Islam will never be defeated by a culture of cucks and fags

Islam will never be defeated by a culture of cucks and fags.

We are here.
We are Muslim.
We will install the Sharia
>Islam will dominate. Deal with it.

Nice bait.

The future of Western society.

Western women will no longer be mere whores..

Enjoy the water wars

i'm not really upset, if anything i'm offended by your lack of ability to make me upset

No it's not. The fact that you recognize the bait implies it's a shitty bait m8

Western women will no longer be mere whores
>fixxed

Soon, there will be none of you to be upset. The more you think nothing is happening, the quicker it will all be over...

Yeah, keep burying your head in the sand... "Muslims only rape goats lol!".

You'll get a laugh, we'll get your daughters. Sounds like a good deal to me..

Arabs and Indians are filthy though, I literally have never seen an American woman with a full-shit-blooded Arab before in real life.

Once your country gets things like basic sanitation and shops that aren't on a dirt road with sellers yelling at you to "please sir, buy some apples" then you can talk about "taking over" something

thanks for the laugh OP

they're all english and nevrotics

A handful of us took over 1000 of your girls from you.... The goat jokes aren't going to bring their hymens back intact.
Stay mad, pigface.

nice try op

lol we can easily destroy what we support bush did 9/11

>>defeated by a culture of cucks and fags

Is there infighting amongst yourselves now?

"haha this will get everybody upset!!!1"
"sorry bud this bait is shit"
"haha i still got them mad!"

You know full well which culture we're talking about.

>pic related: the modern "progressive" western male
Disgusting.

Western children will learn good Islamic values.

Sorry bud, but if you have a problem with that, you're part of the problem I'm afraid. Tolerance is really the only way we can go from here - the outdated norms of overblown, unrealistic masculinity as the end-all-be-all goal to become a "real man" is outdated.

Yet more alt-right ignorance, I highly doubt you're Muslim. Just another angry (probably white) male. Move along everone

Not posting a nasheed... I'm very disappointed.

>asian
Really

Yes Islam will dominate, but there wont be much arabs around that's for sure.

> Proof?

Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: That one day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam of Gog and Magog like this." The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab bint Jahsh added: I said, "O Alllah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increased."

> If Europe become Islamic 90% it will still be white af.

sure just keep telling yourself that goodluck fadeing into to oblivion when your finely banned from all outher contureys outher than syberia

vid related

Found the libcuck.

We put the Death in your "Death Metal".

pic related.

It would be a good decision you jealous fag to read your kuran accurately and carefully (don't know if you ever can read) so you will find a incredible lot of contradictions and inconsistence. Even written by stupid bored old bags. We laugh on you, fur eat.

What?

I'm just pointing out that this article is saying 'asian' when only sand niggers are responsible.

1 terrorist attack - 20 bombings.
nigga what u comparin ?

Muslims aren't a race, faggot.
Muslims can be Asian too.

The article is choosing to be racist, not Islamaphobic.

Our Muslim brother Abdel has married in Europe.
May Allah give them a blessed marriage with many children.

Look how happy they are! Masha Allah!

I have a game you should try

Filthy westerners can't even compete without war.

Nice cherrypicking, nigger.

Islam will eventually die out because sand people are ugly. Nobody wants to fuck you, paki women only do it because they are sold into marriage and honour killed if they try to escape. If they were allowed free will they would be all over the white dick and your religion would die out within a generation.

We're too busy fucking your women to be concerned with video games...

since when is this a woman?

I dunno man Westerners did nuke those one guys so hard they stopped liking 3D girls

Since the 1st of January 2016 in Cologne.

Can someone make the real version of this please.
i gotta go to work

>OPclaims westerners can't compete WITHOUT war
>western user "huh durr we done did nuke'm goood"

Western IQ is in serious decline.