Why is this so comfy? I fucking hate the genre, but love this album. Anything else on the same level I could listen to?

Why is this so comfy? I fucking hate the genre, but love this album. Anything else on the same level I could listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84iCtqrjefg
youtube.com/watch?v=hIybJwOSBv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do u hate a grenre? thats dumb

The rest of their albums?

the office usa is the most garbage show ever watch the original faggot get a taste for good media or do you just like anchorman

The rest are too angsty and boring
This has some larger than life depth to it that I can't articulate with my average IQ

Listen to his debut album OP. It's not as good as filosofem but it has a similar shoegazy feel. I also don't like black metal, except these two albums

yeah, i hate niggers too op hahah let's roleplay in the european forests later my man

Wanna play with me on my rpg bruh? I fucking hate black people

Thanks user, I'll check this out

While I respect that white genocide is a legitimate concern being actively suppressed by certain cliques in the media, I'm actually mixed race, part African-American part Latinx. I get white nationalism is trendy currently, but that's not for me.

>white genocide
lol

>Anything else on the same level I could listen to?
You might like pic, Chinese atmospheric BM heavily influenced by Burzum but has its own twist on the sound.

>White Genocide

The internet, where 'lol' is a cogent argument.

>Chinese

No. Chinese are insects. Chinese steal or attempt to poorly imitate anything they think will benefit them. The Chinese have contributed nothing to humanity other than suffering and pollution, destroying their own people in the pursuit of Gucci. The world would be better off without Chinese. I only listen to Nordic bands.

meme

There's truth behind every meme.

unironically in my top 3 for best black metal albums of all time to be honest with you fampaichi
youtube.com/watch?v=84iCtqrjefg

i hate hip hop. literally don't like any of it

Why are black people so insecure that when ever they see white people enjoying something in a group together they assume it's racist.

if theres anybody insecure its white people

I don't see anybody in this thread projecting their insecurities besides the person that assumes this genre is racist.

>their

>comparing US Office to Anchorman

US office is SO much better than the UK one and this is from a britbong who generally prefers British humor

fuck off with this

it was the first bm album i really liked

try Ulver - Nattens Madrigal

Just start looking into atmospheric black metal albums

youtube.com/watch?v=hIybJwOSBv8

good channel to get into bm