Why do black guys keep taking our woman?!?!

Why do black guys keep taking our woman?!?!
What's wrong with us Sup Forums ???

us? speak for yourself, beta.

it funny how much /b tards believe white girls haven't been blacked. if she went to a public school, she's been blacked.

aka damaged goods degenerate

its nice both sexes can get you to perform for them

sports for the men

and pissing off daddy for the ladies

and they say slavery ended

Then why is this happening?!?! Something is wrong with us.

and if she went to a private school, it just means she wants to be blacked.

Above ground pool.

White trash detected.

Wow, that's a beautiful image there.

>Above ground pool.
just means she's probably in middle america. probably goes to church every sunday, and worships bbc on monday.

what would a women prefer?

> a man who doesnt work, has a huge dick, low intelligence, looks like a monkey and can't produce anything of value in modern society or even obey laws, yet gets loads of money and bennies from the govt

> a man who works and studies very hard, is very stressed, and gets taxed up his fucking rear end due to liberals. he barely has any money as a result to treat her well or even to treat himself well. he barely has any free time. he is "white" which all of society tells her is actually a criminal.

which one would you pick if you were a woman>

I have a soultion my friend...

i know it's weird, but they're gonna choose the d. blacks win. again.

he's dead tho

She'd buy a dildo.

>he thinks women are attracted to hard work

nah, not the same as the real thing. that'd be like you choosing a pocket pussy over the real thing.

>blacks win
kek, every data shows whites are the most desirable males whilst blacks are the least desirable
neurological differences pretty much also give them a handicap since they don't possess the same intellectual capacity other races have
They live in ghettos, shoot each other, can't speak english and can only find anything resembling success if they play basketball or hookup with asian/white trash girls
Yeah, I'm thankful for being half white half native and not a fucking nigger

hey dude, women aren't attracted to "hard workers" anymore than you are.

>white anons blaming niggers for their own problems and society but dont blame their white ancestors for taking away niggers freedoms and realizing their ancestors brought the plague about them selves.
>should of left niggers alone in their own nation and I tell u faggots u wouldn't be having these problems now a days

Dont tell me you were like pic related?

Just think about what you're saying for a second. They wouldn't date some ugly homeless autist just because he has a big dick and its the same with niggers

That thing in pic related is an abomination

ok, you go study really really really hard, and then watch all the hoes come chasing you. chicks dig nerds. everyone knows it.

My ancestors are full aryan retard my parents are 1st gen german immigrants to america

If anything we should be flattered. You see how black woman look? Big lips, ugly skin, bad attitude, flabby ass, horrible accent.

user wish i could believe that, but after seeing a really ugly unkept nog thuggish anf fat with a 10/10 white girl at the mall the other day idk what to think anymore.

The guy looked dumb and dirty

busy taking asian pussy dont care

If he's fat then you know he has a small dick right? Your just proving my point

>This Thread Again
Who keeps posting these threads and making the same old replies all the time? What do they gain from that? What's the purpose behind this?

They aren't taking our woman, we let them have the rejects.

White women like black men more than white guys, because white guys pay more attention to undermining black men than anything else.

Fucking weirdos y'all are.

Niggers are

Op here. I'm just sad because we are losing our woman. Why don't they like us? Is it because we don't have swag?

This is disgusting.

>implying there's not 10 niggers posting in this thread just as you are

Then why was she with him? also i know of another qt literally 10/0 no joke idk why its always the hotties, but in my local small ass town there is a white girl with a baby early 20's with a black bf, he is ultra fat she is petite, he looks dirty and jobless also. Yet she dates him idk why as for others i can tell the dont know why?

Prob small dicks but still why? I cant help they fell for the IR bbc meme, now are coal burners for life or something.

I actually flirted with above mentioned girl she said she had a bf, didnt think much, then i saw her with this black guy at the same grocery store later.

so clearly you don't have a lot of experiece with women but for the large part, you job doesn't matter. all you really have to be is confident. i can tell you're a cuck because you put all you hopes of finding a girl in something other than yourself (ie. your job, money, clothes, etc.)

Oh yea??? We're the weirdos? WE'RE THE FUCKING WEIRDOS!!!???

I forgot where I was going with this.

Depends where you live. Around here I know tons of girls that find black guys disgusting.

Fuck my sister is probably 10X more racist than I am, that's saying something.

Jesus christ you sound like a swede, go drink bleach mate.
Get out of Sup Forums for a while, it aint hard to get girls especially if they are white trash (the ones that go after niggers). If you arent shilling, then you're pretty fucking dumb because it's as clear as day to anyone that most girls dont like blacks

I'd like to fuck a cute little midget sometime. But I want to do it because it's a grotesque abnormality of nature and therefore would make a good story, not because I think it's superior to a normal white girl.

Because relationships are about more than looks you idiot nevermin penis size. They settle for less thsts why they date niggers

God fuckign damn it OP this is so hot, got any more?

But it's true :( white woman don't like us.
Is there something wrong with us?

tell your german immigrant family to get out of british christian nation u faggot

>it's as clear as day to anyone that most girls dont like blacks

keep thinking that, buddy. there's a reason this place is devoid of females.

You've probably put more effort into being apart of the nigger-hate circlejerk than anything else in your life. How does it feel to be so insignificant?

Hopefully, a final one...

Feels better than being a nigger

Me and my white wife are having a white child in January. I guess white women don't like you particularly.

There's something wrong with you, saving images of this shit and acting like a faggot on Sup Forums. If you were born 500 years ago you'd be one of the retards that died before reaching the age of 6.
As I said, anyone with a grip on reality knows blacks are the least desirable, whilst whites are the most. That applies both for males and females.

Damn I am so tired of seeing this thread with the same pictures pop up every 5min.

Get a job Tyrone

even a nigger that's deep inside tight white pussy?

everybody is a fagot on Sup Forums you faggot

where you from, hick boy?

don't call me a faggot, faggot

We let you have the fat ones niggers be happy. it's not my fault the only attractive females in your race fuck white men and bleach their skin so theyre more appealing to us

The only white girls who want black guys just want attention.

9/10 they're white trash
The other 10% are just whores and will fuck anything

>5703▶
>File: image.jpg (149 KB, 600x1065)
>
>But it's true :( white woman don't like us.
>Is there something wrong with us?
yes, blacks need to act respectable, whites dont care about race mixing, they care about lower class people dating there daughter.

I see 5 people that just lost the genetic lottery.

Protip: It's not the males

Isn't it funny, blacks are so nasty that they don't even want to breed with each other. They would literally rather breed up than stick to their own race, so much self hatred and self disgust. It's a rather sad mental condition.

I didn't realize there was a man in this pic for about 45 seconds.

actually my suggestion was she would choose the black guy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you guys dont seem to get it

im saying she would pick the "aspiring rapper"

in other words were getting fucked in the ass by jamal

1- you are a nigga looking for bait
2- no one gives a fuck about black guys getting white chicks, good for them, now go outside and try to find a pussy for yourself

You won't really know till Jan if the kid is actually white, now will you?

>They wouldn't date some ugly homeless autist

what skin color do you imagine when you read that?

be honest

>Start dating a qt 3.14 about a month ago
>Asking her questions, decide to tease her and ask her "are you into black dudes?"
>Expect her to give me some sort of reaction, maybe weirded out or angry or something. Just fucking with her.
>She responds "No...I don't find them attractive."
>She's completely serious.
>TFW I scored a keeper.

Only women with no self respect or self worth would date a nigger. Look at these chicks in these pictures. Would you REALLY want anything to do with them? They look like trashy ass skanks.
Find a real girl who is worth keeping and you won't have this problem.
I know some black dudes who are fine and I'd be happy for them if they found a nice girl, even if they're white. It's not really just about race for me, it's about trash being trash.

mix tapes not mix rapes!

you on >Sup Forums
so guess what faggot you a faggot

women are attracted to whatever promises what they want.

you virgins think they care about having a man.
you think they even use there mind,
they think with there vagina and there eyes,

and sometimes , they use there ears, if its something about them doing the right thing

you mad

>Isn't it funny, blacks are so nasty that they don't even want to breed with each other. They would literally rather breed up than stick to their own race, so much self hatred and self disgust. It's a rather sad mental condition.

its true they absolutely hate being black their only desire is to have children which are a little bit whiter than them

fuck, should we suck each other off now?

who the fuck are you talking to?
random rage mode?

Would rather be a nigger than a white boy in denial.

>implying "they" are "our women".
>implying one can affect another's stupid decisions.
>implying i actually give a damn.

its true if the black guy can give them what they need they dont care

they certainly do not think about the bigger picture and WHY jamal has the money and Bob Peterson is dirt poor and working 80hrs a week

FFS
Look on backpage even low end whores won't fuck black men.

and you actually believe that?

Because you'd all rather fuck boys dressed like girls than the real thing...

Not worried, I'm 10X better looking than any black guy. Lol I have blonde curly hair and blue eyes, 180 lbs 6'. I'm literally perfect in terms of genetic quality.

No black man can compete with me.

stranded protocol so I guess but first lets keep watching the shit storm of angry niggers and whites fighting each other

dude, why would you ever want to be a nigger?

you can be white too, just get a job, and read books

Femanon here

I don't and never will find any nigger dude attractive.
They make all male protagonists in video games n such cute & white for a reason ;)

It's a simple solution; tomatoes grow in nitrogen rich, warm soil.

I can do all that already thanks to affirmative action. :)

Seriously informative

>taking our women

Nigger, if they were true white women, they can't be taken.

Any white woman who soils herself this way isn't taken, they're already scum.

Creepy white bois kept going after cheap asian whores.
Forgot to keep an eye on their own women and let blacky mind break them.

/thread

black = ugly

there will come a time in the future when that will be reaffirmed and it will be a GOLDEN AGE

this is their greatest fear

>affirmative action
nonononononnono no no no no

your being a nigger when you talk like that,

you should better yourself because your lifes goal is to be better.
not because of other people telling you too, that makes you a sheep

Honestly it's because of your standards. White men tend to have very high standards. And when we are horny, we want someone with decent standards.

But I personally don't support what's in the picture.
I always choose white dudes.

That's fuckin jokes... Top kek

you're only 6 foot tall? haha i'm 6'6. and i play basketball at my college, so safe to say, i've probably slept with more white women than all the women you'll ever sleep with. in fact i just got back from an after party. got the number of 2 girls, one really fine white girl.

>as if white women are exclusive
all women our men's property

Unless "affirmative action" is capable of altering your brain structure, you'll always be at a disadvantage when doing anything that requires intelligence.

I like mixed chicks anyways. You nigs can have all the white sluts you want. They're all white trash hoes anyways