Mfw ive out grown Sup Forums and everything you talk about is either shit or entry level

mfw ive out grown Sup Forums and everything you talk about is either shit or entry level.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/daughter/skin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here i'm a girl btw.

What's your aoty

The way I know your post is a lie is because someone who'd really outgrown Sup Forums would be elated, not sad.

maybe you just stopped trying to appreciate music like you used to

i think as a music listener you should try to enjoy any music you listen to as much as you can, then pick what's most enjoyable from all of that

That's sort of the end-game when you think of music as a means to form individuality. Eventually, you're going to run out of things to grow out of.

Wider than the sky by 40 watt sun

I'm sad because I used to enjoy coming here and finding new things

>Wider than the sky by 40 Watt sun
Starting now

When does it get good?

but what about the memes?

that is a large frog opie, where can i find one just like it?

haha xD so funi, grimes haha and also death grips xDD it goes it goes it goes right??? like my facebook page death grips memes (but everytime it goes they dab) xD

reply to me too

exactly

Have you not heard the new death grips? It's really good.

uhhhh, hey

when ur gf breaks up with u, ur dog dies and u become unemployed and u cry along with the album

listening now

please explain what you think is so great about this

Well first off, their first album "inside room" Is in my top 3 albums of all time so I have a big personal connection to them

the lyrics are super comfy and relatable (a lot of my enjoyment from this band is their lyrics)

No good slowcore has come out recently so I'm glad they are doing slowcore now

2016 wasn't that great for original non hip hop albums so its doesn't have that much competition

ok fair enough

it sounds like an overly-dramatic over-produced mawkish coldplay to me but if you're going through a rough patch I guess fair enough

Recommend something worth listening to then.

Then why are you here?

You are free to fly away in search of green pastures.

stars of the lid - refinements of the decline

I take it you are not very familiar with slowcore.

Sometimes you need some over dramatic love songs

The new Daughter album has some great slowcore and is one of the best and i think most underrated albums of the year.

I'm sure that many people here are familiar with them. Any more recommendations?

>Daughter
>slowcore
>good

Wtf, I hate slowcore now

I used to be quite into slowcore actually, but the appeal of the better slowcore bands to me was always that they were understated and restrained not attempting to fulfil the ambition of a symphonic epic within the constraints of a pop song

delet thos

Yes there are absolutely slowcore songs on that album

See, I told you it was underrated.

he never asked for anything obscure, he just said something worth listening to. anyway, been enjoying Angst - Mending Wall l

no, its bad

Yes, it's underrated.

(assuming your talking about daughters not angst) its got over 1000 votes on rym, a good score on there, fantano gave it exposure and a good score. Sure its underrated if all you listen to is radiohead and pink floyd

threw up a bit in my mouth reading this

good, you deserve to

No daughter, not daughters

Well I don't follow either of those so that's good to hear. I just meant on here mostly.

funny, obviously though I didn't actually throw up in my mouth yet that post was still breathtakingly wanky

funny, obviously though I didn't really think you threw up in your mouth yet your post is breathtakingly wanky

funny, obviously though I didn't think you thought I really threw up in my mouth and yet your post was still breathtakingly wanky

funny, obviously though I didn't think you thought I really thought you threw up in my mouth and yet your post was still breathtakingly wanky

>reading this conversation

>tfw I left this anti intellectual shithole and went outside to find intellectuals like myself.
>tfw fell in love with a qt girl and she loves me too
>mfw I'm back here again

I went outside to find intellectuals like myself and now I just post on my phone.

>intellectual
>post anime reaction picture

Yeah im sure you found a lot of like minded intellectuals at the furry convention

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/daughter/skin/

It looks shit

>he says as he posts le feels bad frog

Did you miss the part where I said this year?

fuck u bitch

Not my fault you're a fucking idiot

Why are you on Sup Forums if you dont like anime?
Shut your face and leave.

well first off, mu has nothing to do with anime. Thinking everyone Sup Forums these days watches anime is retarded.

most people are attracted to this website for its anti social justice user base.

Anime is retarded and u are too for calling your self an intellectual