Ctrl+f "rekt"

ctrl+f "rekt"
0 results

Post rekt.

shameless self bump

FILTERFAGS ARE SUPERIOR AND DON'T NEED TO SEARCH AS THIS IS 2016 AND THERE'S THIS THING CALLED TECH-NOL-OGY. ALSO, TACOS.

This has changed me

story?

The same thing happened to me when I saw hammer time in '08. It's ok friendo, it gets better.

Here's an excellent pair of tits to make you feel better.

anybody got a good webm of this?

Wats with the Chinese and knives?

If he makes that with an bunny, what he makes when he faps?

indeed

Oh-My-Fucking-God

Whats a hammer time?

Of all the things ive seen on Sup Forums over the 5 years ive came here, this takes the cake as the worst.
That baby being stabbed in the face was pretty bad, but jesus
These are puppies. Goddamn puppies.
Even if you hate every human being on earth, how can you have so much hatred, fear, insecurity and lack of basic human emotion to kill a goddamn puppy.
A fucking baby dog.

At least it wasn't a kitty.

lol faggot

What the fuck?
>Let me snap a pic of him real quick XDDDDD

i can handle literally anything but this. if i saw this cunt irl id murder her. idgaf, animal cruelty is the one thing i actually cant fucking stand.

Rural life, they were sick and she was doing those dogs a favor, stop being so sheltered, tumblr faggot

I'll show you later

If you can think of a better way to carve up a baby without using a knife or sword I'm all ears.

Tokyo drift

No matter what caused what's going on with his eye (hint it's his disgusting unwashed fingers,) his picking at them and shit will be NOTHING compared to what his eye will look like in a week once infection sets in.

Anyone have the story behind this? I'm pretty sure he was molesting a little girl but I'm not sure

>Auto
bump

story?

>wombo combo.webm
>not knowing what a wombo combo is
fucking kill yourself

fuck this. fuck you for posting.

Nothings wrong with his eye
He's Schizorprenic, he thinks there's a camera inside it.

in that case-badass.

Still.

His fingers are gross.

There's something wrong with his eye now

what the fuck

this is why babies should not try to be chefs

O shit lemme just catch this squirtle right quick

Uhhhhhhhhhh I can't watch this, This literally hurts to watch. WHY THE FUCK IS HE PICKING AT IT!! DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT HE'S MAKING IT WORSE?!?!?

refer to

a rape victim getting revenge

kek

I want to beat the shit out of both them so fucking bad. I love dogs to death this makes me absolutely disgusted

rip judy hopps

ohh ok I see. It's still very hard to watch cause you just want to tell him to stop but you can't help him. UGHH so painful

Thank you its been a while since i wasnt disturbed by something here. Have some amanda seygfrieds pussy in return

That rabbi really fucked up that circumcision.

Fake as fuck

If she was actually trying to put them out of their misery she wouldn't throw them in a river to drown. That's straight animal abuse.

Did he died?

really cool edit
can't even tell when the real copter is swapped for the toy

would you kill a baby cow?

You're new. That's ok. Being desensitized only acts to your advantage in this world.

Is he dead?

Nothing I watch even slightly puts a speck in my eye. I am immaterial to every and any video. I'm an exoskeleton of my former self. Thank you 6th grade self for watching mr hands and kids in the sandbox.

Kek. Looking forward to his reaction.

horseshoe from live horse

You sheltered faggot. If you ever lived on a farm you would understand. They were either sick or there was no one to care for them. They'd die painfully if they were thrown into the wild. Jesus fuck, not everything is flowers and sunshine. Grow the fuck up.

Huh. I guess you can't skip puppies like stones.

Keep em coming boys most appreciated

thumbnail made me think doctors or someone was making babby do a ded
No
Babby is just knife