Drunk couple arrested after 'performing sexual act' while watching Batman v Superman in a cinema

>Drunk couple arrested after 'performing sexual act' while watching Batman v Superman in a cinema - then punching staff who asked them to stop
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600523/Drunk-couple-arrested-performing-sexual-act-watching-Batman-v-Superman-cinema-punching-staff-asked-stop.html

Does the testosterone filled visual spectacle of Zack Snyder makes people more horny and masculine?

People do that in empty theaters though normally don't get arrested

>come watch our movie guys! girls like it so much they will fuck you for buying 3D tickets!

movie bjs are great though.

Snyder can do no ill

Cavill and batffleck can make anyone horny

What's the point of posting that is there is no footage

>Two people figure out how to have fun watching BvS

nice quip, upvote

>go to see civil war
>two faggots buttfucking

You can't make this shit up.

BvS is literally degenerate cinema

BvS is a sexy film, a fact lost on lvl.34 virgins

Nice

I got laid while watching Step Up 2: The Streets, but even that is a better movie faaam

The movie was so shitty that people started to have some sexy time instead

All sex having normalshits should be shot

I once got a handjob in the theater. I'm pretty sure some people realised it but were too pussy/unconfortable to do anything about it.

Neck yourself degenerate

KEKE
Even i would have a chance with a whore like that
Kok

t. jealous faggot

How stupid do you have to be to do sexual stuff in a theatre.
Everybody knows what your doing as soon they smell your nasty ball/pussy funk aromate the room.

Jump off a cliff

they were probably just bored.

I fingered and got a handy from my ex when we went to see Skyfall. shit was cash tbqh

>he thinks everyone's junk must smell as nasty as his

OH NO NO NO

try to fit some more memes in your post fuckhead

>the man punched a female worker in the face at

Cock blocking fuckers.

>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

I am a forever unwanted male

I would give anything to punch this chad faggot in the side of the head and then punch that cunt for having sex with some chad faggot because society says people like him are desirable

Nobody knows how to think for themselves

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.

They want to make as much money as a man they can take a punch like a man.

OH HAI WOWEE ETSOBATSU YOURE A SMALL GUY FOR ME SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE. UNO. FARTO. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI. WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS? BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN. IT AINT ME STARTS PLAYING. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE GOYIM KNOW. SHUT IT DOWN. ANYWAY, HOW IS YOUR SEX LIFE? DROPPED

Women should be covered head to toe to cure their slutism, or perhaps be raised on farms to be used as a commodity

BvS is so boring that having sex in the empty theatre more than makes up for the money you spent on a shitty movie

what kind of degenerated society doesn't allow their youth to fuck in cinemas?

Uk feeling the diverse Sharia already

Snyder makes true cuck cinema

>mfw this happened in my city

I'm not surprised at all, this sounds like a typical night in Gunchester. All that's missing is expensive fast food and slight racism.

If it's anything like Man of Steel, I can't fault them, in the slightest. My wife started drawing (in the dark) and I started looking for trash on the floor to interact with, during that one. Didn't care to find out if the second one was better.

>my wife

Holy shit fuck off

It's true, all of it.

I hate MoS. I actually fell asleep watching it.
But I actually enjoyed BvS. But reddit will accuse me of being contrarian anyway for not conforming to the hivemind like an absolute tool.

>My wife started drawing (in the dark) and I started looking for trash on the floor to interact with

Just become a Chad yourself, faggot.

The affair was a performance piece by kinoconnoisseursto demonstrate the Dionysian side of mankind.

Anyone know where i can stream BvS?

And validate their slutism? No thanks

These feminist bitches will get their turn

nah m8 its cool. you can like or dislike whatever you want. ignore the memes, but don't ignore the criticism

I don't know why they bother. this shit left my theater before civil war came out

Different guy here, but is it OK if I criticize the criticisms? The only ones I consider valid all stem from editing butchery.

BvS showings were empty by the third week. Surprised they got caught.

Meanwhile, in an Imagineerâ„¢ approved theatre...

It's a pg-13 movie. Every showing is going to have the odd group of teenagers or kids who finally got a ride to the theater from their parents.
It'd be different if it was an R movie. Those are definitely empty after like two weeks pass.

Sex and violence are the two most fundamental elements of our primal motivational engines. It shouldn't be surprising that someone like Zack, in the course of creating a true masterwork by tapping into the central mechanisms of humanity as a socio-cultural entity, would elicit such a tellingly primordial response from members of his audience.