Hey Sup Forums. How do you forgive yourself for cheating on someone you love?

Hey Sup Forums. How do you forgive yourself for cheating on someone you love?

You don't you just do a little better next time until you stage faithful to the person or next person

Cheated in a past relationship.

You get over it really. It was 10 years ago, Im an entirely different person now, so its hard to even personally relate to my past self. His actions good or bad dont seem at all like mine anymore.

My ex gf was being a total cunt to me for years leading to and past the event though so that helped at the time to not feel so shitty.

I've never cheated myself, but i've been cheated on.

I talked about it with my current gf and we seem to both agree that it's not so much about having hurt someone else, rather than trying to live knowing you're such an asshole.

Becuase every other guy/gal you meet has cheated before. It's so weird to me that there isn't more people that goes suicidal after having cheated or atleast delve into intense selfhatred.

Ill tell you from my own cheating experience that there is a lot of self justification involved.

You can see it in yourself and in others, admitting youre wrong, stupid, or a bad person as a whole is very difficult to do, because you have your own perspective experience and motives in all situations, not just cheating.

The answers are very simple if you learn psychology. The actual scientist kind not the sit in a couch and tell me about your dad kind.

When it comes to infidelity, its actually very rare that the perpetrator doesnt love their partner, wants to hurt them, or wants to leave them.

The totally selfish idgaf type of cheater is not common.

Its mostly people who find themselves in a one thing led to another scenario with a lot of emotion involved, not really helped by the fact your insincts have a lot of influence in what you do, and evolution kindly installed a monogomy drive and didn't delete the multi partner drive, so the two are always at odds.

Also since my own experience and learning this, i have been cheated on. Youd be amazed how little it hurts when you know what goes into it.

You want us to comfort you for fucking over someone you love?
Some people have problems...

implying I could have 2 girls that are willing to have sex with me at the same point in time.

bullet to the brain should do the trick

You don't

Nono, i'm I've never actually cheated on someone, the subject just came up between my gf and I and i thought it was kinda interesting.

>When it comes to infidelity, its actually very rare that the perpetrator doesnt love their partner, wants to hurt them, or wants to leave them.

Exactly, cheating on someone you doesn't like is easy to get over. But how does someone live with themselves if they fucked over someone they genuinely love?

Though situation then. You'd probably be best off telling the truth and regaining the trust, but this is all at the chance of permanently damaging / completely destroying the relationship. The most pragmatic way would be to compensate for the damage without telling her that damage was done.

That depends on the person.

Again I cheated in a past relationship long ago, and i didnt feel a whole lot. Youd need the whole story, but basically, my ex was not cool at all, and pretty much shouting at me every day for so much as hanging with friends, and then for purely honestly innocent reasons i accepted some girls invite to drink at her place alone..

Because at the time i was insecure as fuck and couldnt see a girls signal if she hired an air traffic controller to point at her vagina.

Being wasted around a sexually aggressive girl and dealing with months straight of constant bullshit made it pretty difficult to resist.

It felt so out of my control that it was easy to distance.

As i said, in the last post.. Its easy to self justify because its hard to be wrong. Everyone does this at some point, not just for cheating.

Sorry i should add. I did love my gf at the time. We dated for years after that.

She just went crazy around year 2 and never got better.

But it seems like you had a rough patch during that period you cheated then? Perhaps that does not only make it easier to justify it but it also increases the odds of it happening in the first place?

I wish this thread would have gotten more traction, thought Sup Forums would be all over this one.

>in a relationship nearing 5 years
>cheated some in past
>been a while, no cheating
>last week: cheated
>feltgoodmang.vid
>no fucks given
>got sloppy, almost caught
>life goes on

Definitely increased the odds and made justification easier.

Thats the other reason i dont judge cheaters so much. Literally 5 minutes before it happened, id have told you with all honesty and sincerity id never cheat ever. Just as soon as she jumped on me so much urge was involved, and lowered alcohol inhibition and resentment.

Just allowed for the same "cant hold yourself back" energy you feel in a high sexual tension scenario that actually is socially acceptable.

Ive been in my current relationship almost 3 years. Because if that experience so many years ago, I dropped a lot of female friends and i simply dont hang out with girls in private situations anymore, doesnt even matter if Im sure they wont try anything. I was sure then, too.

I know better than someone who hasnt cheated. Your morals beliefs and feelings dont actually matter if the situation is right.

Josh from continue? Is a pretty cool guy imo

If you cheat you dont love. You are just one more pathetic human being that is controlled by his monkey urges.
If you are a cheater just kys. You are a bad person and probably made people very sad during your shitty life. Be honest. You are disgusted when you look in the mirror.

You obviously don't know anything about relationships.

It's just a little sex. Don't be such a fag.

Might be that case for you. It's quite subjective dude.

hes right. i hate myself and want to die everyday

Don't let it go to your head. Don't get emotionally invested. Be careful and choose wisely. Let it be a one time crazy thing and leave it there.

I love my gf, I also enjoy getting a little side action once in a while. Be smart and hit can have both.

You're weak and likely very young. You'll get over it. If you quit being such a bitch about it you'll see that you may have actually helped your relationship. Let it be a learning experience and embrace reality instead of dwelling on your emotional baggage.

How do you justify doing that tho? How are you okay decieving someone you love? For what? Some "side action"?

Cuck

Cheated obviously be exes, which i broke up with because of it.