My family is dysfunctional in so many ways and I mean the whole family...

My family is dysfunctional in so many ways and I mean the whole family. I wrote to dr Phil about it because I don't know what else to do for help the social workers do t help me. The family is in complete chaos due to 3 people in particular. Anyway dr. Phil wrote me back saying our family could be guests but it I'm not sure how to convince them to do it or if it's even a good idea.what do I do

Anyone know what I should do?

Greentext us a few stories fellowfag.

What do you want to hear, how my life is a complete fucking mess and it was deliberate and for the sole purpose of ruining me in every way.

Yeah. In greentext.

>be me loose everything twice, be accused of horrible crimes, falsely. Loose everything again, job, friends have to move, all the charges were dismissed but the investigation lasted months, legal fees, stress, anxiety suicidal. I've had enough, people are so fucking ruthless to each other. Now I'm bitter, cynical jaded.

> I want revenge so bad because the person who did it did it on purpose to ruin my life, but I know revenge is wrong and will solve nothing.

>So I spend most days either contemplating suicide or contemplating revenge.

Greentext ability low as shit. But here's my two cents on your issue m8:

(gonna greentext because I feel like it, bite me)

>be 15
>be stonerfag
>drop put of high school because caught with weed (surprisingly, was one of the top 10 in my class though, low standards here)
>make friends with all the "black sheep" in my village
>do all types of dumb shit. family says I had change in character because I was a fucking nerd/geek/weaboo (still am, fuck you, fight me) then became stoner, "troublemaker" (using the term loosely, just stayed out past curfew and stole bikes with my good friends/brothers)

Sounds like you're just a big fucking pussy

Who can't tell a story to save his life.

Genuinely thought that was a wog behind her from the thumbnail.

Everyone's family is disfunctional.

>family starts shunning me (I was born to a big family, and that includes first cousins, aunts and such)
>I stick to my boys because they have my back more than "family" does
>one day, end up getting forced by pops to go to little family get-together
>kills me inside because after kicking it with my boys for a long time taught me some street smarts, and I start noticing how spoiled, stuck up my family is (and how I used to be too)

who
what did they do?

Dr phil is a complete and utter hack. He himself said he was the worst therapist he knew. The only reason he is where he is now is because of Oprah and all her brainless zombies.
Get some real help from an actual therapist. Think about it. Dr phil just wants ratings. Do you think he really cares about the well being of his guests?

>at get-together
>just chilling, minding my own fucking business playing some MGA on my PS4 when here comes my snotty brat of a cousin, 10years old
>"let me play"
>fuck off kyle
>"LET ME PLAY"
>FUCK OFF KYLE
>kid's annoying the fuck our of me but I keep my eyes glued to the screen because concentration and high as shit
>kid, right then and there, just fucking grabs my PSP, and fucking throws it across the fucking field (kid had a helluva throwing arm)
>lands right on the fucking curb
>PSP just breaks into fucking pieces
>don't even give it a second, fuck this little bitch, still sitting I grab him by his collar and yank it downwards to the ground
>fucking facefirst
>no sound
>no sobs
>turn him over, kid is knocked the fuck out
>wipe his face clean of the grass and dirt and carry him in to his room and toss the little shit on his bed. Didn't even give a fuck that he bounced right onto the floor. little snot deserved it

No not really, that's why I'm asking his show has gotten trashier and trashier, but if I did go on the show it would be in my favour b cause all the lies to.d about. E would come out and the person who did this would look like a real ass.

I'm not really talking about a PSP I'm talking about criminal charges, loosing a career over it, spending thousands on lawyers and moving 1000s of miles away to get away from false accuser.

Accused me of child abuse, told people she was going to do it to ruin my life and keep the kids from me.

I'm not done yet m8, lemme finish. just taking a bit long because kinda tipsy and I feel like telling a goddamn story
>go back out and check the scattered remains of my PSP
>everything's fucked
>except
>my fucking very of MGA miraculously survived. picked up the discussion and blew the dirt off
>thank you snake
>hours go by, still chilling, high again because I rolled myself down another joint
>"ANOOOOOOOOOOON"
>the fuck?
>run in, and the whole family is staring at me
>what??
"Don't 'what' me. Where is it?? "

What you need is a professional. I'm not claiming to be a therapist, but I would imagine that the best thing is to focus all that energy onto bettering yourself, rather than stirring up even more shit with the family. They're not going to be happy all of a sudden if you make them look like twats on nat'l TV

Op. New name. New name, new personality, new life. Rolling for Max Power. This is the internet. People arent gonna give honest advice, but Ill give you one shred of legit advice. Tits, and/or, gtfo.

Well I'm trying I've moved away, severed all ties with anyone that's involved with her, blocked social media phones. But it's so upsetting, people I've known a long time question why she would do it, maybe I'm guilty. I see the way peopl look at me. I mean she's such a pshyco she befriended my boss in order to bad mouth me to her, and tried to have me fired too.

>where the fuck is what?
>"THE $500 DOLLARS THAT WAS ON MY DRESSER IN MY ROOM"
(oh, this was my aunt talking/yelling/bitching)
>I don't fuckin know!
>"KYLE SAID YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM"
>wut?
>"YOU FUCKING HEARD ME. KYLE SAID THATBFIOWNDUAINRHDIKWNFJSIOWND"
>I'm just standing there in disbelief while the some family members are trying to calm her down, some were giving me the stinkeye, some were going "cmon user, just say you took it yadayadayada"
>I see the fucker
>at his mommy's side, holding her shirt
>little fucker sneaks a middle finger at me. no one notices because all eyes on me.
>my bloods fucking boiling. but I try to keep my cool because I don't wanna rage and get my pockets full of weed searched
>try and tell my pop that it wasn't me, it was fucking Kyle's little sinister plan to frame me because he didn't get to play my PSP

what happened next. Tell me tell me!

How do they not smell the weed in your pockets or on you after you smoke?

So far you're just bitching say what happened and maybe you should man up and kill a bitch or two. Getting rid of bodies isn't that hard and you'll feel better afterwards

>pop ain't having any of it
>no one's having any of it
>realize I've somehow become the black sheep of the fucking family during my absence
>fast forward 2 weeks, find out aunt can hold a helluva grudge, she fucking pressed charges. found fucking guilty. went to juvi for 4 fucking months of my teenage years. wasn't that bad because living on an island and everybody pretty much knows everybody round here. Just other fuckin teenagers wanna act all "gangster" and rep their shit village
this is an island. most of "that" family smokes too. one rule here is you're allowed to smoke if you're responsible enough, just don't get caught with it, or at least have the decency not to show it off to your elders. respect basically.

You sound like a litre shit.

You're a bitch for letting it go that far, sounds like you're better of killing yourself since you can't even defend yourself from accusations from a 10yo holy shit you're trash

im already there bro

trust me , defending your reputation and all that shit, isnt worth the effort. the world is wrong and fuck all there shit.

Here's a question user, are you a qt3.14 grill who's desperate to get away from her family. Desperate enough to do anything for it?

Y- Yes, why user-kun... what are you implying?

You're probably underage but anyway
Some families are just fucked and there's nothing you can do

>supposed to serve 6 months but aunt somehow caught little bitch kyle lying and beat the truth out of him
>the judge who presided on my case got word of it (small island m8) and I was acquitted
>family's all apologetic, sorries everywhere. yet aunt is too prideful to say sorry.
>bitch, because of you and your son I went to fucking juvi! I had to stay back a year of school because of that little stunt that runt pulled
>no apologies whatsoever from her. Don't give a fuck anyways, back to my boys
>a few weeks pass and I hear from my boys that my aunt started rumors about my sister having some kind of fucked up affair with a cousin of mine
>pull big stunt involving me flipping off my whole family and mooning them during a July 4th parade. local news caught wind of it, small island like I said(long story)
>fast forward a few years and family has started new rumors that I was peddling meth. cops raided my house and broke my fucking doors.
>they didn't find shit. just my 5 Marijuana plants, which they let off the hook (because small island, everyone knows everyone, we consider weed as a medicine not a drug yadayadayada)
Oh, little bitch kyle confessed that he burned five one hundred dollar bills and pinned on me and shit. Sorry if it seems like I'm jumping subjects. Getting kinda drunk.
>like a litre shit
You implying I'm lying m8? This is the fucking Internet. Everyone's fucking lying.

Yeah I'm getting that feeling, I was never bitter and cynical like I am now, it's like I trust no one, not even blood. I used to be so positive and find the good I things now I can't see the good in any one or anything. I worked in a field where you get criminal record checks so I don't know what's going to happen, I'm just raging inside.

No I'm implying you might be a bit of a shit and you got dealt a shity hand but, you said yourself you hung with the wrong crowd.

OP how old is this brat now?

Keep your nose clean and get out of that fucking island. That's a bullshit family and tribal-mentality town. Get the fuck out and go where shits better.

>had enough of this shit, told myself that I'd kick Kyle's ass one night, when I find him
>just so happened that I found him one night at a local bar as I was getting a bit fucked up
>dude looked all polished, swaghashtagyololooking bitch, with a sloot in each arm, with his little boyband tight jean-wearing crew following behind him
>little fucker became a chad
>first I've seen him in a while, don't want to get in trouble
>too easy for me to get in trouble, being 6ft and 220lbs, bearded and a neutral asshole-face, and a "bad guy reputation"
>decide to play it cool for now
Keep in mind that the average height around here is like 5'5-5'7 so I'd look like a fuckin bear compared to the rest of the people. And rumors around here spread like wildfires but I learned to not give a fuck and do my own thing.

I've never understod how some people can accept behavior like this, man up and take revenge

>continuing my little drinking alone sulking session when out of fucking nowhere
>"user?"
>goddamnit
Can't m8. Taking care of our granny because all the other spoiled brats won't help for shit, neither will their parents. Spoiled ass fucking brats I tell you. If I left no one would help. you see those videos online of those people treating their grandparents like shit? hitting them with their slippers and shit, while their granny's just sobbing and taking it because she can't do jack? I'm scared my family would do that m8. Living with people other than my family taught me a lot of shit that I would never have learnt from my real family. Like treating your parents/grandparents/elders with respect, knowing how to survive with the bare minimum (like fishing with a spear and spear gun for one, W/O a scuba tank. real men freedive around here m8.) knowing how to properly slaughter a cow, pig, etc. you know what i mean.

Almost there m8

A grown ass evil,woman who's done this before, even accused her own parents when she was a teen.

OP, you made me really appreciate my family.
i'm really sorry for the shit you are going through

>I turn and it's fuckin kyle with his two sloots and his boyband
>sup kyle?
>I said that, real glum and shit. like a fuckin robot. I don't know. I forgot the word.
>"holy shit user! It's you! Jesus Christ man I thought you were a fuckin hobo or something! Lololol"
>he and his fuckin boyband have their fuckin lols while I just glance at the bartender, cool guy, my uncle
>gave me that look like "don't you fuckin dare user"
>just give a "heh" and take another swig of my beer. Busch if any of you m8s are curious. "you're not looking too bad yourself kyle"
>runt says some inaudible shit because bar and music, and I just grunt, didn't give half a shit what he said and his sloots start giggling
>all I hear is," kyle" from my uncle, and I look back at kyle & Co.
>what'd you say?
>"I SAID THERE'S A GAY BAR DOWN THE BLOCK. LOLOLOLOL"
>his group of merry (as in gay. Kek. Clever right?) men and two sloots laugh a fuckin good laugh, some other people staring at us from their tables
>wait til their laugh died down
>he looks at me waiting for a reply
>now how would you know that kyle? (I know, lame)
>he just stood there quiet or some shit, didn't know, didn't care, just drinking muh beer
>"fuck you fucking meth head, just like your fuckin sister, sucking dick for dollars "
wew lad

Jesus Christ. I'm getting drunk. Fuck nme

Type faster or kill yourself

take your revenge OP. Take your time, don't rush and leave no details unchecked, but when you take it and take it right it's the sweetest feeling in the world.

Gonna make this short. Going out to get me some beers.

>miraculously took that last comment like a man/faggot
>waited til the little snot got drunk as shit, saw him and his boyband walking 9ut of the bar to the dark end of the parking lot.
>devise plan
>walk up to them "Hey kyle! Hey! Look man, sorry about what I said in there, let's go have a joint, on me"
>he gives his boys some looks and they agreed. little Shits will walk into gas chambers for joints
>walk them over to my pickup truck, have em wait at the bed of said pickup truck
>I'm rolling joints in the driver's seat while they're lolling at the back of my pickup
>call one of his faggots over and hand him a joint, stay in the driver's seat watching em through the rear view
>let em get high
>as soon as their just about finished with the joint I come out with a bat and bash each one of them, gave generous servings too

>one kid had his ribs broken in two places
>one had a nasty fuckin bruise on his shin and shoulder
>one kid required stitches on his forehead, cheeks, and a shattered collarbone
>Kyle though, I broke 5 of his front teeth using the big end of my aluminum bat
>kid was crying as I stood over him
>everyone who was in the bar was now outside
>I shouted to him to tell everyone the truth about everything
>fail, every word was followed by gargles, spits, sobs, whimpers, and inaudible shit. kinda like stabbing an American man in the throat and telling him to recite the National anthem. Something like that.
>everybody was just staring, most of them knew me well, and shit, some looked terrified, didn't worry though, I knew these people would have my back
>looked down at kyle and told me to give me his phone
>"WHAGDTT?"
>held the end of the bat to his cheek
>"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE KYLE"
>kids pulled it out. Samsung note 5. Cracked in some places. Meh. It's something.

I got carried away with my story. Supposed to have some lesson about living your life and ignoring what other people say, blahblahblah, all that jazz. Something like that. But if all else fails, go at it with an aluminum bat eh?

so you've greatly fucked yourself over by beating the shit out of them in public? I mean good on you for taking revenge but fuck

Tard

His note 5. The cracks don't really show though. Little snot activated the Google lock feature, now I'm browsing through the net just to look up how to unlock it

Okay. Let me give a little rundown of what happened after m80s

>cops came I confessed to beating the little kids (they were 21-22 I think?)
>booked
>find out I was just staying overnight because my pop paid bail and shit
>about $1,000 I think? I forget because drunk
>bartender/uncle put in a good word for me too with his brother in the police force, because he hates kyle too, makes problems in the bar and shit
>still have to pay court a hefty fine though
>pop said I can pay him back by going to his house and helping him around the yard chopping down some fallen trees and shit (big typhoon)
>turns out he hated the little runt too just doesn't wanna lay a hand on him because he's too old for that shit
>he had his good friend hook me up with a job as a lifeguard in some 3 star hotel. Meh. It's something

I'm out. It's past 22:00 and the stores don't sell alcohol past then, but if I'm lucky, some stores are willing to sell for a slight increase of price. I'm gone m80s, if I'm back and this threads still up I'll shoot some shit.

So is it Hawaii or New Zealand coz that just sounds like normal aus shit really

Good job. I'm glad you've got others on that island that agree.

Nah. None of that shit really. Kinda warm though. We're considered part of the US. Trust territory.

I will, but I'm going to have to wait, maybe years because everyone will suspect me, but I will wait. I won't forget, and I will get. My revenge.

Just keep kicking the shit out of him lol simple or buy said meth and call cops! Get him fucked up

Any one got any good revenge ideas?

Remember once you set out on the path of revenge you stay on it for life..
Maybe your fucked and dont have a conscious tho..

If you knew what she did or she did it to you you would want revenge too. Like I said I've never felt like this, she completely change my outlook on life and people in general and I have so much rage because of it.

And yeah I think my conscious is gone, I feel numb, I trust no one on this earth to sceptical my dog. I am so cynical about everything and just generally feel like most people are fucked up and will fuck you over if given the chance.

Bump