What's a subtle way to get boys to like you? (While being forced to wear a shitty school uniform.)

What's a subtle way to get boys to like you? (While being forced to wear a shitty school uniform.)

tits

/thread

Hike up skirt, "accidentally" fall over with rear out, unless you're unattractive and fat, then it'll make it worse.

What is the uniform?

underage b&

also focus on yourself and your interests.

You sound like a whore.
Dw, one of them is sooner or later going to use you as a cum dumpster, no need for anything but the basics (make up, not being fat).

Don't do that, this guy is a retarded weeb.

White blouse and red skirt.

Date girls instead

Quit your bitching. That's a sexy af uniform.

what better place to ask then Sup Forums am I right?

This.
Post pics, OP, that's sexy.

Fair point, but I didn't want any 'be urself!1!' shit.

huh, well ok, maybe just make random eye contact at times to hint "I like you but maybe not" sort of thing... I honestly have no fucking idea actually

This,but if you really want to get his attention do this to a lager degree, as in stare at him (without blinking) for at least one whole period (an hour), and to speed up the process of getting his attention stare at him while sharpening a knife, a katana, or anything else that looks like it could be use to castrate him as this will also assert your dominance in the relationship and discourage him from cheating

>getting advice on how to pick up guys from anons who have never been shown affection by a woman
Jesus Christ, woman. If you're interested in someone, ask him out. It's not some kind of crazy science going on.

talk to them.

if your subtle he wont notice, just be upfront with him and tell him how you feel.

ive been flirted with by a few women and only realized later when people pointed it out to me.

sorry

*you're

Pointless without pics

Ask him out. Simple. And a boy will notice it when ur not urself.

try to smell great

i almost lose control when a woman's hair smells like apples

wtf you want a gangbang, boys are not men so your standards are already way too fuckin high. guys dont initiate contact because there shy, they just dont want to answer to the police your father brother ex and crazy shit only drunks have balls but if you grab a guys crotch youll know if he like you