How come 50% of the americans cant swim? Are you really that stupid?

How come 50% of the americans cant swim? Are you really that stupid?

That's because 50% are Negroes or Mexicans

>Mexicans

False, they can swim alright. How the fuck do you think they got past the river at the border faggot.

So that means, even tho you try to fix them, your DNA will still get fucked up?

The dude in the picture was white before. Its the water that makes them darker and more fat.

how can you not swim? bodies are literally naturally buoyant, you just kick your fucking legs.

floating device

And the rest can't swim, right?

Can any of you who commented actually swim 50m? Which is like 54 yards.

That's like basic stuff in western Europe, they teach you at school if your parents are too retarded to teach you. 50m free swim is actually one of the first shitty school diploma I got

yes they are....just look at what one of them said

"" all u said r conspiracy theorys not actual facts or reality ...emails r just emails not oficial papers that can affect someone or something"" -by a retard

>niggers
>swim
pick one

Yeah, no my parents teached me but we had swim lessons every thursday of the week anyways once we got to the age of 14. There was this nigger in our class that said he could swim, jumped in the deep end, couldnt obviously swim so he was sinking to the bottom waving his arm like crazy and the teacher got the saving shit which is like a metal pole and started smashing the shit out of it in the water yelling at the nigger. It was fun I guess.

Non-US poster here:
Why would anyone need to learn how to swim? I got taught it at school and considered it a waste of time.

Why? Have you ever been on a boat or are you just that poor?

>primates
>swimming
Lol sure, thinking niggers can swim. GG

I have been on a boat, but not through choice. I do not intend to do so again.

How can you think something that can save your life someday is considered a waste of time?

Then I guess posting on Sup Forums is a better choice of spending time.

You never been on the beach ?

Actually, I do consider posting here more entertaining than sitting in a boat.

That's right, untermensch can't swim. They just float up when they are starting to decompose

Yes, I have, and again, I had no choice in the matter. I don't really care for the natural world much, I'm a city kid. Beaches, boats... pfft.

I can't swim no matter what the fuck I do. Short distances at best, can't tread water.

A basic form of locomotion in the most common earth environment is a waste of time?

I guess you are a true basement dweller then.
How about fishing? Or being remotley close to water.

why the fuck would i need to learn how to swim if I can just take the elixir of water breathing you dumb fuck

Unless you wear concrete shoes how you gonna move in the water you double dumb fuck???

half nigger reporting in, can swim well

There's nowhere I'd currently like to visit. Top of my travel list was the World Trade centre but that's gone now. I am not trying to be funny when I maintain that I would have went by plane and not by boat, boat cruises seem to be for retired people.

As I have stated before, I am not interested in the natural world. I have lived in rural areas but prefer the city of my birth, where I currently reside.

Are people in your country too poor for pools?

Teached? Well, thank God you can swim user.

No, but it is far too cold for outdoor pools. Communal pools are where I was taught to swim.

well i always wear plate armor so i'm going to sing mega dumb fuck

Maybe you never been in the good beach. Swiming is usually fun.

How is your armour not going to rust without a protection from the elements spell you quadruple titanic dumb fuck?

I have been on private beaches in Sicily and various beaches in my home country, Scotland, but I am not interested. Swimming is useful if you are near a large body of water, but this will not appeal to everyone.
Fair play to you, but don't be scornful if others don't share your enthusiasm.

Being a competitive and serious swimmer part of me wonders how some people can't even do it whatsoever. It seems like such a basic skill to lack. People really just don't get around to learning.

Your life seems really sad...

And you say boat is for retired people, but live in the same city during all your life is also for retired people.

I'll just use my elemental protection spell I've mastered. I've been practicing wizardry for some time, I'm always prepared believe it or not I've walked across the Atlantic

I dunno, cities are where the fun is, living in the country for 5 years with my gf was lame.

Yeah, I agree, it takes like 1 hour to learn if you are really fucking stupid, once you learnt it you will never have to learn it again because you just know how to do it.

Isn't swimming the thing you instinctively do to avoid drowning? I don't recall needing to be taught.

>half nigger
Check your white buoyancy privilege.

I don't know a single white person who can't swim... so as far as I know, 100% of americans can swim.

I've only ever met 2 people who can't swim

Yep like riding a bicycle. Using that for an analogy though learning how to swim well is like learning how to ride an extremely complicated bike. My form is like super good now but that took 3 years on a club team in high school swimming 1.5 hours a day. But like a bicycle when you get there you just know how whenever you do swim.

Perhaps people who play the drums or enjoy taxidermy wonder why everyone else isn't doing it.

That's treading water and believe it or not some people can't even get that right. Swimming is successfully moving through water at a reasonable pace.

Maybe that's why you don't like swimming. Scotland is not exactly a country with good beaches. There is France, with beaches on the Mediterranean Sea and on the Atlantic (depend if you like the waves or not), Croatia and Greece which are countries with good beaches.

We can? I live in Pennsylvania (no beaches or lakes nearby really)
I still learned to swim, all my friends can swim. I don't know what you are talking about? Maybe the Midwest because it's cold and they are miles from water?

The most basic swimming form people do when they are not panicking and flailing in the water is the doggie paddle, which can't really be considered actually swimming.

Some people lived in a desert all their lives, with no pool or other body of water.

Ever heard of inlad areas? We have entire states that are landlocked

>darker and more fat

How can you successfully cast a high level spell like that when any heavy armour weakens your spell effectiveness by 80%???????

So you never go close to water or any boat because you are from inland?

Lakes

You might be able to avoid immediate drowning without being taught, but making your way back to land/a boat or treading water for a prolonged amount of time waiting for rescue requires a little training. Treading water incorrectly and using doggy paddling to move somewhere tires you out quicker than actual swimming.

And you can't go in vacations to the beach ?

My aunt's family owned a private beach in Sicily. But some people enjoy nature, and some don't. I like kittens and squirrels, that's about it for me.

You're hilariously coddled if you think a beach in a populated area of a first world country is "nature"

Europoors treasure it, because it's one more trivial accomplishment they use to feel superior to everyone else.

well then I just repair my Armour but my shit is pretty high level m8 so it takes light damage

Treasures something that takes 1 hour to learn if your really stupid and can potentially save your life?

/thread

Swimming is ace, mostly because when going underwater it is as close to the sensation of being able to fly that any of us will ever have. Such total physical freedom. But still, it requires you to live near a safe lake/sea/pond/whatever the fuck, with someone who is kind enough and has time enough to teach you, which rules out a lot of any countries population, and for the rest they have to be rich enough to live in an area that has a pool and be able to afford transport, access fees, costume etc, plus again have someone to teach them. Not everyone is that lucky, and it's a shame as it is a fun and healthy activity, but it is totally understandable that not everyone can swim.

Shitty Beast cosplay

Nobody treasure it, because in Europe everybody know how to swim.

>everybody know how to swim

Beach full of people isn't really nature...

Anyway, you miss something, but it's your problem.

>is ace
>swimming costume
>friendly and no post-80s-cynical attitude
Guys I think I found a time traveller!

It's literally ankle deep in the majority of places.

You are prob a nigger who can only speak one language
>the easiest one ofc

Fucking kek. Now I feel old as fuck.

(Incidentally, what the shit am I supposed to call a swimming costume these days?)

no were not that stupid, take a look at america you see any water? idiot.

No I've been to lakes and the ocean plenty I'm just saying that not everyone has immediate access to bodies of water in America.

Yeah, Im actually fucking amazed how this thread has been going on for so long and no one has fucking mentioned a lifevest in ANY argument.

So yeah, it proves that Americans are really stupid.

Take a look at Europe. Even in Austria they can swim.

>Implying that only fags near the water (resorts) can swim.
Harambe didn't die for that logic...

You would have had to seen it before you draw judgement. It was a private beach, as my uncle was a wealthy man who owned a shipping firm. I make no such claims about my own family being wealthy, but we are comfortable. I enjoy the trappings of civilization (sex, drugs, nightlife, technology) before the pastoral life and I do not look down on those who do not share my preference.

I mentioned a 120 lb Armour suit and the elixir of water breathing so please tell me again how Americans are stupid eurocuck

Just look at your candidates for the upcoming elections. That pretty much sums it up.

Yeah, because a life west weights 54kg.
fucking whore go drown in a lake already.

I'm not american, and most definately not pro-america, but isn't a large portion of america away from bodies of water? Do they "need" to learn how to swim in any case?

Well I'm an Aussie so I don't know how many of these are slang from here but here goes:
bathers
togs
swimmers
swimsuits for girls
boardies for guys

>2016
>pools everywhere

As much as they need to learn how to play the drums or stuff a lions' head for trophy.

Are you stupid? What about lakes? What about boats? It takes one hour to learn if you are really stupid.

>2016
>rapefugees in the pools everywhere

over 50% of us can float forever retard

aha jokes on you I cant drown maybe if you read what I posted you wouldn't of made a fool out of yourself

ponds, rivers, lakes, pools, dams, creeks, swamps?

Cheers.

I'm British, bathers is an old people word to me.

Togs mean underwear here

We also use cossie as a slang word for it.

Don't listen to him my dumbfuck friend, peasants fear the arcane arts

I never said that you fucking idiot. I'm in a landlocked state and I can swim just fine

>can't hold an argument
>must be poorly educated amerifat who is cucked by niggers in his own country

I am merely reporting a social phenomenon with mainland Europe (and I am not American, nor European). Who would want to share a pool with unwashed shitskins anyway?

completely dry in others a lot of the time

>Can any of you who commented actually swim 50m? Which is like 54 yards.

...I normally swim 4km just for fun which is about 2.48 miles and that is after I get out of the gym.

Where I live there is less than 5% middle-eastern people, and we have around 200 refugees, so your argument is invalid. Nice education btw.

you got to put points into dexterity to swim... but dont tell anybody, you fucking faggot