Do any of you faggots believe in the flat Earth theory?

Do any of you faggots believe in the flat Earth theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=82HofUlhPNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ztc6QPNUqls
youtube.com/watch?v=d3GD9gXzUBk
spaceplace.nasa.gov/what-is-gravity/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=CuwjWZV8EA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

/x/ does though

yes

Nope.
I teach Astronomy at Cambridge.

no, and whoever does is a fag

Muslim detected

No, because that is only for people who believe that US didn't land on the moon.

Please explain why

>every other large observable object is sphere (appears as a circle no matter which face is showing), but the one we're on isn't.

no

99% of the points it makes are silly and make little sense starting with the fact that there's no reason anyone would want to hide that the world is flat.

/x/ is like religious fags in that they want to believe....

>99% of the points it makes are silly
whats the 1%?

OP here. I don't believe that the Earth is flat.. I'm just curious how people wake up one day and think it's flat

If only you knew...

Flat Earth is real!

Explain

Can't be flat if it's hollow.

just look down the ground idiot, it is flat isnt it ?
and if earth is round then why people arent falling off to the space already

There is no flat earth theory.

you need to practice trolling

I guess you were asleep during 5th grade science.

is this the argument you came up with why the earth is round ?

Theres a possibility we live in a simulation so everything might be a 2d reality projected into 3d bit flat earthers are still wrong and retarded

This is a /x/ topic Sup Forumsro

youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g

Real-life solar cultists created the heliocentric model. Science has become a religion and a satanic one at that. They are trying to become the new priest-class of the world in place of the glorious Christian Church.

I really believe that no one can be stupid enough to believe that the earth is flat. all this niggas are baiters

Is a 4D reality, proyected in 3D

so in the age of CGI and photoshop and you choose to belive a video on youtube ?

It's not a theory, it's a hypothesis.

the posilibity of having a real professor of Cambridge is really low. That people dont browse in site like Sup Forums, they have bills to pay and students to make cry

you cant explain the circadian cicle in a flat earth

>circadian circle
stutter much ? you do this everytime you argue with someone ? what a loser

Eric Durban has the best argument.

Eric Dubbay *

>Implying cgi is this good.
Even the end scene in intersellar wasn't done with cgi.
The scene with the floating truck in the second thor movie was done without cgi.
The hallway fight in inception was done without cgi.
Almost all cgi is noticable with the naked eye.
Besides, why would they go to the effort to "pretend" the world is round when it was assumed flat for millenia?

the cycle and circle are different things faggot
Other things that dont explain:
-Law of gravity/curvature spacetime
-Waves of sea
-dispersion of air to the space in edges
-no edges

this

thx mates, i just wanted to prove something because this faggot said i cant troll

you didnt make me mad

You can't. I wasn't angry or even slightly agitated posting that...

you cared enough to make a wall of texts, i take it

>Wall of text
Oh the illiteracy

i JUST told you i didnt mean any of it seriously, why are you still irritated bruh ? english is my third fluent language btw

you're asking this question in the wrong place, try facebook

My daughter's boyfriend 'believes' this shit. Frankly, I view it as a personality placebo intended to make himself appear more thoughtful and interesting than he really is. Oh, and he has a gigantic neck tattoo, which I presume is there for the same reasons.

a cgi globe doesnt prove anything

>Irritated
Try harder cousin, i'm so bored.

yes, its scientifically proven.

Cambridge? Wtf are you doing here then? Research....

>yes, its scientifically proven.

Holy shit I am convinced. Scientifically convinced.

Yes, like 90% of the population.. the last 10% is just a really loud minority that tries to fool us cmon guys use ur brain ... a field DOSEN'T CURVE it's flat, face it... morons

anyone who thinks otherwise is a delutional outright retarded piece of shit. how the fuck can you trust nasa? they've only given us fake pictures, clearly falsified by Imago Mundi in the 1300's. fuck off and stay to the facts fucking religous fucktards.

Why would you? At the very least you can go to a high place and see the rounding of the planet.

You can literally see that the earth is round.

What is even gravity ? Where does it come from ? What mecanism makes it that if you have a certain mass, and another body has another, certain mass, you will become attracted to each other ?

Think about it, folks. We have no idea how it works. Only throwing theories as hypothetical as god's existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=82HofUlhPNs
watch this video and tell me you dont believe the earth is flat afterwards. Pro tip: you do.

Explain

Fucking round earthers.

all the other planets and their large moons that we can see are spheres. gravity pulls local concentrations of mass into a sphere.

>Correction
YOU have no idea how it works.
The Higgs boson does not technically give other particles mass. More precisely, the particle is a quantized manifestation of a field (the Higgs field) that generates mass through its interaction with other particles.

The first rule of Flat Club is you don't talk about Flat Club

>What is E=MC^2

well, it isnt the answer to the question "what is gravity", thats for sure

How does gravity work on flat earth? Explain with math please.

The possibility may be low, but here I am anyway.
Do you think it is only stupid uneducated people who frequent Sup Forums?
In my experience this is far from true, except in the summer when we are overrun with children.

>Being this retarded.
Learn some maths cousin.
We have energy, energy translates to mass, THEN THAT MASS must be further explained by something equivalent to the mollases analogy that is used for explaining the mass of subatomic particles (given by the interaction with the Higgs field).

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztc6QPNUqls

You guys are fucking nutters

youtube.com/watch?v=d3GD9gXzUBk

Not at all, I have been frequenting Sup Forums for some time.
I find the exchange of ideas and insults quite refreshing, there are plenty of interesting people visiting here, my son first showed me the joys of Sup Forums.
After the initial surprise I saw what he saw in it, we have plenty of in jokes that no-one else gets.

Fucking lizard people

the mass of something is basically all its energy added up, all the energy holding its quarks together and its protons and neutrons together and its atoms together, and plus the energy it has on a larger scale like the kinetic energy of the whole object
which is what e=mc^2 means
but that doesnt tell us what gravity is

Accurately predict the exact time and position of the next full moon using the flat earth theory and i'll believe.
If you have to look it up then you fail because your source is definitely not using flat earth theory.

See

gravity
ˈɡravɪti/
noun
PHYSICS
the force that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass.
This is gravity.
E=MC^2 Is how it works.

>protip: it cant be round or flat if it doesn't real

nope. e=mc^2 is just the relationship between energy and mass
if you think you can fully explain gravity and integrate it into quantum physics, then off you trot to collect your nobel prize. until then stop being such a twat.

P.S
Even a flat earth needs gravity. Because gravity is a concept.
>If the earth was flat and there wasn't any gravity we wouldn't stick to the ground.

spaceplace.nasa.gov/what-is-gravity/en/

youtube.com/watch?v=CuwjWZV8EA0

>gravity
>force
and you quoted this? lmao
gravity is a curvature of spacetime, NOT a force. read a textbook sometime.

>if you think you can fully explain gravity and integrate it into quantum physics
I can't.
But you can't explain anything either.
Every flat earthfag only ever naysays instead of posting tangible proof of how their hypothetical world works.
Are we stuck to the ground BY MAGIC? Does the moon rotate on tracks? Is the moon just the back of the sun?
Explain please, using maths, how these things work.

>Gravity
>Not a force
Maybe you should read a textbook user.

force1
fɔːs/Submit
noun
strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.

>But you can't explain anything either.
And thats the difference between us. Im not pretending I can explain gravity. We as a species cant fully explain it, its one of the holy grails of physics you silly person. Neither am I a flat earther, its obvious nonsense.
stop getting your physics from the dictionary, you might as well ask my cat. gravity accelerates objects by deforming spacetime. simply put, objects travel in what they "think" are straight lines through curved space.

If earth round den how we dunt fall off???!?!!?

Checkmate athestis 0
Chrstian bale 1

I don't disbelieve it really havnt seen hard evidence proving that the earth is round.

>Im not pretending I can explain gravity.
Neither am i user...
>accelerates objects by deforming spacetime. simply put, objects travel in what they "think" are straight lines through curved space
Why are you assuming i don't know this?
Seriously dude, you've created an argument in your head with what you want me to be saying and not what i'm actually saying.
You may as well talk to yourself at this point.

>What is general relativity and quantum mechanics?

>Why are you assuming i don't know this?
just correcting that silly googled definition saying gravity was a force, and the spamming of e=mc^2 as an explanation of gravity, both obvious bullshit

Those are two fields of physics which you dont understand user.

I hope this was b8 lol coz your all triggered to the max

Who really cares that is the question!

This is a mirror image of my life...