Welcome, My Child, To The Confessional

Welcome, My Child, To The Confessional.

Confess your sins, and your fellows will judge. Some may offer advice, or merely condemnation.

is loli a sin?

If Catholic priests get away with real little boys, what's the harm in fake ones?

I read my roommates journal when he was gone. Found out her doesn't love his gf, who lives with us and is intimate friends with all his friends, any more.

Yes, my Child, that is a sin.

That's still a sin too.

I had a penetrable from Bad Dragon when I was 13.

I work at nights.
>browse Sup Forums while working.
Is hell my fate?

Whether or not that is a sin depends on which one you had.

You invaded his privacy, so sin.

Most likely, my child.

I had the Dragoness and Natascha...
And I have more present day.

I'm afraid you've been marked by sin, my child.

When I was 6, I accidentally stole a pack of baseball cards, but returned to the store and paid for them. Am I a lost soul?

If that's the worst thing you've done in your life, then you are going to heaven.

Ive been jerking off at least three times a day on here and ive been edging it too (3/4 45-50 minute sessions a day) i dont have the will to even make food for myself i just want to see pics ppl shouldnt share on here

Oh fuck no, I've read about heaven and that place sounds gay as shit. What do I have to do to go to Valhalla?

I once fucked a girl in a confessional during some kind of beginning-of-school-year-mass

You need to die in battle, and have your corpse carried go out on a burning sail boat.

>Be asshole 22 year old
>Find kick ass dog roaming around. Some type of bulldog, pug thing.
>Too stupid and drunk at the time to figure out what it really was. Just know I found it, so, it's mine
>Buy food and toys for it.
>Owner, some sweet qt3.14, shows up, hearing that I had the dog.
>I lie, say I don't have the dog.
>Didn't want to waste money on food and toys.
>Girl cries
>4 days later dump dog where I found him because he kept shitting in the house.

>Be 20 something cunt
>Come out of gas station
>Notice a homeless man has just gone in the store.
>Notice hanging from the handle bars of his bicycle is a bag of Popeye's fried chicken
>Take box.
>Open.
>Take bites
>Throw remaining delicious chicken and biscuits on ground
>Squash with feet
>Drive away thinking I'm better than everyone

>Be 20 something cunt
>Right after 9/11
>Notice donation buckets at grocery store
>Snag one
>Get drunk with idiot friends
>Tell them
>MFW 'dey mad

Those are the words things of my life, user.

I've made amends and paid my penance.

*Worst too

Mostly die in a glorious, extreme way for something you believe in AND be in good physical shape. The 'dying in battle' thing was overrated. As long as you don't die as a coward, your afterlife is what you make of it my child.

Father, I had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Dubs and you get molested.

There is no hope for you son. Only God can forgive you now

nice

When I was 13 I blew my cousin.
I took advantage of young girls when I was 15 online and talked them into sending me nude pics.
I frequently masturbate to pictures of people I know and fantasize what it would be like to fuck them when my girlfriend doesn't want to have sex with me.
I put peanut butter on my dick and let my dog lick it it off until I came then made the dog lick up the cum

Did I just break this thread?

dude just kys

So does that mean I won't be forgiven for my sins?

I seduce women and i threw them away without regret. I think i hate women and i like to hurt her feelings