Suicide Squad first impressions

According to Omelete, there was a test-screening, and there are even some reactions.

You can see the reactions here
twitter.com/nataliabridi/timelines/734024015875035136

>You can see the reactions here
fuck off

I hate that they removed the 'advertising' box from the report function

>Also, Batman has as much screen time in Suicide Squad as Spider-Man had in Civil War. Much more than I was expecting.

>Saw a free first screening of #SuicideSquad last night! The movie was #amazing! All the characters were played incredibly well! #Recommended

>Saw Suicide Squad today! It met my expectations! Can't wait for the actual release! #SuicideSquad #earlyscreening

>got to watch an early screening of suicide squad and it was actually pretty great!

>JARED LETOS JOKER WAS AMAZING! ITS DIFFERENT ASPECT OF INSANITY THAT JUST FITS

>#SuicideSquad was the best movie I've seen. Just insane. I was skeptical of Cara Delevingne acting but she was pretty good.

>SO I JIST SAW AN EARLY SCREENING FOR SUICIDE SQUAD!!!!!!! IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

Marvel's finished. Capekino has arrived

Will this movie be JUST tier?

>not being able to recognise pure kino in the making

Any mention of mom freaking out?

Yes, that guy from schmoesknow said it was a mess. It'll be as bad or worse than the shit show that was BvS.

Marvel wins again

Early twitter reactions to BvS were similarly positive. I'm glad to hear that Batman is a significant character, but I have reservations.

PISS
PISS OUT MY ASS

sauce?

I also saw an advance screening and I would have to say - and I don't say this lightly - it was somehow even BETTER than BvS. It is just hit after hit from this titan of cinematic progress. The men and women behind this work of art deserve true credit: DC's Suicide Squad is the kind of singular vision that will stand as a testament to humanity's creative potential for decades if not centuries to come. If Shakespeare had been alive to see this, he would have hung up his quill and taken his own life.

What I wanna know is who the fuck the villian is? Who is Suicide Squad supposed to be fighting?

>BvS
We know Batman and Supes duke it out, with WW as an ally against Doomsday. We all saw that coming.

>Civil War
We all knew what they were going to be fighting about.

>ant-man/deadpool/everything else
Clearly outlined in trailers who the "villain" is and who they are going to be fighting and doing, etc.

>suicide squad
"WE SUM SORTA SUICIDE SQUAD", followed by quick shots of them shooting at seemingly nothing, followed by quips, followed by a couple scenes of batman, followed by Leto being a fag

>at least 20 people walked out 30 seconds into joker's twisted first scene. the girl next to me vomited. DAMAGED is putting it mildly. #SuicideSquad #madman #earlyscreening

>#madman

that user better make a post when he comes home

>>JARED LETOS JOKER WAS AMAZING! ITS DIFFERENT ASPECT OF INSANITY THAT JUST FITS

MOM

My friend who has the simplest movie tastes turned to me during this trailer and said it looked shit....

>According to Omelete, there was a test-screening, and there are even some reactions.
>Omelete
huehuehuehuehue

What guy

So does this movie have a review embargo too?

Three words.

Hella Fucking Epic

Tattoo man

>they haven't seen Assault on Arkham
Why do people do this? You can literally go watch the fucking source material so you have at least a general idea of what you're in for. Instead we get
>waaaahhh this didn't make sense
>waaaahhh why did they add x

magic bitch

are you fucking autistic?