Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14...

Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14? My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

Yes, you need to be 16 or older to order, they ask for id

I remember when I was 13 my brother and I tried to sneak in Maccers to get some fries. They actually called the cops and made us wait for our parents when we couldn't show ID! Not worth the risk OP.

what? no why the fuck would they care just order there not just not gonna take your money

pretty sure you need an adult to order from mcdonalds, they might let you use the playplace if you guys arent bothering anyone though

Yeah, they check I.D.
I went the other day and I couldn't get a McFlurry

If you are with someone under 16 you need to be 21+ though.

Dude he's a little kid don't set him up to get in trouble like that.

oh shit yeah my bad, sorry i dont know what i was thinking, no they have laws saying you need be 16+

tell him to save himself the embarrassment of being thrown out and just ask an adult walking in to order for him.

What the fuck. When did you need to be 16+ to order? I live in cananda and we don't do that here.

Not everyone lives in Canada smartass.

A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah I work at McDonalds, it's policy to check ID if anyone even looks under 20. Most of us just tell the kids to get lost, but I've seen my managers call the cops a few times.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL being +16 to order

Wtf? Thats so dangerous, knowing that little kids can just go get McDonalds.

I wasn't allowed to order at McDonald's until I was 36. But that's a story for another time

Nice get

OP its all about confidence if your little bro goes up to the counter to order and hes acting like a scared groundhog bitch they are going to card his ass. He needs to stroll up to the counter and order like its no big deal trust me bitches love confidence.

yea parents were complaining cause there kids were getting fat from ordering mcdonalds on their own without the parents permission. Some little tubby bitch even died so mcdonalds implemented a new age restriction policy.

>666
Check em boys

lolyea, shit sux. I'm 25 but I forgot my ID at home the other day and almost got arrested. I managed to convince the manager that I really had to take a shit and then booked it out the side door. McDees don't fuckin' play.

>666
cunt from hell

why is this remotely funny? No trol jus asking?

Used to go in all the time using my brothers ID when I was younger. Ended up going there on my actual 16th birthday as the standard official McRite Of Passage® and they freaked the fuck out and I ended up getting fined + a suspended juve sentence.

>mcconald's clerk asks for id

That is bullshit. When I showed up for McROP the thing they program the chips with was out so I fucking had to wait 3 more weeks.

Oh ok. That sounds about right.

I went one day before I turned 16 and they revoked my McRite of Passage® for a whole year.

I.D'd for a McDonalds...

so this is what a facist state looks like...

I came back to /b from a 2 or so year break...been here an hour, holy shit sad.

See this.

God damn.....

Bravo op, audience.

They, they card you if you're under 18 and try to order beer. (This is in Germany.)

Need an id can confirm I worked at McDonalds for 2 months and had to turn away a lot of kids that thought they could just fuck with the system.

>be 14 year old me
>dad left me alone in McDonalds
>cops came up to me and asked me for id
>ohfuk.jpg
>arrested
>assfucked in prison till 21 years old

Same here, korea some too. jpChink reporting in.

Oh fuck off OP, don't worry the kid. Hardly anyone really cards at McDonalds. Most of the people working the front counter are teenagers and they'll let you order whatever you want. Just make sure there isn't some middle aged bitch working the register and you'll never have to show an ID.

(OP)
>skip school to go to the donalds
>two hottest sluts with me
>we get all the way to the mckingdom before i realize my phone is dead
>i sweat bullets as their hot teen bodies order from the kiosk
>they giggle while the kiosk confirms their identity
>im up, the whole restaurant is watching
>...uh can i have a 20 piece nuggy with a small fry?
>the girls giggle, "on a diet user?"
>i ignore them, i'm too focused on whats about to happen
>"please swipe phone now"
>i look over to the girls
>uh...hey my phone is dead....can i use yours?
>the entire restaurant bursts out laughing
>one of the girls feels bad for me and hands her phone over
>"it'll never work user...."
>I swipe the phone and prepare my body
>"CONFIRMING IDENTITY PLEASE STAND STILL"
>i never remembered it being this loud
>as the kiosk extends its hand, i shift my body at the last second
>the kiosk rigorously fingers my asshole
>the restaurant's laughs turn into disgust
>my dick is hard
>"ERROR, TRYING AGAIN"
>i can't take it, the finger is going deeper
>the knuckles keep brushing against my prostate
>i cum in front of the whole store
>"CONFIRMED, HERE IS YOUR FOOD"
>my nuggets were cold but i was too embarrassed to get a refund
>fucking gamestop

Where in the world is your ID confirmed by your phone? Most people just use their drivers permit or license.

The amount of b8 in this thread hurts, OP this is common sense.

This entire thread is the most surreal thing I've seen in months...

This. Maybe read the fucking news every once in a while OP. These changes came about a long time ago with Obamacare, the news is full of stories of kids being arrested for underage McLovin' it®.

I'm sure ronald mcdonald does some underage mclovin

Wtf is this thread

I dont know OP, if I was you I wouldnt risk it but if I had to I'd use a fake id just to be safe