Are there any sports where women are better than men?

Are there any sports where women are better than men?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Professional child birthing

horseriding

i think archery or shooting

they're better at things that involve a high degree of precision

is sucking cock a sport?

never mind. they aren't as good at that either.

>they're better at things that involve a high degree of precision
No they aren't. They are shit in professional snooker and darts

I believe women have won ultra-marathons, especially in the age 30+ category.

The real advantage they have is in lower weight and higher body fat, which improves their long-term stamina.

Unequivocally no.

Figure skating

Grip strength? You know women have smaller hands than men right?

I think Serena Williams would beat men at tennis

not really
they're almost on par though

making dinner

having babies

Alimony

The best high school tennis player could beat her. Fact.

Semen slurping

Some men, yes, but that means nothing

A cripple could beat your ass at something, that doesn't mean cripples are good

>making dinner
>he says when all the best chefs are men

>they're better at things that involve a high degree of precision
They're not. They can be better at shooting though. It's to do with the shape of their shoulders, it lets them rest the rifle against it easier.

Sports that don't require much strength and more skill they can reach parity of men but not be more than equals because they don't have superior intellect or anything

chess, tennis, boxing

The 200th-ranked man beat Serena and Venus in a three set game, like 10 years ago. He wasn't even trying, either.

theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

> That never came about, but when I saw Venus a few months later at the French Open she came up to me with a big smile on her face and said, 'You know that thing in Australia - it never happened!'

>this thread
>nice try anita

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[29] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager."[30][31] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[32] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[33] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance." He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun."[34] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

An 18 year old 4th ranked Serena Williams claimed she could compete with men in professional sport; the US Open champion believing she could take on and beat the best players in the men's game. Nothing ever came to be from this claim.[35]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

Mind games

Attracting money

No, no and no

maybe gymnastics?

They aren't better, just different. The skills for women's gymnastics are different to mens hence why they have different apparatus to use

This fucking guy. Literally r9k incarnate

Competitive Tribbing

synchronized swimming, by default

they still die like race car drivers

kek, literally what i was thinking

Ruining Europe and Burgerland

competitive bleeding

being whores

Pimping themselves on Instagram

Doing roast beef

wizards do not need to grip my friend

They could be better at chess if there were more female chess players

Equestrian, hence why it's coed

>most '''men''' have a combined grip strength of 100kg
Pathetic

They can be better ranked at some sports globally compared to their male counterparts

Women being able to physically compete with men is a silly meme

how do they jack off then?

me on the top

Yeah this. For some reason women in their 50s are the best in ultra marathons. Other than that, men are literally better at everything not related to bearing children.

How do you measure this? Just being able to hold a bar for 1 sec, 10 sec or?