X-men: Apocalypse Quicksilver Scene

youtube.com/watch?v=yn2e583RHTA

Rate this scene Sup Forums out of 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQW0NwmeQRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked the scene, his powers are over the top overpowered though and make no sense.

What is his powerlevel in the comics, seems like he could solidly destroy everybody with ease.

Sup Forums out of 10

How do they find a way to keep him from solving everything this time?

>saved human Mystique instead of saving the X-Men franchise
fucking shitter

Is he like the strongest fucking mutant?

Seems like he can slow time and shit on top of moving fast.

What can you even do against someone like that honestly?

Are there any differences between flash and quicksilver?

He's nowhere near that power level in the comics.
This Quicksilver is more like Flash style OP

Pretty cool. The other webm with Apocalypse looked bad though.

Broke his leg

Fuck that OP bullshit.

MCU Quicksilver was better just for not being ridiculously overpowered.

He got way more screentime than in DoFP and I'm not complaining.

Speedforce vs mutant powers. And Quicksilver isn't generally that fast, Ultimate QS did around mach 10, and normal QS was never as fast as that

Fuck off Joss, you suck at everything.

They scaled his powers a little too high for what he's really worth. This is the kinda stuff that Flash pulls off.

can he stop time? I'm pretty sure superspeed doesn't work like that, while standing still.

Meh i liked the scene in theaters, it just went on for a bit too long.

Does he have super strength? He seems a little scrawny to be toting around grown people like they were just grocery bags.

No, they are just portraying his powers in a way where everyone is slow as fuck from his point of view.

Kind of comic accurate really, he always complains how everyone is slow as fuck and he is stuck waiting for people 24/7

F = ma nigga. He's moving at such high speeds any amount of force he applies is insanely amplified due to his acceleration. So a slight nudge at his speeds would theoretically be strong enough to send someone flying

Kino as fuck

How can marvel even compete ?

Not really, but he has some enhanced biology bullshit powers and healing factor. Mostly it's just random bullshit like being immune to friction and kinetic issues, etc.

How can he communicate with other people? Can he understand them if they all talko in slow motion for him? Would simple 'hi' be like hours for him?

infinite mass punch.

Hold the phone
Does he have enhanced time perception all the time?
How convenient was it that he was at super speed at the exact moment the mansion exploded? Seems his powers are actually time manipulation rather than super speed

mmmmmmm

okay

I admit

this looks hella sick..

preordered my ticket and popcorn..

Well that's the reason why he is such impatient dick in the comics, because everything and everyone is going super slow to him. Also, he's not fast in the comics as he is here, so it's not as bad as it would be portrayed in the movie.

Exactly, remember in DOFP, whiplash was a problem hence quicksilver was required to assist the head if he were to move others

with Ant-Man scenes

and to shatter his fists.

5/10 I guess. I feel like I saw a better version of it already in DOFP.

I really enjoyed that scene

Idiotic writing. It was totally random he was there.

so there's no stakes at all because he can just show up and save everyone?
nice

CAPEQUIPKINO!

okay so umm... the cinematografike is a 4/10 at best in these scene. the acting is a solid 3/10 and the writing 2/10 because it doesn't make much scence. special effekts are 4/10. objectively these scene gets 3/10. I am not recommend watching this.

Xmen: Apoc will be the first rotten tomato by marvel in a long time

>TARS set quip moments to 100%
>not holding anyones necks to avoid whiplash
>le epic meme doggo
The trailers made it seem like he was in genuine trouble or something, what a disappointment.

So its like a much worse version of the quicksilver scene in DOFP?

If that's a problem, his legs would be breaking whenever he starts running due to the force he's applying to propel himself. That's why speedsters generally have shit like being immune to friction and the kinetic energy they're expelling

moderately funny but way too tryhard / 10

upvoted XD. Im now a #cruzmissile

X-Men is Marvel.

>you remember that scene from the second movie
>let's do it again and ramp it up to 11
>let's even have him do callbacks to that scene

Fucking lazy fucks

>Professor X kidnapped
>Havok dead
>mansion about to go up in flames

Clearly this scene calls for le memesilver and cheeky 80s music.

High stakes? Drama? What's that?

Get out of here Snyder

Singer ruins this universe for me. It's no different than Superman throwing the S off his chest. Disregard for the material. Make mine Marvel.

Futurama/10

Awful as shit. Bryan Singer / Simon Kinberg dont know how the fuck to scale powers.

maybe he is just going normal speed, and his power is to slow down the universe

All those poor kids with snapped necks.

once again the best scene in the movie I'm assuming now I don't have to see it

So Quicksilver's the best part of the movie again.

It really shows you how incompetent and uncreative Marvel is

repetitive and unimaginative/10

he doesn't need to do that because he uses takyon particles to his advantage.

Its deja vu from the previous flick. Barely any creativity, to be expected from capeshit I suppose.

Makes me wish for a complete movie with a speedster doing speedster things backed by synthpop. Mmm a scene like this but with slo mo rain and popcorn playing in the background.

you have autism

>but this is fox, not marvel

I just wished they would show a drawback in using such abilities the likes of Quicksilver such as fatigue or temporary paralysis. This is to balance and not make him overpowered.

fucking superhero logic..... at that speed shouldnt he have broken everyone's bones moving them at that speed? this movie shouldve ended right there since he kills everyone

just turn off your brain and have some fun bro ;) what, too hard for you? ;)

over 9000

eh youre right. still, thats the first thing that came to mind. but youre right

actually the uploader was a bit wrong. Havoc didn't make it.

we got Mr. Professor of Anime, Physics, and Physiology PhD over here

who would win:

Dr Manhattan vs Quicksilver

does dr manhattan even stand a chance t b h?

>Flash
>OP

lmao

that is no excuse

Pretty much what this guy said Quicksilver is not that fast at all, he only goes at mach 5 or so, that's his limit. For some reason in the movies they decided to make him exactly what the Flash is supposed to be.

Superman would be so proud.

>Flash
>Not OP
top kek

It make's more sense anyway for Magneto's kid to be magneto levels of OP

WEEEEEEEP-LAAAAAAASH

Compared to the DoFP QS scene?

Initial reaction is that it's pretty over the top, I guess I preferred that the kitchen scene was pretty contained. There wasn't anything that creative about this scene to set it apart from the first, it's just another slow-mo scene.

X-Men QuickSilver has Flash-tier speed, which doesn't really work because he's bullshit stronk, he can do whatever the hell he wants because there's nothing to stop him, as said. They can't just make the "broken leg :^)" excuse every time.

that was about two minutes longer than it needed to be.

In the comics he moves at lightspeed.

But Flash can move 10 times that.

you want less fun???

I love it, capeshit is only good when it doesn't take itself seriously

triple confirms

so this is DC's answer to Deadpool, huh? Cute.

comics are dumb

Damn it, I'm taking the bait are you retarded?

is it wrong if i like all the x-men movies except for the 3rd

>x-men
>DC
Try again, buddy.

>capeshit fans will defend this

>Capeshit
>Not even once

10/10
Best Quicksilver ever.

Disney shills get out

This scene is hella fkin epic

yeah I agree

QS should have shown up and the camera should have panned upwards to his face, while the camera reflects off the sun, making him appear like Jesus.

So he lives in perpetual slow motion? This guy's life must be pure suffering

it was a fun scene and the film definitely needed a bit of fun

Time would only slow if he is in motion. Once he stops, everything goes back to normal speed. It doesn't make sense that if he stops, time can also be slow as he does not control time.

this

I walked out of the theatre after seeing this scene. It's impossible to move that fast. Also Impossible to read minds or shoot lasers from your eyes. Fucking retarded movies can't even get basic human biology right. Completely unrealistic.

I wonder how many women he quickraped in his edgy teenage years

It's a good scene, just like in DoFP quicksilver is going to steal the show again.

>"his super powers should be more realistic, no fun allowed" - a retard

Quicksilver was a huge disappointment in Age of Quiptron, not just because he died too soon but he didn't have any notable scenes before dying.

>because he died too soon

If he even died at all, there may be some agent Coulson shenanigans going on

youtube.com/watch?v=qQW0NwmeQRE

they can't do the same meme twice

a different Director might think differently