I brought a few edibles from a friend. Each apparantly contains 50mg of hash. How many should I be eating to get stoned...

I brought a few edibles from a friend. Each apparantly contains 50mg of hash. How many should I be eating to get stoned? I have never done edibles before so I have no idea how many I should be eating or what dosage to start at.

50mg? Seriously?

Yeah. I have quite a few to eat though

just eat it you queer

I would eat 5

U should be lit off or one

all of them, pussy

Is this an edable ?

I usually eat a whole bag so 50mg aint that much but if you don't dab regularly I would probably recommend 100mg to start

It's not like you can of on weed dude
Just eat them until you have a nice comfy buzz
Just like if you were smokin it

Dude just eat half of one and in 2 hours if you would like to be higher eat the rest of the half.

Don't ruin your first experience

U should take all of them then watch some trippy shit that will make u rethink your life tbh

This guy knows. Eat em, lean back and sip down some bourbon.

50mgs a lot man. If you don't eat edibles a lot or smoke a lot, 5-10mgs is good enough. 50 can knock you on your ass

I have 10. I just wondered what most people would eat as I don't know how many to eat at first

I typically use 300-500 mg for rolling one up (0.3-0.5). The efficiency of digesting tops the smoking efficiency. I therefore advice to take less than this amount. Depending on your tolerance I'd recommend 100 - 300 mg (0.1 - 0.3).

Keep in mind: your digestive system doesn't like to work fast. So there might pass some time until full effect (up to 2h if you just ate a whole apple pie)

>being this new
I'm going to guess you both probably dont eat edibles often

Edibles take 1 hour to 2 hours to kick in depending how fast your body digests the Tetrahydrocannabinol so.. probably not a good idea although you can't OD you can have to much and be trippin. Some people like to stay at a nice high

Sell the edibles and get some fucking wax then you will be chillen get your self a nice high try some blue crack

Eat all of it

'OD' story. I made butter from cropping leftovers (around 100g, but no real bud material).
>eat 1/3 of that butter on wednesday around 8 pm
>Make it through 11 pm.
>wake up on friday

A bit of advice: Don't eat one, then half hour eat another one because you don't feel anything, they're a real creeper high

Would between 2-4 be a good amount

Eat all of them , pussy.

Dam Radom moves fast as fuck !!

Haha that is hilarious. Did you get a headache from it?

I felt dizzy-headachy until saturday.
Allegedly, a friend called me on thursday and apparently I actually picked up the phone just stammering gibberish. Have no memory of that though.

Trips of truth, I've made this mistake before