Is it legit anons?

Is it legit anons?

dont use lemons

Dunno

No. One is taken with the flash on, the other isn't m8.

no

i saw a kid who completely drained his teeth from calcium by sucking on limes and lemons. just get bleaching trays done and do that. floss bidaily at least

no lmao, you dumb af nigga?

of course not

I would use lemon juice, it thins enamel to a brittle point after a while. Hydrogen Peroxide would def have a whitening effect on your teeth! DO NOT SWALLOW HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, unless you want diarrhea, burping, headaches, nausea, AMD stomach ache. I read on Yahoo! that it causes premature tooth decay though.

peroxide is an acid
soda is a base
what happens when you mix an acid with a base?

I wouldn't use lemon or peroxide. They both mess up your teeth in the long run.

Only do this if you are doing a job interview or something with a similar importance level.

Yeah, I drank alot of water and added citric acid to it and that shit fucked my teeth to the point they were falling out of me.

Is there anything that actually works?

peroxide kills living cells

Only use bleaching trays if all your teeth are similar in colour. If not it will just widen the difference and make it more noticeable.

looks like a fine way to ruin your teeth.

What I don't understand is what's so appealing to people about the after picture. Why do people want unnaturally blue-white teeth? No matter what method you use, you're risking them turning blue\grey\transparent and permanent painful sensitivity. If you want to draw people's attention to your face, get a penis tattooed to your forehead. It would be safer and potentially less painful and make you a dickhead all the same.

No u idiot that will destroy the enamel of ur teeth. Do u fall for the make crytals with a straw troll too?

Buy crest whitestrips.

Just use bleach.

>Buy crest whitestrips.
Do they actually work?

Who cares! If they don't, Crest is a huge company. Any thing bad happens, just sue.

This is horrible advice

salt!!!

how?