What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdUHqhuMtCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting to know the meaning
>not posting the context

I don't think she likes you

Dubs decide what I say next

She used to like me but I trolled her because I drink all the time and am drunk now.

I believe it means she wants you to lurk outside her house and take pics through the windows. Then text each one with a playful comment. 98% positive that's what it means.

What did you do, user?

Wasted dubs fam

>"I'm an alcoholic with no control or regard of other human beings."
>"damn, user, why doesn't she like you?"
First 10 minutes back in this hell hole and I got reminded as to why I left.

If you actually want a second chance with her, apologize and stop texting her immediately.

If not, say her pussy smell like dog food and mustard anyhow so you were just hoping for some mouth action.

Listen babe, I had no idea you felt that way. Can we have a calm reasonable discussion for a few here?

More wasted dubs

So... does this mean i can pump your colon full of semen sometime?

>>"I'm an alcoholic with no control or regard of other human beings."
>>"damn, user, why doesn't she like you?"
>First 10 minutes back in this hell hole and I got reminded as to why I left.
winrar
send it

I think I'm just going to go ahead and kill myself now

"It's okay"

what a cuck

Send this picture for emphasis

BUMP

Do you wanna patch things up with this whore, who obviously has a mild wetty for you, or not OP?

I don't know how to women. Help me with dubs

I really don't care. I'm drunk and I'm looking for lulz
nice wasted trips btw

First trips ever and this is the bullshit post it happens on. Fuck me.

What is this a psycho bitch thread? Dumb these fucking cunts the emotional pain isnt worth it both of these relationships are gonna crash either way.

Yeah we can be friends and I'm very sorry about the way I treated you. You didn't deserve any of that and I was on the wrong. Maybe you can give me another chance? Knowing how much I hurt you in the past has made me want to change for the better.

Yeah we can be friends and I'm very sorry about the way I treated you. You didn't deserve any of that and I was on the wrong. Maybe you can give me another chance? Knowing how much I hurt you in the past has made me want to change for the better.

OP if you were to take over the convo do you think you could get her to date you and help you recover from your "alcoholism"? I wanna see something interesting tonight

Right. Well then say this: let's change topics for a minute babe, do you think harambe was worse than Hitler?

I don't wanna be your friend bitch. You really hurt my feelings. Send me a pic of your tits and I'll be better

No, I'm too much of a self loathing piece of shit and I would just get drunk and tell her to go fuck herself again

If you're drunk and want lulz, just say you're fucking with her and you're drunk and don't give a shit

I can't be friends with you because I am madly in love with you.

I'll stop.
I will never put another bottle to my lips if you just give me another chance.

Let's go somewhere for a weekend. The beach? Wherever you want to go I'll take you, as long as your there with me I'll be happy.

rawlin

This is always implied whenever I chat with her. Pic related from a couple of months ago

Ask her if you promise not to put another bottle to your lips, can you put your lips on her vagina instead

roll

roll

Roll

Rollos

This would stir some shit up (and maybe improve OPs life)

The amount of faggetry contained in this post is literally unbearable. Virgin autists galore thinking they understand women

Rolling for this.

The hashtag was fucking hilarious. Holy shit I'm dying.

Wasted double dubs by this dumb dick breathed pickle smoker. Nice job, you cheesy piss flap

I acknowledge your dubs but I'm going to go with >seen
Wat do boys, I'm not nearly drunk enough

Who here is claiming to understand women?

Also please don't send this

Did you already send it? show us

Forgot pic

Don't puss out send the rest of it

#dicksoutforharambe

Roll

Agreed. Send that shit.

>your a wetback and she doesn't date outside her own better in every way race

Roll roll roll

Op you gotta honor the dubs

What does this mean?

Would you like to swim the Rio grande with me sometime baby?

Dam son you can get her

It means you're making her life more complicated than would like it to be

it means you have a chance

You're a pussy, just like your father

We know your name is Miguel you dumb Mexican. Why do you blur out your shitty generic beaner name.

Also it means you're a fucking retard and she is fat.

Listen, I know I've been an ass.
I have been a HUGE ass.
But I want to change, for you.
Please help me, please be with me

Tell her you'll rail her better than that walking vagina she's dating any day of the week

Nah she's white and extremely attractive...I am a 5'9" manlet though

How do I proceed? Why is she talking to me like this?

Roll

Now is the time to appeal to personal ties between you.
Inside jokes? Good times? personalize it

Really makes you think huh

Not to tell you what to do or anything but maybe you should consider not drinking as much, if some foxy white girls wanted your dick before you started acting like an idiot, I would roll with that.

Rollin

Cause she wants to be friends with you, but instead you drink and mess with her. She obviously likes this side of you better. I'd actually continue talking to her like you are now and post results instead. She also seems to still like you a bit, just wait till they break up and go for her OP

he's got a good fuckin point

best call OP

>>wait till they break up

Classic mistake.

That's what good people do, and a good person is the last thing a woman wants.

user probably doesnt even care
rollerino

Why don't you actually stop drinking and have a great life with her.

"someone stole the fucking toilet seat again"

roll out

rolling

GODDAMMIT OP SHE WANTS YOU STOP LISTENING TO US AND SEAL THE FUCKING DEAL

PS post results

I don't know how. blease halp

OP YOU MISSED TWO WINRARS YOU STUPID FAGGOT. YOU BETTER SEND THAT SHIT NIGGER.

ASK HER TO FUCK RIGHT NOW

This

Christ why do I feel so invested in this

OP you fucking faggot WINRAR hurry up before this becomes a spiderman thread

Zozzle

You have two wins, pick which one would work better on her

wat do. I am ugly on skype. My autism is kicking in, I don't want to talk to her anymore

rolling

LOL FUCK MEXICANS BUNCH OF FUCKIN RAPISTS.

i find it hilarious this white girl is acting like shes not white amfrom a good home.

LMFAO kys. Fresh pussy delivered to you on a silver platter and you bitch out

fuckin change your skype pic to your profile pic on there autist

tell her you want sex right now , that always works

Youre pretty funny, unless you really like her i'd suggest to keep doing what you're doing for the lulz. Shes being a right cunt about the whole thing and probably isn't worth your time. Although if youre descending into alcoholism i'd def try to get help for that or get it under control. Def won't be goid in the long run and youll hate yourself for it

take her up on it. you'll have a heart to heart and maybe you can get her to flash you before she thinks about it too mcuh

Time to abort and pick this up later

"I really need to sleep but I'm glad we had this conversation. I'm glad I was sober for it. For you. Goodnight (insert her name), I love you"

I really, really want something else with you, i cant stop but think of you the whole time...
Please, listen to this, its a traditional song from my country: youtube.com/watch?v=DdUHqhuMtCw