Sup Forums Confession Thread

Let me start by saying that after my team loses, I leave Sup Forums because I can't handle the banter.

I did that when Argentina lost against Chile after muh Messi skied a penalty.
Just closed all the threads I had up and went off. To be fair, I was banned at the time too for some inane shit.

I honestly thought for a long time that /cric/ was some kind of off-topic thread where they pretended to like that and used pics of it so janitors didn't delete it. Didn't really think somebody could be interested on that.

iktfb

I sort of do it.

I confess that I truly don't care about the 1-7,. Bitch, please, I'm posting this with the knowledge that people will reply with "7-1".

>7-1
>1-7
Whatever, some brazilian players have more cups than many countries. That's enough to make we not care.

I sometimes miss those WWE threads because some of those bitches were sexy

I think we should have let them stay. /asp/ is literally a shitflinging wasteland now, they were literally just one general here.

Everyone does, and anyone who says they don't is lying.

I've done it to some extent, but it's not because I can't handle the ebic bantz. I just get so frustrated with >my team that I don't feel like discussing it anymore so I'll eventually just leave.

Delet this

Please watch our sport

elite muscular unemployed truth bombs from spain

I got a little nostalgic in the athletic waifu thread

KEK

/cric/ on POOICIDE watch

I was Sup Forums's mod for almost a month.

I miss pre-wrastling /asp/, sure there was one or two threads but they kept things polite and under control. As soon as the name changed the board changed forever.

The thing is, no one seems to give a shit either. Nothing looks like it's going to change. The actual WWE discussion there is terrible too, half the threads are complete garbage, the others are shit that could literally just be a post but instead someone decide to make a thread out of it. That's not even starting on all the dedicated autists and tripfags there and the general shitflinging in any direction.
I don't know who moderates that board or why or how he does it. It's literally awful.

I don't think it's the same people there who were talking WWE on Sup Forums, these people seem to have come from elsewhere and have literally killed that board.

This is nearly true

Cricket is pretty interesting once you get into it though

>I don't think it's the same people there who were talking WWE on Sup Forums, these people seem to have come from elsewhere and have literally killed that board.

I think it is the people that try to start wrastling threads in other boards just to cause shit and pollute other boards Some of these posters purposely made threads with the only purpose to bump off less active threads that were not wrastling related. MLPfags at their worst were not even close to the levels of acting so obnoxious and rude. These wrastlfags are the worst posters above any other on this website.

It all started when some idiot mod decided to keep deleting their general on /asp/

I can't sit through an entire game of any sport other than football and maybe basketball, and only when it's my team or it's a big game. I'm much more interested in the meta-game of divisional standings than I am in individual contests

It's literally the second most popular sport in the world and this fact makes you furious

holy shit

BTFO

I watch a ton of sports, including soccer, but shitpost about soccer to bait euros into arguing.

I shitpost in cuckhoop and handegg threads despite liking the sports. I enjoy the NBA offseason more than the regular season though.

I like WWE but sage all threads posted on Sup Forums because the posters have autism

I miss ass threads

I only occasionally go on /MMA/ to incite bunda and qt posting

The semen slurping sport is for me tbqhwyj

This desu. I get so god damned salty when my team loses that I leave Sup Forums, sometimes even for days if it's a big game, because the bantz trigger me so much. It's kind of pathetic.

I have been on this site since 2010 and have never saved a picture or gif/Webm from here

I never look at trips and get very confused and frightened when you guys talk about them so intimately.

>mfw browsing Sup Forums after one strike away

>I know barely anything about hockey
>I follow 5+ sports, but I'm pretty green when it comes to actual discussion (I know the players on my teams, but barely any others, barring the big ones)
>every day I care less and less about sports, except when I'm with my gf, which at that point, sports are all I care about

I hate /bet/ and I want them to fuck off to /biz/.

I have a horrible temper when watching my team play (Green Bay). The worst had to be last years loss to Chicago. I know, I know it's just a game but I bleed Green & Gold. Hoping to be more of an optimistic fan this year and the future.

I seriously think that the presence of Bongistanis is necessary in any soccer discussion in order to make it feel complete and qualified. Maybe it's because of Englel's and the EPLs significance in footy history and culture, but i need to see a union jack in a soccer thread before i can actually take it seriously. (Yes, im aware of delusional EPLords)

wtf

i wish flags didnt exist on here so i could pretend to be an american again

I dunno man... I've been coming here daily for like 6 years and have never actually saved anything from here

It's like... what's the point? Just to have them on my hard drive?

I do this.

This is also my first post on Sup Forums outside of /cric/ and /afl/

To use them?

I started coming here to Sup Forums in 2009, my junior year of high school. It is now 2016, I am 24 years old. Even though college, I'm still as big of a loser now as I was then with no friends and a kissless virgin

The Sup Forums confession about this was that when we used to have off-topic threads on here like 2010-2013, I liked them a lot because there were people with the same problems as me and we could kind of cry about it together and talking about other random things made it feel like I had friends to discuss things with. But I hated when off-topic threads would come up where people did social things like taking about parties, sex, drugs, friends, etc because I got really jealous and angry about it

I actually get a little sad when someone calls me a stupid faggot when i voice my opinion on something...

To use them for what? coming on Sup Forums and having to scroll through your folder to think about maybe one pic you might have saved and have to try to find?

stupid faggot

I almost never get a (You) even after typing something retarded because my team is irrelevant. So I samefag myself a couple of them.

iktf

samefag

I really enjoyed the Price is Right threads back when I was a NEET in the Summer of 2011.

Those were the days.

like right now, i'm (you) ing myself here

It makes me happy when someone who doesn't have an American flag posts in an NFL general

I get mad when I see an American flag posts in divegrass threads.

I've been coming here since 2008, during my first attempt at undergrad. I'm now on my second. I miss the old days where it was more like a sports bar/sports talk radio show, where we'd talk about things other than sports. There's a fine line in differentiating between appropriate off-topic posting and just shitposting. Maybe it's just my personal differentiation, idk. But my favorite sports talk guy talks about movies, TV, hot female celebrities, politics, etc...

I think they should just acknowledge that Sup Forums is probably the most normie board for dudes in their late teen/early 20s and allow Bro Culture threads, if only because there really isn't another, more appropriate place for it. I've noticed a severe drop-off in Normieposting as reddit has gotten mainstream, which is kinda odd when you consider the kinds of subs dedicated to things that would get you instantly b& on Sup Forums

I barely browse anymore because my baseball team's Sup Forums presence is tiny, and because overmoderation has made this board significantly less fun.

Ill shitpost in /cric/ all day but never actually watch the sport. In fact I hate it.

Best off-topic Sup Forums threads were Jersey Shore /js/ watch threads tbqh

I occasionally watch reruns when they're on. God damn that show was great

Wrestling doesn't belong in /asp/. It isn't a sport, it's scripted television. I have no connection to that board but it never made sense to me why they chose to put gayscript there and instead of Sup Forums.

I sometimes samefag with something provocative to piss people off because I'm a lonely person, don't often get (you)'s, and just want to feel included somewhere..

Sup Forums is shitty enough. I doesn't need you autists making it even worse.

/arse/ is the best this board has to offer

literally the only people who play it are former subjects of the british empire

I believe it used to be on Sup Forums, but they all got mad for some reason

I feel bad for the /asp/ guys who aren't into wrestling, since the top of that board is basically just rasslin'

I've lost interest in all sports except for soccer.

I left Sup Forums and made Sup Forums my home; we can actually have off-topic threads that won't get deleted and have decent discussions on occasion. Sup Forums is boring as fuck, but then again, I was spoiled by the golden years of Sup Forums

I feel you, familia

dubs and we all get gf's before this year ends

You should get on it then m8, instead of inventing steroid-cricket and proclaiming yourselves world champions in that. Step to the BIG BOYS, faglord

I'll go months without being on Sup Forums. I've only been here recently because I've been too broke for a gym membership and haven't feel the need to be on /fit/, which I normally main

has Hiroyuki ever been on Sup Forums since he took over? would be cool if he dropped by and we could try and talk him into giving us lax moderation

If you bitch about it enough on he might show up

we would need to organize a bunch of stuff foe it to work

where the outlels at?

I pretend to be a Sup Forums oldfag but I've only been here since January 2013.

it's an imageboard lad

holy fucking kek

I miss TCAP game threads.

I unironically think Brazil is a pretty cool guy.

Me too.
I samefag frequently.

Who cares? It's still the second most popular sport in the world

I started watching soccer because of the Eternal Arsenal Threads and became obsessed with Giroud's ass

it's such a nice ass and he's so beautiful, I dream of him taking me in his arms and whispering sweet nothings in frog. I melt everytime I think about it, just thinking about him sliding in the rain, shirt compressed to his body, displaying his herculean figure makes me so hot.

I legitimately cannot stand shitposting Americans in football (real football) threads or the fact that many.of you like to shitpost how so much better handegg or basketball or boreball all when two of those sports are boring to sit through live and the other is just fat men swinging sticks and autists drooling over it.

I also cant stand all the retarded arguments you autists come up with when defending handeggs.commercial jewry saying shit like "hurr 1 second of footbawww is better than 90 minutes of semen slurp grass."

All in all, Americans shitposting in general just pisses me off and I can see why euros would prefer the board to be all football and American sports in /asp/

>Baseball is popular in civilized countries like Japan and the USA
>Cricket is popular is 3rd world shitholes like India and Pakistan

cuck

>t. expat border jumper

I confess that I cringe everytime these buttmad hues try to play the "I ain't even mad" meme so poorly.

No one will ever forget that level of butthurt.

Sometimes I'll be scrolling through Sup Forums and absentmindedly click on an OP thumbnail of a group of hot girls playing some sport. But when it opens it's NRL or Aussie Rules players. This has happened a few times now. Is there something inherently feminine about their kits or the stance they're often photographed in or something? Or am I just gay for aussies?

I troll my own team so it seems like they have some relevancy and to start a discussion about them.

I make poor arguments and I hope people call them out for being shit, so my team looks better and their haters seem like retards.

>Baseball is popular in the USA

LOL

DID WE TIME TRAVEL BACK TO THE 80S

LMAO

THIS

I stopped browsing Sup Forums because of uneducated pleb cunts like this stupid leaf right here
It's simply not fun anymore

I get mad when yuros always ALWAYS find small ways to shit on our national team. Our team is legitimately a top 20 team and having gone past the world cup group stages isnt luck but consistency. I also hate the Uefa superiority complex where they highly overrate the teams that dont qualify for tournaments. USA would have no problem qualifying in a group with shitters like Ukraine, Andorra or Bosnia and Herzegovina. Im tired of you fags always trying to put us down and I think even winning a world cup wouldn't be enough for the Usmnt to get respect

Luckswing is a shit sport and my family has been here since the colonial days

I don't like when niggers talk to me

We'll get shit on by mexico for a while so it's just normal. Aside Julain green they have 10 players at that level already at the same age. The next Donovan is just not foreseeable anytime soon. We didn't regress during the klinssman years we're just finding our identity and thats the last bump.

Im Mexican and one time I pretended to be white in some thread where someone said that no true Americans would watch soccer. So I took I picture of my arm and used photoshop to make my arm look white just to make the OP look ridiculous

My confession? I love this board. I mean, I seriously, really, truly love this board.

I don't even mean it in a "I really like coming here" kind of way. I mean, if I had to rank the top 5 most important things in my life, it would probably my friends, my family, my career, my health, and Sup Forums.

I can't even tell you how ingrained this board has become in my daily life. I've spent roughly a quarter of my life here. Every time I open the internet, the link to Sup Forums is immediately the first thing I type in (I don't have it as my homepage just because other people use my computer sometimes). I sometimes have fucking dreams about you guys when I sleep. I sometimes think in greentext in everyday life. I sometimes think about the latest dank meme whenever I'm at work and have to fight the urge not to giggle like an idiot in front of my coworkers.

I used to think about my commitment to this board as some kind of curse. As in, I'm so pathetic and lonely that I have to rely on Sup Forums to keep me company. But as I got older and I've moved to a better city, got a better job, got a better social life and even a girlfriend, I began to realize that liking sports and Sup Forums wasn't just some retreat I took to escape the failures of my younger self. I loved sports and Sup Forums because I simply love watching the skill, athleticism, and competition of the sporting world and that's never going to change no matter how good or bad my life is. And while I'm watching all that skill, athleticism, and competition, I don't want to do it any other way besides greentexting and memeing on a board I've gladly spent so much of my life on.

I've been through so many scary times with this board. When I was laid off, I posted here. When I took the risk of law school, I posted here. When my first girlfriend left me, I posted here. When I finally rebuilt myself and got a great job, a girlfriend, and decided not to kill myself after all, I posted here.

Thank you, Sup Forums :)

I'll always post on a Messi fanboy thread because I hate that little overrated 1 team coldchested piece of shit, although I know he's a hell of a player.

I spammed doge and 'he does it for free' on Sup Forums until they became popular.

I cannot stand baseball or the jingoistic faggots who cry about muh America's favorite past time.

Pls respond

Is this pasta?

heh