I just saw suicide squad. AMA

I just saw suicide squad. AMA

out of 13, what would you give it? And why was this the best Joker evar?

A little late to the party m8
5/7

Were you more disappointed by the shoddy editing, absence of character depth, or the jokers lack of screen time?

damaged/8

Was worth popcorn, large soda, movie ticket?

Diablo endind CGI battle
Anti-climactic black woman extraction reveal
Joker was a fucking fag
Antagonists were shit i.e. the big weapon, their costumes, their story, their intention

Samefag here
>We once ruled
>Now we don't
>Now we can
>We will now kill all humans!

How do you feel about the death of Diablo

Why did you think joker was a fag I thought he was decent despite all the gay tattoos

Id dye my hair green, get grills, bleach my skin, get fucked up tattoos, wear purple trench coats and shave my eyebrows if id get to suck on margot robbie's face for a few minutes

i thought he was v. well acted and defiantly should have been a bigger part of the film.
it tilts me how so many people are salty about him
its the fucking joker. the cunt is meant to be ugly and unnerving

Exactly, how the fuck did he survive that plane crash though

Theres this scene in the trailer which wasnt in the film that shows him with dirt all over him in that suit he was wearing, 99% sure it was after the crash.
Pulls a grenade pin in his teeth and is like BYE BYE
Probs be in the extended release.

Besides electrocuting Harley for 1.6 seconds, he just shot a few people. Compared to comics, and past adaptations of comics, this Joker was by no means fucked up.

Case in point: his role in the movie was rescuing his girlfriend.

What's the last movie you saw?

A perfect score then? Did it rival the dark night?

Bump.

Lol not the best joker at all
7 out of 10 because jumpy story. Everything else was on point.

My rating is fact. Everyone else is wrong. If you say differently you're a Cuck newfag faggot.

Am I the only one who wanted to see Slipknot have more screen time? Not that I wanted him to be a main focus in the movie, but he died within the first 3 minutes of us seeing him. Kinda disappointing tbh.

They went on the same path as Beyoncé with a visual album. Did vevo produce that shit or what?

his death paid homage to one of the comics.
he dies in a really similar way, boomerang convinces him its a good idea to leg it and he gets blown to bits.
i see what you're saying though, didn't really get to see him do anything at all.

Yeah, I knew full and well that he would die, but I just thought it would be kind of cool to see him do something other than scale part of a building and then get his head blown off like he was from the dead money DLC in Fallout: New Vegas

Also; Check'd

I did not know that we already saw her naked and sex scenes in the wolf of wall street, but honestly liked her better in Harley quinn's clothes

i remember this sdcc, good times