Tried adderall for the first time today from a friend and want more...

Tried adderall for the first time today from a friend and want more. What do I say to the doc to get him to write me a script?

Bump 'cause I wanna know too
Ain't that shit like legal meth?

convince the doc you have adhd. or any other condition like it that can be prescribed with adderall.

Hurr I can't concentrate

I had to get diagnosed from a psychologist with adhd before he gave me some

Tell them that you constantly feel overstimulated and everything kind of scrambles in your head. Say that even sometimes when you're trying to listen to people, their words will sometimes just disappear from your head.

Tell the doctor that you stick your penis in the vacuum cleaner often and they will prescribe it.. At least that is what worked for me..

Read webmd symptoms for ADHD
Read forums for more uncommon and or relevant symptoms.. Don't regurgitate everything you read. They pick up on that fast.
>Anyone have advice on finding a dirty doc to write adderall and opiates?

Try to get Dexedrine if you can. It's pure dextro-amphetamine, none of that shitty levo-amphetamine they mix into Adderall just so they could patent a "new" ADHD drug to make money off of. The levo is a body high and fucks with your heart a lot more. The dextro is where it's at, all that good dopamine release and feelings of euphoria, energy as well.

You should first get a chair and rope, tie the rope to the ceiling and hang yourself because you are a pathetic waste of life and ruin prescriptions for those who need them.

But on da real tho. If you actually have ADHD, you should be able to get it no problem. If you don't have it, why get it? The high you get from it goes away after a few months if you take it everyday.

If you do go to a doctor and try to "convince" that you have ADHD, you have to remember that you actually have to play the part. You may say you have X, Y, and Z but if you don't actually play the part they'll see right through your bullshit. These people are highly intelligent and have years under their belt in reading people and what not.

My advice is for you to fidget, but fidget naturally, as if you have absolutely no idea you're doing it. When the doctor speaks make it seem like you can't comprehend completely, ask to slow down his/her questioning while being diagnosed, look around the room, etc. etc.

Bottom line, act like the autist you were born to be

can you get it over the counter in mexico or europe?

This will lead you down a shit road, but man Amphetamines are a hell of a drug. Better then coke. Currently off my ass on both ritalin and benzos. Since im out of addy. You build a tolerance fast though. Im up at 120mg to really feel a high, and thats using plugging. Good luck

Yeah. Usually they'll try to put you on Ritalin or something similar synthetic shit first. Just accept it, then come back the next week and tell the doc it's not working for you and if there's anything else you can try. Dexedrine or Vyvanse is what you'll want (probably Vyvanse since that's one of the ones doctors are being paid to shill)

On a side note, I've been taking Modafinil and it's a cleaner "high" so to say

this

Yeah, they started me on Ritalin. It was ok but made me edgy. Lol. Then they switched me to Adderall XR, which is much better for me.

tell him you're having trouble concentrating and are forgetting things randomly
If he gives you strattera, next time you see him say it was giving you suicidal thoughts/broke your dick, this will prompt him to try amphetamines or methylphenidate
if he gives you time release, next time you see him tell him you had issues falling asleep on the days you took the medication and this will prompt him to give you instant release version.

In what way does this ruin prescriptions for people who need them? If anything, this only helps to prove that the medical system needs more oversight and less pharmaceutical pill pushing. So that only people who actually need this shit, like you supposedly, can get it.

If you're in a science, or want to join the military don't get prescribed it... no large corporations want to hire someone dependent on drugs to do an important task, I had a couple friends get rejected sweet careers because of it, and another isn't allowed to fly in the airforce as a result... food for thought

Get a bunch of adderall xr, crush up the pills, mix with 3-5ml of water, put in syringe, put up your ass, have the most euphoric moment of your entire life, watch your tolerance commit suicide, get severe depression, try to quite, either quite or repeat the cycle until heart failure.

Walk in and say to your doctor
"I would like an adderall prescription please"
Works 11 times out of 10

To be fair the DEA limits the amount of schedule 2 drugs to be manufactured and sold in a certain period.

Been on it for 22 years. It's nothing special. Go do real drugs kid.

Maybe when joining but when I was in the military I was diagnosed with adult ADHD and was fine.

What if the fucker can't find real drugs?

Drinking 4 ounces of bleach will have a similar high if not better than Adderall. I highly suggest it.

Mate, they still give amphetamine to people in the military.. They aren't going to reject you for having a prescription for it. That would narrow down their potential recruits way too much.

convice yourself you have adhd

ADD is easier because ADHD is hyperactivity where as ADD is just having trouble paying attention

this

i literally just convinced myself and doc i got adhd and got prescribed adderall

It's easy to get adderall. Just tell your doctor you have trouble focusing, concentrating on whatever, you'll get some.

Be careful taking adderall. It's like a cup of coffee but times 10. The more you take it the more you will need it, but it's better only to consume it periodically like once a week to get its maximum effectiveness because tolerance builds up fast and you definitely don't want a dependence on amphetamines because just like when people dont have coffee they get groggy and tired but on a higher degree

I can tell you that the answer isnt do it anyways.