some points. Overall I dig it tho.

What was Batman's actual role in the movie? What did he do?

It has no brand appeal like Marvel do they keep the theme alive.

Suicide Squad is OK but it's not good enough because it broke its own theme.

Yeah, but when a white takes up an Asian role, you say nothing. Sit the fuck down.

>also, Ultimate Nick Fury is black.

any torrents or links to watch?

Nick Fury was already a nigger, right before the movies though... I agree, however, that one was better.

Sam Jackson is the best pick for Fury

he arrests deadshot in the beginning, probably would have lost if it wasn't for deadshots daughter. he also chases down the joker and harley and then saves harley when the joker drives his car off a dock. other than that, nothing. bruce wayne shows up in the post-credit scene though.

Deadshot and Nick Fury (at the time) were D list characters at best.

In fact, Sam Jackson being Fury predates his first appearance as Fury by something like five years.

Deadshot is a literally who, unless you've followed the Titans or any of the spin offs and associated comics.

Jackson has been great. I haven't seen Suicide Squad, so I can't comment on Smith's performance.

Shake up the D Listers. Change then radically. No one really cares about them anyways.

why was harley toned down so much?

fuckin jews

Guess I won't be watching it then.

Pg13 bruh

Floyd Lawtons Flash back Batman catches Deadshot out on the town with his kid cops come arrest lawton.

And then

Harley quinn is caught out on the town with joker driving about joker crashes into water harley cunt swim batman saves her from drowning etc.

Arkham

This was an Unpolished movie that lacked the character for characters and attempted to go darker than before, It was the usual
jew movie

>Starts out with the introductions
INCASE YOU DID NOT FUCKING KNOW WHO THEY WERE seriously who the fuck was this movie made for

>Then there's the but powerful evil

>then some flashbacks

>Most powerful of the trapped escaped

>Others are tasked to bring it back for Favours

>Some they show they're not evil just mis handled situations made them angry

>Hoplessness

>Redemption through sacrifice

>End scene blah your bad but we give you a coffee machine

IT WAS JEWED

fuck sake

fuckin jews

I'm guessing you don't like Jews.

Yup. Some of the worst cgi I've ever seen. It was edited by retarded monkeys. The cgi villain would have looked like shit 10 years ago, now, it's unforgivable. Story was rushed.

Calm down fam.
Will Smith took it above and beyond with the role, it's only a bad thing if they're shitty in the role.

It's bullshit.
The movie was very entertaining and they fit plenty of character development in 2 hours, although people like Captain Boomerang and Katana didn't get a whole lot of development.
Everything else was pretty good, critics are just flaming faggots.

It's like a 6.5/10 just go and watch it if you really dont have anything to do

If you wanted to watch it for Batfleck, this movie was never for you.

Will Smith was easily the best actor and played the most developed character in the movie.

It's been a day fam.
Unless you want to watch a shitty camcorder, then no.

how many sexy harley scenes are there. (it will determine if I watch the movie)

I fucking loved this movie

Critics are fucking gaylords.

not many at all

it was toned down to fuck, if you're a harley fan it will piss you off

I'll bet Kurt Russell would make a badass Nick Fury.

I heard that they will not release an ultimate version on dvd like SvB, Ayer is a cock smoker.

red some sjws complaining that the setup for the biggest laugh of the movie was batman punching the fuck out of Harley in the face. True?

that scene did get a big laugh, its when he's rescuing her from underwater, she's passed out but when he grabs her she jumps up and starts trying to stab him with a knife. he punches her once, shes out.

It was OK. I purposefully didn't watch any trailers or anything as I often do when I look forward to a movie. I'm extremely glad I didn't because if I had, I would have probably left the theater. The comedic one liners were cringy and not funny. Katana was cringy. The pace, character development and cgi was all cringy. It really needed to be rated R with some HQ nudity thrown in to redeem it. As is, it's okay but not anywhere near where it needs to be for a summer comics blockbuster.

shoulda stuck his batdick up her butt once she was asleep

>suicide squad
Scene kids: the movie

Maybe watch the movie first.
>I don't need to watch it to know it's shit
You might be retarded.

>summer comics blockbuster
kek i read this too quickly and read it as summer cockbuster

what's weird was, when he sets her down on dry land, he leans over and kisses her. at first i as like, surely he's giving her mouth the mouth, but my girlfriend noticed too, she was the one to bring it up once we left.

Why can't I get trips when I want them, lol.

It's all in the timing, check em

are you robert?

12 shekels has been added to your account

i am not. are you michael?

I care, Deadshot was ruined by nigger Smith. He hasn't been in a good movie since the pursuit of happiness, he's washed up

>and they fit plenty of character development in 2 hours

kek

Dont listen to half of these, it's a dope movie. Very vibrant feel to it if your expecting a batman and joker movie watch the dark knight ffs yeah the fact is theres some weird magic stuff near the end u can tell it loses the crowd a lil bit but there is magic in both Dc and Marvel the problem is they make these movies so down to earth you forget there are some heroes and villians that can do some wild shit so give it a watch better then the world of pets or w.e the faaaack

The villiain was bad.
The CG was bad.
The editing was incredibly sloppy.
Quick cuts to jokes were poorly timed.
I kind of liked the joker as a character. The tattoos were shit, his laugh was shit, he fucking growls or some shit, but the gangsterish villain kind of felt like a mix between the animated series and jack nicholson, and i liked it for some reason.
If they removed some very forced lines of dialogue, cut scott eastwood completely, and had timed a couple of the jokes better it wouldn't be too too bad.
I'll watch it again when/if a decent torrent comes out to see if i missed anything.

It was mouth to mouth he checked her pulse.

>they fit plenty of character development in 2 hours

What movie did you see? They should rename this movie Deadshot and Harley Quinn: BFFs

How much more explanation do you need for Diablo or Croc nigga.

Funny how there is 500 bad reviews to every 1 good review. Maybe it's just you have an uneducated opinion on what makes a movie actually good.

Croc bites 2 people and swims. Thats all of his scenes (besides some growling to intimidate you).

Diablo is ignored for the whole movie, until the bar scene where the director was like "Fuck! We were planning on killing this guy. Let's shove his kids down your throat so the audience will feel sad when he dies."

Katana literally just shows up with a paper thin explanation. All they say about her is two recycled lines throughout the entire movie "Her husbands dead" "Watch out! Her sword will steal your soul"

People shilling to Hollywood for edginess and no story or character development are
>gaylords

Killing joke animated style.

Or maybe I know how to enjoy things. Not everything needs to stick to the books and college rules when creating anything, this goes for music, movies, and any other form of entertainment art.
I enjoyed the movie and I've been a fan of the comics, my fiancée enjoyed it and isn't acquainted with any of the comics.

The movie isn't shit like the critics say it is, and there are plenty of "regular" people who think well of it.
You either enjoy it or don't, but to say everything about it is shit is retarded.

He's explained well enough in his quick flashback. He's not a super sympathetic character in most iterations anyway, and you at least get a handle on his personality.

But damn is Katana shit.

Bump

>it's a dope movie
>it loses the crowd a little bit.

By the way you mash your sentences together, I can see why you had no problem enjoying it.

Everything about it is shit and I don't even need to see it.
It's modernist film trash.
Very obvious from its marketing art.

Diablo spends the first two acts with his hands in his pockets, then gives his exposition, then dies in the following scene. You're not given any time to enjoy the character.

Or maybe you just enjoy shit?

Damn this movie is good.

Critics are fags.

I'm sure you think Gotham is a good tv show also.

I thought hating everything stopped being cool when you left Middle school.
Oh that's right. Most of Sup Forums is still in middle school.

you sound like a Hilary supporter
>damn Hilary is good
>trump supporters are fags

For the record I support no one.

The movies not bad!!!People just High expectations for super hero movies for some reason.

I thought thinking everybody had to have the same thoughts as you stopped being cool in middle school also.once you grow up, you realize having different thoughts than others on issues is just called having an opinion.

That was a pretty good zinger

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't think everything is shit
Come on user. Having different opinions is different from being normal compared to a collection of spiteful fags.

Or fans wanting what they actually like about comic books being portrayed on the screen. You know, everything isn't about fun and making things go boom in movies right? That's where all of you people rating this as good and Hollywood get it wrong.

kek, they need to get with the times and name it an hero squad

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Haven't watched it so I don't have an opinion.
Unlike a lot of people in this thread.

Well there is a few in here who seem to differ on your opinion.

>HASSELHOFF

>I support no one.

Neutral bastard

You son of a bitch

I tried watching it. Got a total of 2 minutes in without cringing. Got a total of 15 in till I turned it the fuck off.
But I'm a big bat universe fan (not necissarily all of DC) so little things bother me.

That's cool as long as they actually gave it a chance.
For example, I dislike WoW. I tried it and disliked it. People who enjoy it disagree and think it's the fucking tits.

This is the Suicide Squad

I realized there's no one wiorth supporting. Pretty simple really.

Too easy dude, Cmon.

The anticipated savior of a bummer summer turns out to be a grabbag of what's been off and awful about recent comic-book epics (Captain America: Civil War excepted). Suicide Squad wussies out when it should have been down with the Dirty Dozen of DC Comics. Audiences complained that Batman v Superman was too dark and depressing. So director-writer David Ayer (End of Watch, Fury) counters with light and candy-assed. I call bullshit.

Peter Travers - Rolling stones magazine

one critics opinion but seems to be the norm.

The real suicide squad were the guys that detonated the bomb under the street.

That's a shame. There are parts where it's pretty cringey, but it's to pander to 2crazyteenagers, but overall the characters have well played portrayals. Jared Leto has some pretty great potential in his Mark Hamil/Death in The Family mixed interpretation of a mob boss Joker. My complaint for him is the fact that he's too fucking sweet to Harley.

The cg in a lot of the scenes looked terrible and worse than most movies that came out two decades ago
No character developement for any character besides deadshot (barely)
Terribly timed jokes and one liners
Pretty much if you saw some trailers you pretty much saw the movie. I saw it with some friends so it was fun but we all pretty much agreed it was terrible. I went into with low expectations and was still let down.