Post pics of your ex/girls that you took yourself or were sent to you

Post pics of your ex/girls that you took yourself or were sent to you.

This is my current girl and I take pics of her pretty much every time we fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

dourl.xyz/f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

discord.gg/cQAGu7v

x

More?

friends x

I love when she send me nudes

Whoo very fucking nice m8

The next morning after one of my good friends had an all women 3-way. Had to snap that screenshot on a few second left lol.

That's a dream, right there.

Pretty jealous myself. My fwb knows about this and we're trying to lock in an orgy but ive never been in this situation so it's difficult lol. Already got 2 girls down so far though. Pic related to fwb.

Small Chinese girls are best.

Too small for my liking. I can't get into any sort of Oriental women. I cant recall ive seen one attractive one.

10/10 would drop my hammer. She got a nice face?

Is this cera

Part of the fun is being able to toss them around. That and I don't need to worry about large tits sagging as they age.

They will be small and saggy later, that or even better they will look like weird boys.

This is an up skirt shot I took of her at the music store a few days ago.

Not being a bitch or anything, but that bitch is fucking fat dude.

That's so true, it always feels great to pick them up and fuck them in virtually any position without breaking a sweat. I love a big girl every now and then but I'll always be a bigger fan of tiny girls. Less to look at but much better in action.

> that bitch is fucking fat
> being this virgin

She had 2 kids. Shes a semen demon though. Shes as fucked up sexually as I am. The works bruh. I shaved my asshole for this chick.

Are you fucking serious? She is, look at those mudflaps.
This chick has had 2 kids and she looks nothing like it?

Id hit that so hard, got anymore?

How in the fuck is she fat? Shes just a little mom bodied. You learn that that shits more common as you get older.
-same dude

First of all, look at those saggy as breast, then count the flaps she has on her back. Shes even holding it up so it makes her butt look better.

I am 22 and I have had much more girls than you obviously.

I bet your a plain fucker that's only into missionary,probably a date rapey Chad. All pussy is good pussy hammie. Ive pussy prestiged twice. Thick bitches and skinny bitches. Thick bitches are always better fucks cus they feel they have to prove themselves hot. You gotta improve your mind game,user.

Roll dubs and I'll give this girls snapchat out btw. French 18 year old. Pretty sweet chick.

My mind game? You are the one being a fucking virgin taking whatever you can get.
Atleast I am so good lucking I can pick and choose.
Missionary? Really? I love being strangled when I climax.

Current girl

No way to explain to you. Niggas like what they like I guess. ~{©_©}~ Not everyone is attracted to one solitary shape of people.

would you? and how?

I can fuck a fat person but it doesnt mean I will enjoy it as much as I would enjoy fucking some fit girls. For me, fucking fat persons give me the creeps and their pussy is always fucked up in some ways.
Think of it like this, if you love candy and some person comes up to you and has one candy in the hand, then in the other a raisin, would you rather choose the raisin over the candy?

Is that an Epiphone LP Special II?

GIF44010C

What would you do to my current gf?

GF

I'd slap her silly

She'd actually probably enjoy that.

Definitely feed her a bowl of eggs.

Looks like he has a great chunky ass. Moar?

That was the idea

Kek. *She

Handcuff the bitch and run
Tf those ski slope on her chest

MOAR!?

better quality?

Rate da ass. Ex.

Hell yeah. Bet the goat fuckers are jealoussss.

gf. like?

Cheesus Crust. Ant n00D2 dude

mind to post more of her?

Check the ML link.

Gf

Gf 2

Gf 3

Gf 4

Mistress T thread.
Post all her webms you got.

Sure

Out with the old

Current gf.

go on then. i want to see all of her!

In with the new

Gf

More of her, please! Webms too.

Old

What would you do to her?

dourl.xyz/f

New

Satan Trips

Old

if you did not do it yet i would train her to be a sex slave if she would like. Oh and lets see her face!

old

She was a virgin

My gfs tits

Not that clever though

more pls :o