Movies that were decent but don't have much replay value after watching

>movies that were decent but don't have much replay value after watching

Ajax scenes are great

I loved the X Men cameo scenes otherwise this was pretty forgetful.

The sex scene montage was something that Ive never seen done in a movie before but then I am not interested in stuff like that.

Here is my reaction :
HAHA
heh ...heh
....ha
.unmmm
......:
Zzzzzzzz

Every "marvel cinematic universe" flick and every JJ Abrams flick.

>HAHA
Watching Deadpool and listening to people laugh at lazy writing made me immediately think of those old big bang theory green texts

I have no idea what people saw in this movie. Everyone around me in the cinema just kept bursting out of laughter at every single cheap joke while I laughed at most 5 times and even then it wasn't really that funny. To me it was 2 hours of the lowest type of humor, with 90% of it being under the belt jokes. I just don't get it.

the big bang theory is the funniest show in the current year

copy paste that humour and theres the answer

the jokes aren't that funny. Spiderman and Ant-man did better in their short screen time than him in the whole movie.

Most movies from 2010s have little replay value. I could watch a movie from anywhere up to the mid 2000s several times over when they air them on tv but I usually switch the channel if its some movie from the 2010s that I've seen.

I feel ya, man. I thought it was entertaining but easily forgettable.

>replay value
no movies have replay value, Sup Forums

This movie tried way too hard and it still found itself in socially acceptible dik n ballz xppp edgeville.

I hear the comic isn't as shit, but I don't care to find out.

>deadpool
>decent
It was literally a piece of garbage, terrible pacing, shitty hammy ass jokes, it was a trainwreck desu senpai.

The more self-contained (i.e. non-topical) jokes still hold up. I also think the quips and banter are handled a lot better than the MCU films.

Saw this yesterday. I chuckled a few times but they were few and far between. The jokes weren't very clever, they really were lolsorandom and I just got sick of it

I get it, it's a satire of superhero movies, but satire generally includes some subtlety and some sort of larger perspective. This was just blatant hit-the-nail-on-the-head anti-subtlety.

>Why do I only see you two X-Men? Is it maybe because the studio wouldn't pay for any more characters?
>Superhero landing xD
>please don't make my costume green or animated

Jesus Christ we get it, holy fuck stop bashing me over the head with it

>satire

the movie was not only cliched,there was literally nothing in the movie that actually implied plot or character development. Even Wolverine origins had more plot than this did,& that is saying a lot.
& this is the kind of movies critics enjoy.
Where were you when critics reviews were being posted ?

This

I'm glad I saw the Martian.

I NEVER want to watch the Martian again.

doing other things with my life

It really has no plot development at all whatsoever. The first scene when he's just senselessly murdering bad guys was stupid- who are these people? Why is he fighting them? Why are they so heavily armed? None of this was answered because the point of the scene was just to show pointless superhero satire.

You didn't laugh at the T-Rex joke?

Literally every movie ever made