>"Mamma Mia please give me your big northern viking cock"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULcPJigycbI
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes not even pretty lul

>be millionaire nordcuck
>end up with 6/10 girl anyways

Actually, Marzia is the dominant one in their relationship, Felix is the bitch.

he sounds and behaves like an absolute homosexual though.

and she sounds unironically mentally challenged
even in italian

Just a shit and untalented version of Dan Stevens.

>literally this mad that your women can't resist big Swedish cock

I've heard not even Swedish men can resist the Swedish cock.

You make Medcucks mad Erik

There's no such thing as big Swedish cock

are you 12 or something?

>he hasn't seen the northern brothers sex tape yet

so is Pewdiepie like a national icon in Sweden

>flag

Both of them make me cringe 2bqhwyf

>

>swedes
>vikings

underrated post

I wish I was him

He earns his life by playing to video and he's not ugly.

get out and get around to find +7/10 girl is naturally hard even for rich guy

games*

Does he still live here?

WEEEEE

kek

Well tbf the national average has increased as a result of the Somali intake

>proud Scandi cuck
Lol i know woman who trying fuck with Skandi guy with HGE penis... but his penis so soft that yhis is has been improssible task and she send him GTFO...

SWEDED

"will my üntermensch slav pussy be worthy of his northern seed, I want him to rape me just like his viking ancestors raped my ancestral mothers"

Felix is an embarrassment to The Kingdom of Sweden for falling in love with a dirty Italian.

Tbh it's not to. Have you met any southern european girls? They're actually feminine unlike our nasty girls.

Why does she sound like some autistic anime character?
youtube.com/watch?v=ULcPJigycbI

Swedish girls are nice

its not

>no chin
>no jaw
>pig nose
>brown hair
>probably brown eyes as well
oh, the glorious nordic master race!

I should know these people? Google image search doesn't give the answer.

I think it's PewDiePie and his high pitched squeaky fake voiced girlfriend

No he's an ugly beta loser, that's why he settled for a 9/10 slav girl. The real alphas like pew takes Southern euro girls

You're better off not knowing.

Modern Skandinavians are descendants of thralls. All vikings sail away into England/France/Russia yet in Medieval times.

Did you just call Slavs Untermensch?

What you gonna do? Remove me?

>"God of Thor please give me your big Russian cock"
Lel

you are slavic too
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M&t=13s

Yes.
This

I'm a finn aka pure

Lucky girl.
I'm mad jealous.

You'll never ride the BNC. ;_;

Ye he lives in the Brighton and Hove area.

Good post Pekka

>he lives in the gay capital of the UK

I forgot about that

>Give me that big NATO bomber cock

Why are the French so gay?

Delete this! Only Sweden can suck NATO cock!

>I like that big Anti-Aircraft cock

>Cardboard window.

>Gimme some of that dutch war tribunal dp, baby

>Sweden yes!

Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei. Ihr wollt wissen, was das ist? Nun, lasst mich erklären.

Der normale Hahnrei erhält nur ein Geschenk von seinem schwarzen Stecher: Ein schwarzes Kind. Doch der Pozzhahnrei will mehr. Er will drei Geschenke. Wir sind gierige kleine Schlampen.

Doch zuerst dazu, wie ich es tue.

Normalerweise fahre ich in meinem Mercedes zu einer Strassenstudio-Kreuzung, wo Schwarze ihre Muskeln trainieren, wo der Schweiss auf ihrer Haut glänzt und die Luft von ihrem Geruch erfüllt ist. Da werde ich schon steif, wenn ich nur dran denke. Manchmal komme ich ein bisschen in meine Hose. Ich steige aus und frage die Schwarzen, wer von ihnen AIDS hat. Sie wissen dann schon, was kommt. Einer tritt hervor, und wir fahren gemeinsam etwas weiter. Dann hole ich ein Messer und steche es in meine Harnröhre und drehe es ein bisschen, wir nennen das den „Aids-Dreher“ in der Hahnrei-Community.

Klar, es tut weh, aber was als nächstes kommt, ist einfach zum Abspritzen geil. Der Schwarze schiebt seinen gewaltigen AIDSverseuchten Schwanz in meine Harnröhre und fickt mich, bis wir beide kommen. So habe ich mir schon 4 verschiedene Arten von AIDS geholt. Das ist das erste Geschenk.

Dann fahren wir nach Hause, wo er meine Frau fickt. Das ist das zweite Geschenk. Sie hat auch schon viele Arten von AIDS. Jedes Mal, wenn sie schwanger wird, schenkt sie mir ein schwarzes Baby, das auch AIDS hat. Das ist das größte Geschenk, zu wissen, dass meine Kinder mehr weiße Frauen infizieren werden.

Why does Peter always look so smug?

how are they still together?

If I had a quarter of his money I would be organizing Eyes Wide Shut kind of orgies with models every day, I certainly would not spend my days fucking a Venete peasant.

>Emperor of biggest Empire in the world
>So smug
It's a difficult question.

I don't think you understand the desire for feminine qts in Scandinavia. We're completely starved of them.

to think he had to meander and end up in Veneto, of all places, to find a "feminine" qt.

the irony.

>Be Somalian
>Go to Sweden to rape women
>Swedish women rape you

I find this realistic British portrait of Swedish Emperor. Fingol detected.

>Tfw proudest moment of military history is defeating a Swedish army a third of their size, that had just spent an entire winter without food or shelter.

No. Tfw proudest moment of military history is raep everyone on Swedish Empire enslave Swedish civilians and use them as slaves for build new Capitol of Russian Empire.

well prank'd

Tfw Swedish prisoners then still had about the same rights as the average Russian (a serf) until 1861. Must be comfy knowing that your local noble can't sell you or you family to pay off his gambling debts any longer, Pjotr.

This is how a military victory to be proud of looks like.

animale

I have no idea what that means but every Italian girl I've met has been feminine and sweet. All Swedish women are rude, loud, slutty, feminist and overall disgusting.

why?

monogamy is overrated, especially at a young age.

>Brofist!

I only really met one and she was kind of a man character wise, but she made my dicc hard nevertheless because of her big viking ass and slutty dresses.

to be quite desu and honest I would fug her

Every swedish and Italian girl I've met had hairy armpits and were manly.

But they were still miles better than American girls in terms of character. Or maybe it's just that you export your characters.

Yes they're good to fuck but imagine a relationship with a girl like this.

Lol they all die during building of Russian Northern capitol. When you visiting St-Petersburg for fuck with cheap Ukrainian prostitutes/drink cheap vodka you walked upon hecatombs of Swedish slaves actually.

>only beautiful Russian city
>built by Swedes

Really makes me think

I don't know men here are pussy whipped anyway so I doubt the difference is substantial, maybe you get more of a passive aggressive treatment here instead of direct talk.

point is, why would you engage in relationships when you can literally fuck anyone in the world like him?

I would understand if he was 40 but c'mon, he's wasting so much potential.

we get*

If that helps you feel better situation is almost same here in your neighbor what comes to women

Because women offer more than sex. Real women that is, not Swedish cumdumpsters. Female energy and companionship does wonders for your well-being.

>beautiful
>Petersburg
you mad bro

I know, I have a gf, but only because I'm poor.

>nordcucks
>big cocks
if anything the dick size is reversely proportional to northness

shitposting aside, normal people don't see long term relationships as "wasted potential"

>tfw normal
>have to tell myself this sort of things to justify my boring sexual life

iktf

The word "slave" is literally named after your ethno-linguistic group, because Slavs were taken and sold so much by other countries throughout the medieval and early modern periods. Can't make this shit up.

>you share a board with people that watch PewDiePie

>Emperor of biggest Empire in the world
it wasn't the biggest

wrong

>your ethno-linguistic group
Wrong, Russians aren't Slavs

Sergei, you are white boy. Stop stealing our history.

>the most cucked pieces of shit on the planet have to resort to that time one of them (their biggest """""celebrity""""", some faggot subhuman) managed to get some girl instead of being fucked by tyrone
>this is such an event that he has to start a thread about it

hey guys, have you heard. some swedish """man""" managed to score a girl instead of being cucked by a pack of somali for once!! this is literally national news in sweden

it's even more pathetic because she is obviously a front to hide his blatant homosexuality.

>Italian women rather be with homosexual Swedish men than with Italian ""men""

SWEDED.

you know she's pretty ugly if she needs 10 kg of make up on her face

She's a good 8-9/10 m8.

What happened to Finland?

I do not understand why you're upset that italian women want to be with swedish gay cuckmen.