I've absolutely never met any Radiohead fan that wasn't retarded

I've absolutely never met any Radiohead fan that wasn't retarded.
Not literally retarded, but they always feel the need to talk about how awesome Radiohead is, or which Radiohead album they're currently listening to, or even often tweeting random radiohead lyrics from time to time. Nothing against the band itself, but It's like they feel that the fact that they like Radiohead makes them superior to any music fan, or makes them look intelligent or capable of appreciating good music. They *can't* involve in any musical discussion without mentioning Radiohead at least once.

Don't believe me?
Pick one of your friends that likes Radiohead, go to their social media, whether it's facebook or twitter or whatever, and I'll bet you 1000$ dollars that there's at least one Radiohead related post in their last 50 posts or so.

Here's a random friend of mine who is notorious for liking Radiohead amongst our group of friends.
I went to his twitter and didn't even need to scroll down a lot. A Radiohead related tweet.

Sounds like any fandom 2bh. For the people that just are fans but don't talk about it, it's not obvious to to people around them. You only know about the worst fans, because they are sure to let you know

maybe you just see them that way.
I don't see them as intelligent music, or superior music, but they're one of my favorite bands.
They're nice to listen to? They make good music? People talk about things they enjoy?
What do you expect user.
I think you're projecting with how blasted you get about fans of an artist.

>Person is a huge fan of X
>Person probably talks about them literally 2% of the time on social media
>What an autist

?????????????????????????

radiohead are pretty great desu

Is it Radiohead's fault for engendering retards
Is it your fault for not being interesting enough to make interesting friends
who knows

I didn't say Radiohead was bad lmao I really like them.
But fanboys of radiohead seem really annoying/pretentious in comparison to other legitimately good bands. You don't see people fanboying so hard about King Crimson for example, or literally talking about them 80% of the time.

>You don't see people fanboying so hard about King Crimson for example

I see a lot of ITCOTCK fanboyism, they're just less popular overall (still a big band though)

Dream Theater fans are the worst.
Dream Theater is actually a pretty nice band, they can make great melodies and moods, though a lot of it can feel a little artificial, but their fans are what you described.

But I'm a Radiohead fan and I don't have nothing in my posts about them... mostly because I post like once every month.

>being interesting grants you equally interesting friends

Also, this.

>You mentioned something you like?
>wow what a retard!!
Autism

I've absolutely never met any Swans fan that wasn't retarded.
Not literally retarded, but they always feel the need to talk about how awesome Swans is, or which Swans album they're currently listening to, or even often tweeting random Swans lyrics from time to time. Nothing against the band itself, but It's like they feel that the fact that they like Swans makes them superior to any music fan, or makes them look intelligent or capable of appreciating good music. They *can't* involve in any musical discussion without mentioning Swans at least once.

Don't believe me?
Pick one of your friends that likes Swans , go to their social media, whether it's facebook or twitter or whatever, and I'll bet you 1000$ dollars that there's at least one Swans related post in their last 50 posts or so.

it's because there's usually a Radiohead song for any given mood, and because it's the band that gets a lot of people properly "into" music it's very natural for people to talk about them a lot

>Tool fans are not the worst

this tbqh

they were the first band that got me into music. i had never heard a band experiment with different genres like they do, so i thought i had found this crazy underground thing and i wanted other people to experience it too i guess.

i've listened to a lot more music since then so it seems silly to think like that now. that said i do still enjoy radiohead and they're probs one of my all time favourites

i play lead guitar in a radiohead cover band and do literally none of those things and neither do any of the other band members

whats wrong with being enthusiastic about your favorite band? it sounds to me you are surrounded by radiohead fans, if this a dealbreaker for you, get new friends?

If they weren't outspoken and retarded about it how would you know they were a radiohead fan?

Kind of makes sense that you'd find more outspoken faggots than not who like a band.

Radiohead > your favorite band

You literally can't disprove this

tripfag get out no one wants you here

This.
I really cringed about the 23 doors shit. What is so good about that "detail"?
Also I know a guy who's really into Radiohead and considers Kid A the best album ever made... heh. He thinks it's profound or something.

>sperging out this hard because your friend posted a song of a band they like

Kid A is pretty gud but definitely not the best album

radiohead is at its best when its accessible but rewards multiple listens

The Radiohead fans on Reddit are the worst