If you could cum like this, would you want to? Watch until the end

If you could cum like this, would you want to? Watch until the end

I shoot maybe just half that distance and it impresses my girl every time. Knowing that I shoot makes her always want it on her face or mouth. It's a blessing, really.

Lucky guy. How do you think she would react if you came the full distance?

It seems to be a big turn on for her, She'd love it. I'm sure she'd end up always having me blow in her mouth since I tend to make a mess when I shoot as it stands already.

I see. Does she ever have a hard time keeping it in when you cum in her mouth?

Yes she does actually. According to her it hits the back of her throat which can give her hard time holding it all. Or just cause her to spit some back up.

Do you think she might be more reluctant to have you blow in her mouth if you came harder then?

Where there's a will there's a way and she definitely seems like the type to enjoy it; can't say she'd be more reluctant but more willing.

Definitely jealous

bump

How??

more

edging helps

When I was younger I would lay on my bed and shoot my load onto the ceiling

I couldn't be happier.

Always wonder about stories like this. I cum pretty damned hard, but the ceiling is way out of reach. Then again I do have 10 foot ceilings

Bump

I can only cum like that when I'm RIDICULOUSLY turned on...

Like, two times in the last few years, both with crazy one night stands. Girls that were waaaaay too hot for me to handle. Girls that didn't want to have sex but wanted to get naked and mess around but kept backing out of the sex part. Girls that I eventually kinda just held down and shoved it in that loved every second of it because despite what they say, they love it when a guy takes control.

Anyway... This one chick and I fooled around all night, but I was WAY too wasted to do anything with it. Couldn't even get hard. Spent 300 on that night, too, getting us fucked up and having a fantastic time with her. Passed out. Woke up. Spent probably four hours grinding and fooling around, one of the hottest non-penetration things I've ever done. She's literally arching her back so her hole is catching on the tip of my dick and then rocking her hips at the last second so it doesn't go in, it just pops back out.

Eventually I just flipped her and started doing the same thing back to her. Like four times, then I just shoved it in on one of them and she loved it. Pulled out to shoot a load and the first shot went from her hip to her chin and splashed. It made NOISE when it came out. It was so awesome. Second one landed on her tits. Third one pooled on her stomach.

Never fucked her again. But that was still probably the best load I ever shot for a girl.

Nice, what'd she do?

She cleaned the load off her tits with a towell. We didn't really talk about it.

We spent a bit more time rolling around in my bed and then she had to leave to catch her flight home to NY...

And that was it. Best one night stand ever. Saw her again a few years later but I was banging some other girl on the reg so I wasn't interested.

We're friends on facebook and she CONSTANTLY posts stuff about consent and rape culture and all the other virgin feminist inspired bullshit. I kinda laugh because I did not rape her. But she DID say no to me. Like early one in the morning I put a condom on and tried to fuck her, and she was like, "I'm not a one night stand kind of girl, I don't want to." And then we went back to fooling around. Then eventually I just stuck it in her raw, I'd basically resigned myself to getting AIDS at that point just to bust a nut. She was that hot and I needed a nut that bad.

I once popped a zit on my shoulder and, I shit you not, it went triple that distance.
It also went on the ceiling.

That sounds awful

I was amazed
I called all of my friends to tell them about it and some even came to my place to see for themselves
They were all in awe

>I called all of my friends to tell them about it and some even came to my place to see for themselves
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wat?

you didnt clean it up?

I cleaned after they came to see it.
I could have filmed it and clean while it was still fresh but my phone camera didn't work so I had to keep it there.

I really don't get the zit popping fetish going around

bump

Forgot I was on Sup Forums for a second there, my bad.

happens to the best of us