What do you think about Portugal ?

What do you think about Portugal ?

(No memes allowed)

Has a feminine society, which I find crippling because most guys let women lead them.

Sounds beautiful tho

is nice

I've never really cared much about it, to the point of almost forgetting it exists. So I don't think much about it.

It's OK but disappointing

I like Portugal, is there anything wrong with that?

>what do you think about memes? (no thinking allowed)

All the green in that map belong to Galicia, the other parts nobody cares

Eu gosto muito de portugal pero nao sei que carallo tem que ver a identidade Lusitanna com eles
Nao tenhen as mesmas fronteiras

é apenas um meme que foi longe demais.

People talk shit about them but i really love how they prevented our country from breaking in 4 pieces like the other latin american countries.

>tfw no gf

porto wine is good

>ywn chase the frogs out of Portugal

I love Portugal. I visit often because I don't live far from the border and I love the architecture, culture and history; the food is great too. Don't pay attention to the banter, everyone loves a tsun that can't dere.

>longe
i love that word
In Galician we say "longo" - spanish "largo"
Extremadura? Galicia ? Castilla ?

we also say longo.
Longe = far
Perto = near
Longo = long
Largo = large

north central, lol gtfo of here.
It's just central or Centro in Portuguese,

Portugal? A shit

I know ur trigger happy but.

I meant that it's very hard to grow up when there's no assertive male figure around, I think the reason we're so poor compared to our neighbors is because the majority off guys are manlets or brutes so there is a lack of essential to business man drive.
There's that meme in which Italians are momas boys but even those bastards accomplish more than we do, my buds all went thru this white knight fase whiteout even acknowledging it. And I did the opposite by being obnoxious to the point ending up whiteout gfs or female company.

For a western country (even uses the same timezone as the UK) it's way too poor.
Most maps show this.
Don't know why this is.

>too smart to have a gf

Cost of living is also lower so it balances it a bit, but I agree
The "why" is a long story, just blame late industrialization and commie-lite govermnent

Longe = lonxe
Perto = preto

Historically,portugal has always had lower wages.
This is after the huge economic crisis.Wages haven't come back to their previous status since then.
We can't increase wages and risk straining unemployment.

>preto
kek

>We can't increase wages and risk straining unemployment.
but we have been doing that, that's why you can only employ subsidized workers nowadays (i.e people who have been unemployed for at least 12 months).
our industry and small sized bussineses (outside food related) are completely strained over financially

in the last 10 years the minimum wage has been surging