You are drunk at a party you've thrown. You stumble into your bedroom to find a girl passed out in your bed...

You are drunk at a party you've thrown. You stumble into your bedroom to find a girl passed out in your bed... She looks so sexy and vulnerable. She's wearing a short skirt and you can't help but notice she isn't even wearing panties. What do you do?

Nothing.
Not gonna get it in the ass from Tyrone in a cell over pussy. Bitch probably has AIDs anyways.

TURN 360 AND WALK AWAY THEN FAP

kill him with a turtle

/thread

wake her up. Make sure she drinks some water. send her home in an Uber.

Gently carry her to another bedroom. Change my sheets. Go to bed.

stab her in the throat and fuck the hole

sleep in my bed
wake up with her
have wake up sex
(u have to be sexy, sorry fat fags)

Tickle and rub her pussy. Stroke my cock.

I second that

Let her sleep on my bed as I sleep on the couch
Deal with her freak out when she wakes up
Ask her if she's ok
"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat this", as I hand her a bowl of eggs
Ask if she needs a ride home
Tell her to take care

Get her naked, take pictures and post on Sup Forums

Get a glass of water and some headache meds and set them on the nightstand by the bed for her for the morning when she wakes up, put the blankets over her, open and lock the bedroom door and leave my room and sleep on the couch.

Rape is wrong

God damn eggs every time

Nothing

cover her up and sleep on the floor so no one fucks with her
>inb4 whiteknight

put her on the floor with the blanket. and go to bed on My bed

If you turned 360 you'd be facing the same way

Pick her up and throw her out of my bedroom. Lock the bedroom door and go back out until everyone else is gone, then go to bed.

Shit on the bed right my her ass, blame her for it the next morning

No need to rape, being that I'm black and it's in my own home, that's a slam dunk case. I'd just hop in my bed and start groping her until she got wet or woke up.

>walk to room and see this
>start thinking of all the things to do
>running through the list
>hmmmm...
>oh yes
>perfect idea
>turn around
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Lmao that was a good thread

So much kek

How u liking summer?

Yea this might be the best solution.

Actually? I would probably stare at it while I jerk off. That's it.

Trow her out of my room and lock the door.
No one sleeps in my bed, except me.

Lol. That will still get you a sexual assault charge from the wrong woman you crazy black bastard.

Tbh though I'd probably try that for a bit if it was a girl I'd fucked before.

I make terrible choices when I'm drunk, even so if shes in my bed all hell's going to break loose in the morning when she wakes up without panties. Get a mate to help me lift her out, and chuck her in the laundry with a spew bucket, pillow and a blanket.

The only right thing to do.

Shoot her she is clearly secret russian spy how else would she have gotten past the traps.Might fuck her corpse afterwards.

murica'

Bump 4 hide the sausage

Touch her butthole

TICKLE HER PUSS WITH A FEATHER

Jesus reading all this is anger inducing. Am I the only one that would take pictures of the slut rub my cock all over her and in her mouth then in the morning blackmail her into sex

Yes, nice to meet you virgin.

>look for a few moments
>be scared that she may wake up and catch me staring at her puss
>leave room to avoid any confrontation

I would turn 360 and go eeeeheeee shamo motherfucker! and fuck the shit outta her;)

I would turn 360o and moon walk out of the room, turn 360o and moon walk back in and repeat over and over until she wakes up and asked what I'm doing.

/thread

It would be my wife. Go for it if I feel in the mood. we both have permission to fuck each other when asleep/drunk.