Hey Sup Forumsros feeling depressed & lonely right now got rejected by the girl I've loved since high school as a...

Hey Sup Forumsros feeling depressed & lonely right now got rejected by the girl I've loved since high school as a freshman (now about 5 years later) she chose a stereotypical jock asshole over me & im just feeling betrayed & would appreciate some comfort & love her names Rebecca (wont drop last name) & I just can't believe she chose him over me I mean I fucking protected her, brought her expensive shit, etc. I was really nice & caring towards her, I always put up with her bullshit no matter how fucking stupid &I I would always be there for her no matter what yet she broke my heart, please Sup Forumsros I need some company right now

Tip no 1: be attractive
Tip no 2: don't be unattractive
Tip no 3: don't live in your mother's basement
Tip no 4: don't be a fatass
Tip no 5: stop being so edgy
Tip no 6: if she chose him over you, he might have better qualities than you. Just find another girl OP

user I'm semi attractive, I do not live in my mothers basement Kek I live in a house, am not a fat ass have a good weight size & okay how do I not be so edgy user? & how do I not be unattractive?

Also only better quality he is really athletic I'm talking work out 24/7 athletic but that's it he's really stupid stereotype right? Doesnt have a lot of money, personality is about as colorful as a rock, & he is unemployed lives in a shitty 1 bedroom apartment I mean how the fuck does she like him?

do u wear a fedora?
if you were to spend money at the mall what would you preffer, a proper bostonian shoes or a katana?

Coincidentally I do user it's a nice looking black fedora & probably a katana don't know what Bostonian shoes are unfortunately

aight bro, well, good luck next life, this one youre screwed

Why user? Now that I think about it I'm starting to think of ways to kill & torture her & her fucking boyfriend any advice?

Yes. Get psychiatric help.

I guess you never loved her, then. You just loved the fact that she was with you.
You're going through a rough time, but you found one girl, so you'll find another.

i had the same shit user
i begon with drugs and still doing until this day still love her it has been 1 year since i told her i loved her
i feel with you

She was never with me user just was a good friend of mine

Will do user probably won't help though

Does drugs help user? & thank you user I feel bad for you to user

Hello user.
I am sorry your feelings were hurt.

Maybe she just needed to grow apart from you. Have new experience's.
I do not know. user but i do promise you there are other females out there. Human ones!
You can create new experiences with them.

(OP) #
OP you'll get better just listen to the other anons & find another girl she isn't the only fish in the world hope this pic gives you a good laugh

Thank you user I will try to look for a new girl if that's the best route but I don't know if I could ever get over her I loved her for so long

Thank you as well user & yes your pic did cheer me up a bit

>crying because of friendzone

kill yourself faggot now

Why user? &I why am I a faggot? Just looking for some comfort user

TOP FUCKING KEK

you did one thing wrong, you "put up with her bullshit". never put up with bullshit.

it's ok user, we've all been there,
think about it this way
that girl was retarded for picking him, if you were really nice to her and let her know how you feel and he's just an asshole like i like to think he is, and you're better off without her, really you're better off without any woman, you need to try to just fuck women and form no attachments, not till you're at least like 37, just worry about your money and fuck sluts on the side

I second this

Kek user okay think I'll actually follow your advice makes the most sense

Okay user thank you for the advice

same guy who said what you replied to

don't let some chick rejecting you bother you, she's probably not worth your time anyways, you seem like you don't like jocks, and if she picked a jock type instead of you in the first place, even if she changed her mind would you really want to be with a girl that would even find those traits and that personality type attractive in a guy?
if you are gonna be with a woman, instead of just fucking sluts (not recommended) you should want to be with a woman who actually appreciates nice things that are done for her and like you for you

you said freshman year was 5 years ago, so you're like what 19?

20 user started school a bit late &I okay user thank you for the advice

This totally fits my story but from the other side.
Just fucked a Rebecca with a clingy ex boyfriend.

First letter of your name user?

Who's worse, the girl or the dumbass that couldn't see the hopeless situation he put himself in? I guess both. Don't give yourself delusions, and generalizing people into groups like jocks and sluts is a bad mindset.

J but I don't thing that our story's are linked, where are you from?

Your not it user his name starts with I & live in Arizona

Never called her a slut & never generalized anyone just saying the guy fits the stereotype of a jock user

I guess but let me tell you one thing.
Women never are happy with what they got. They always want more and better in life.
The "love of my life" left me first year of college and fucked a 34 year old rich guy she met when she was out clubbing, while she cried about it all the time because the dude was an ass hole.

Moral of the story, fuck bitches don't give a fuck and get over it, or you'll stay as sad can't for a long time like it did.

To be honest it was probably the fedora...

Okay user & yeah I just saw other people like Elliot Rodgers & realize that moving on is better in the long run will try to follow your advice user

What's wrong with a black fedora? I find it awesome & my favorite color user

Being real though you're just going to have to get used to it dude. You're young five years from now she'll realize that this guy's a faggot and if you're still around she'll probably go to you. Moral of the story is be patient or find another.

good, I know everyone says always the same and it'd somewhat generic but working on yourself and being better than yesterday is simply the best way to get your life on track again.

Nothing wrong with the color, it's just a pretty big stereotype that fatass hipsters wear fedora's and drink boxed water.

You think so user? Should I hold out user?

Okay user how do I work on myself?

Yea, I mean if you really like this girl then waiting is probably the best thing but that doesn't mean you shouldn't date other girls in the mean time. The guys who are jocks and shit lose their value after highschool and college unless they go pro.

Not a fatass hipster Kek although I've never heard of boxed water

No point in me telling you how to work on yourself, it's not my place to judge how you live your life all you need to do is live to be who you want to be.

Okay user I'll see if I can find another girl & okay, trust me he isn't going pro, played football senior year because of the cheerleaders so trust me user he wouldn't even get an offer

Ah okay user well tomorrow I'll see what I can improve on in my immediate time

Whatcah doing nigga. Get your ass back up and out. She turned you down, so fucking what. Keep moving on. I wasted most of my life fucking looking back wondering what could of and doing nothing but feels over woman who never gave a shit for me. I wish I had someone tell me this a long time ago. I wouldn't have wasted my damn time over girls who will never give a shit about me. Go out there and go to the mall. Look at all the pussy walking around. Go the park, go to the beach, do something. Don't waste your fucking time on bitches who won't even give you a chance for shit.
Go buy a punching bag and beat the shit out of it. Go fucking jogging around the park when chicks are there. Your life ain't tied to someone who will never care about you. Move On and quit wasting feels on those who don't give a shit.

KEK!

Kek I like your perspective on it user thank you for the advice will use it as a guideline

>Tip no 1: be attractive

You fucking should. I'm not the user you replied to but I have been a beta who runs after the worst possible whores all my life. Trust me, it's not fun. Even though it may be hard to change your viewpoint, sooner or later you'll be forced to do it - might as well do it of your free will.

Btw, fuck a slut for me and post nudes. For now, that should be your goal

You did a whole bunch of shit for her, bought her "expensive shit" for nothing in return, now you're whinging when its come back and bitten you in the arse? She probably had you pegged as one of those male friends that are like a pet from day one. Everyone woman has at least one of those males in her life. Learn from it and move on. You've been her sounding board for too long mate, don't let it happen again.

Does it need to be spelled out for you? Bottom line: she enjoyed the thought of being under him, and doesnt have similar thoughts about you. Of course she realizes his negative qualities. But ultimately, she wanted to spend time with his cock. I see no issue with this.

Don't understand how cock size comes into it user & she enjoys being under him? What does that mean user?

>Wat? Under him?
>So virginal
She wanted to be fucked by him and not you. It shouldn't be hard to comprehend why she would pick a 6-pack over a booster pack.

it means you're a beta with no balls.
and your dick is probably 3 inches or whatever

fucking amerifat size system, size doesn't matter if she can't reach your dick because of all the fat rolls

>6-pack over a booster pack

holy shit, haven't kekked so hard in a long time

Sounds like me, except she did like me but bitch still treated me like crap. Not gonna sit and moan, gonna go to the gym and become an alpha tag and obtain a body of a god. That nice guy bullshit doesn't work.

Well I got a 6-7 inch cock when it's hard wouldn't know how she would want his unless he sent her nudes even though that's always advised against user & I have a god set of pecs & my arms look muscular when I flex thanks to good genetics & a bit working out

hold out while she sucks his dick user.

What do you mean user?

Obtain a body similar to this and she will be right back on your dick. She'll be like damn this nigga alpha I wanna suck his dick now

IGot the upper body parts down user only need the lower parts any recommended exercises?

Go outside, you basement dweller.

For real though, look up some exercises you can do at home or use the leg machines at the gym.

Everyone has abs. Do ab exercises to get them toned. Other than that you have to get to a low body fat percentage. 8% to 12%. Also I get you're a nice guy user, there's nothing wrong with that but just don't let girls step all over you. I got my heart broken by a girl recently too. As much as she makes you feel like a little bitch for choosing that jock faggot, remember you're a fucking sick cunt if you wanna be. Don't show weakness. You're better than this user.

Wish I had a base,net to dwell in user & okay in fact I'll start exercising right now user just start doing some sit ups

How do we track fat percentage user? & okay thanks for the words user

If you had a body like that you wouldn't refer to another male as a jock. You would simply understand the value of possessing a decent body.

Buy one of those things that pinches your fat. This thing. Also as well you will lose muscle as you get skinnier. To prevent from losing too much muscle try to get the most protein you can in your body so you don't turn into a twig, but you don't really need to track body fat percentage. At 12 percent you'll see your abs but it'll be more softer. At 8 or 9% it'll be like that guy in the picture. So stop being a sad cunt.

Also don't talk to her (a year, preferably more) by then she'll probably shoot you a message and be like "hi user how are you?" And you'll be like I'm doing fine and show her your body. It'll probably make her wet or she'll think ooh he's looking good. If she's still not interested in you then, move on. Some things are really not meant to be. Also don't do this just for her, do it for yourself too. To improve your self confidence and just feel better about yourself.

Okay user will report back in a few months to see if it works out I thank all of the anons who gave me advice & hopefully but that's probably why she's dating this guy in the first place so if I get a good body let's see what she thinks then & alright user I will do this for me to see if any other fish from the sea I can find

> stereotypical jock asshole

what if you're a stereotypical beta wannabe good guy?
be a confident alpha

Don't buy her stuff, don't always reply to her boring messages, don't always agree with her, she has her two-faced cunts she calls friends for that. To get pussy you don't become her friend, you become the guy she hangs out with.

You're in your 20s so start getting hotter if you want to slay puss. You personality matters when you get past 30.

Okay user yeah I would always almost instantly do each of those things but now I know that's not the path to take thanks for the advice user

No wonder, you dont do that shit for free if i take a girl to dinner she knows were having sex, and if not i dont call her. ie you let the pussy run all over you

Some advice, break contact with her, she choose him over you so obviously shes not worth your time. Stop doing the nice guy gig, expecting sex for being nice to her is just dumb and when you realize that you will understand why that guy got her and you didn't. It helps to have a nice guy persona, ie towards every one not just one person. make a girl earn your respect dont just give it to her. Confedence seriously will get any one in any circumstances laid, you could literly have zero cents to your name but if you can walk up and confidently convience her you are the shit she will fuck you. Its hard to coach game is a learning experince you just got to keep trying until you get it right mah nig.

Oh okay that makes sense user makes them desire to catch you